Chapter 44- Pull and step

When Huizhi was not just a fantasy, she also took practical actions in the following program.

In recent days, the number of hotly searched terms for her and Cheng Zhaozhao has been increasing. The various binding terms are like crucian carp crossing the river. Under the guidance of the navy, the relationship between the two has appeared like a god. signs of easing.

Occasionally, one or two entries appear, which is understandable, but if it happens too often, anyone can see the unusualness behind it. Even at the back, someone knocked on their CP .

Fans of Cheng Zhaozhao have repeatedly stated that they do not want to have anything to do with Wen Huizhi, and have even revealed the disgusting things she has done. However, those CP fans are like dog-skin plasters, and they have made the two of them a couple.

The Internet is in full swing, but Sister He frowned so much that she could kill a fly.

Who wouldn't be embarrassed to blame this matter?

If we really let this group of CP fans continue to develop, if Wen Huizhi does that kind of thing to seize resources again in the future, maybe they will forgive them!

Sister He called Cheng Zhaozhao, and the other party calmly replied to her: "Don't worry."

I don't know if it was because she had experienced similar things a lot, or if she had been working with Cheng Zhaozhao for a long time and was used to her operations. , Sister He suddenly became less panicked.

Cheng Zhaozhao appeased the fans and continued to participate in the recording of the show.

Wen Huizhi has no lower limit. Now the Internet is full of trolls hired by her, as well as many CP fans who have been brainwashed and are not very good at thinking. If she makes a move at this time, no matter what she says, those CP fans will be able to knock her off.

Binding first, pulling and trampling later, this is a common routine in the entertainment industry. Cheng Zhaozhao knew that if he didn't want Wen Huizhi to drink the heat created by his blood, he had to lie dormant and wait for the opportunity.

As she expected, Wen Huizhi saw the trend on the Internet and successfully tied up with Cheng Zhaozhao, but she was naturally not satisfied with the tied relationship. What she wanted was to pressure Cheng Zhaozhao from all aspects and step on her to climb up.

Wen Huizhi planned to start with the face first, but after flipping through it for a long time, she couldn't find an ugly photo of Cheng Zhaozhao.

This exquisite ghost!

Finally, Wen Huizhi found a blurry picture of Cheng Zhaozhao. She could not clearly see her appearance in the picture. She added the blurry picture with her own edited photo and threw it to the marketing account.

The marketing accounts were silent after receiving this press release.

Are you okay if you compare your own refinement with someone else's life plan?

But what could he say? Anyway, we are doing things with money, so we can just blow with our eyes closed.

So, according to Wen Huizhi's instructions, the marketing account put the two pictures together, compared them, and praised them.

[ Can CP powder brighten eyes? With Cheng Zhaozhao's appearance, it would be an insult to her to be placed next to Sister Wen. 】

The sailors below all praised him .

[ Huizhi is so beautiful, why don't you mess with me if you're ugly? ]

[ Take Huizhi away, Cheng Chou Chou, get away. 】

However, the majority of netizens are certainly not blind. The trolls' interference not only prevented Cheng Zhaozhao from being ridiculed, but also gained a group of fans like a god.

[ Help, is this ugly? It's so inconvenient to compare other people's raw pictures with refined ones. ]

[ If you call it ugly, I will be ugly for the rest of my life. ]

[ The picture has been saved. Thanks to the marketing account, I have another beautiful photo of Sister Zhao. ]

[ I like this kind of blurry and beautiful pictures the most, and I have turned them into a beauty fan. Thank you. 】

【 Wen Huizhi, this press release of yours is too fake. You want to use it to at least try something more real . How can you compare with Cheng Zhaozhao? ]
  ...

The fans received Sister He's signal and understood that they could do whatever they wanted this time, so they laughed at Wen Huizhi miserably.

Wen Huizhi was scolded angrily by her manager: "How long have you been in the industry? Can you use your brain when doing things? Do you know what it means to boil a frog in warm water? You exposed your purpose so obviously from the beginning, for fear that others would not know that you were beaten. What's your idea?"

Wen Huizhi was scolded so hard that she clenched her fists unwillingly.

Fortunately, in order to test the waters this time, she only found one marketing account, and the popularity was not very high. Otherwise, she didn't know what it would become!

After hitting a wall for the first time, Wen Huizhi was obviously a lot more cautious. She originally wanted to start with talent. After all, she was a musical talent, but after careful consideration, she still felt it was inappropriate.

Cheng Zhaozhao does not rely on music to make a living, not to mention that her musical attainments are not as good as her own, but she can lag behind her in other aspects!

Wen Huizhi is in trouble.

But as she thought about it, her eyes suddenly lit up.

Her beauty and talent can't be compared, so she can compete with her qualifications!

Wen Huizhi entered the industry five years ago and is several years ahead of the newcomer Cheng Zhaozhao. In terms of qualifications and works, can Cheng Zhaozhao compare to her?

After making up her mind, she contacted multiple marketing accounts and stayed up for several nights to think through the draft. Just when she was about to send it out, Cheng Zhaozhao posted it on her blog.

As if Cheng Zhaozhao had predicted what she wanted to do, the picture he posted was a photo with a group of big guys.

Mu Xuanlong took the lead, and big bosses from several fields, including the music industry, gathered together to take a photo with Cheng Zhaozhao.

Wen Huizhi was dumbfounded and flipped the table angrily.

Cheng Zhaozhao has posted photos with so many big bosses. If she posts a press release that overwhelms her qualifications, wouldn't it be just a trick?

This photo, if you take any person out of it, it will definitely overwhelm her.

Come on, a few all-nighters were wasted.

Wen Huizhi was depressed in her heart. She looked at the waste manuscripts in front of her. She couldn't swallow it in one breath and couldn't vent it out. Her face was frighteningly gloomy. Her eyes were bloodshot and she had to use makeup to cover them up during the recording sessions these days.

Cheng Zhaozhao glanced at her inadvertently, and when he saw the look in her eyes, he only had one thought in his mind: This person's mental state seemed a little abnormal.

After recording the show , it was already evening.

Wen Huizhi was still awake late at night, and her mind was constantly filled with various recent events. Cheng Zhaozhao and the boss in the photo... just felt extremely irritable.

Suddenly, she remembered something, and a cold light flashed in her eyes.

She got up and called her agent.

The call was quickly connected, and Wen Huizhi said coldly: "Hey, find me some cats."

Her manager shouted: "Are you crazy? You are still recording the show! There are so many people on the show team, What if she's discovered?"

Wen Huizhi said impatiently: "I'm ill, I can't do it unless I do it, be careful, no one will find out."

The agent knew about her illness, and if he didn't follow her, he would only make trouble. A bigger problem arises.

" Adult cats are too obvious. Can you look at a little hamster or a little cat?"

I don' t know what words stimulated Wen Huizhi. Her always decadent eyes suddenly became extremely excited, and she added at the end:

" I want it tonight."
  *

Cheng Zhaozhao is not in the habit of staying up late.

However, I don't know what happened tonight. Maybe it was a problem with the bed in the program group. She woke up several times in succession.

Without falling asleep, Cheng Zhaozhao went to the balcony and sat for a while, thinking that he would ask Lin Yuan to buy a bed early tomorrow morning.

The program team's accommodation was a small villa. The door of the villa could be seen from Cheng Zhaozhao's balcony. She was about to leave when she suddenly caught a glimpse of a familiar figure.

Be kind and gentle.

A man whose appearance he couldn't see clearly appeared at the gate of the villa. Wen Hui quickly returned to the room after taking the cardboard box handed by the man.

What was Wen Huizhi doing with the box in the middle of the night? The most important thing is that Cheng Zhaozhao also saw something alive inside the box.

Very weird.

When recording the program the next day, Wen Huizhi's mental condition was visibly much better than before.

The more Cheng Zhaozhao thought about it, the more he felt something was wrong. He simply summoned the system in his mind and exchanged his popularity points for the function of "spying on what this person did in the past 24 hours."

On the one hand, Wen Huizhi's bundling of marketing these days has indeed brought her some popularity points. Although these popularity points are not very good, they can redeem the functions of the system!

On the other hand, she was indeed a little curious. What did Wen Huizhi run to the door to get in the middle of the night last night?

Her intuition told her that something was wrong with this thing.

Wen Huizhi was obviously targeting her, so anything that seemed out of place had to be checked out, just in case.