Chapter 9- Play around with her aesthetic point of view

Oily Head The man was full of confidence when he first listened , but as he went on, his expression became uglier.

Who the hell can take care of this?

However, in the face of beauty, he still pretended to be confident: "Huh, what's so difficult about this."

Cheng Zhaozhao smiled again : "Okay, you go to the kitchen now and make me a steamed Asian pancake."

" The fish can't be too spicy. Old, it needs to be just cooked. The meat on the fish belly can be pulled off easily, but the meat on the fish spine must be attached to the bones. The sauce should not be too salty or too bland. It must suit my taste. You can do it. I just believe what you say."

The greasy-headed man's expression can no longer be described as "ugly".

He held it in for a long time and then said: "Miss, you are a little deviant."

" Rebel? Haha." Cheng Zhaozhao seemed to have heard some joke, "What kind of deviance are you deviating from and what kind of Tao are you rebelling against?"

Oil-headed man: "Your husband is not your chef, why does he still cook for you?"

" You are right." Cheng Zhaozhao paused, "But here, I am the Jing and I am the Tao. I want my husband to cook for me, how dare he not do it ?"

The greasy-headed man seemed to be shocked by her absurd reasoning, and couldn't help but twitch the corners of his mouth: "You can't find a boyfriend like this."

" It doesn't matter, I have money." Cheng Zhaozhao shook his head indifferently, "At least I won't be like you, wearing fakes when I go fishing."

The greasy-headed man's shocked expression immediately turned into guilt and panic, and his tone was a little unstable: "You, what are you talking nonsense!"

The fakes he was wearing were made with advanced craftsmanship. Even professional appraisers would have difficulty identifying them. How could anyone be able to observe them with the naked eye?

However, Cheng Zhaozhao's eyes had long been developed, but she didn't expect the man's psychological quality to be so poor, and she felt bored.

"It's impossible for people who can come here to wear fakes. I suggest someone that check your invitation letter again. Maybe it's also a fake."

Many celebrities around heard their conversation and covered their mouths in surprise.

The greasy-headed man was anxious, and all the affection on his face was gone: "You bitch, what are you talking about?"

Cheng Zhaozhao's eyes narrowed, but before he could speak, a voice came from behind her.

"Sir, I think you should go out."

Someone in the crowd exclaimed: "Master Mu!"

The greasy-headed man turned pale.

Cheng Zhaozhao turned around and saw an energetic old man, followed by two people on the left and right.

On the left is Jiang Yan. He is wearing a chef's uniform today and looks much more professional and serious than before.

On the right...

Standing on the right is a man who is 1.8 meters tall. His hair is meticulously arranged,His nose is straight, his eyebrows are dark, and his appearance can crush the handsome guy she ordered that day.

Cheng Zhaozhao had an idea at that moment.

After two lifetimes, this was the first time she met a man who could match her aesthetic point of view everywhere.

 *

Mu Xuanlong arrived in person, and soon a waiter came to recheck the greasy man's ticket.

"It's very real." After careful inspection, the inspector confirmed that the greasy man's ticket was a forgery.

He said to Mu Xuanlong: "Sorry, it was a mistake in our work."

Mu Xuanlong waved his hand.

Immediately afterwards, a security guard came forward, took the greasy man's arms and dragged him out of the door.

"Why! You made a mistake!" The greasy-headed man was still yelling, but to no avail .

Damn it, he just wanted to catch a fish, why was he discovered!

"Judging from such counterfeiting skills, this person should be a habitual offender." The inspector said, "Thanks to this lady."

Cheng Zhaozhao smiled lightly.

Mu Xuanlong looked at her: "This is Miss Cheng, she is indeed no ordinary girl."

Jiang Yan on the left teased: "Being able to accurately taste every gram of seasoning in the dish is indeed not an ordinary person."

After a moment Cheng Zhao Zhao, she realized that all three of them must have heard what she just said to the greasy man.

She stretched out her hand generously: "Master Mu, I have long admired you."

Mu Xuanlong shook hands with her and said to the man on the right: "Xiao Jiang, this is the Ms. Cheng Zhaozhao I mentioned to you."

Ms. Cheng Zhaozhao Then he suddenly looked at the man.

Now she could see his eyebrows more clearly. Cheng Zhaozhao suddenly thought of the term "sword eyebrows and star eyes" and thought it was very appropriate. However, his eye sockets were somewhat deep and seemed more mature and steady.

" Miss Cheng, you should have heard of him." Mu Xuanlong introduced, "This Mr. Jiang, alone The name is Ting."

The system notification sounded inappropriately in Cheng Zhaozhao's mind.

[ Host, Jiang Ting is a dangerous person, I suggest you stay away. 】

Then she received the information sent by the system.

Cheng Zhaozhao in the book has a miserable ending, and the man who gives her the final blow is Jiang Ting.

In the book, Cheng Zhaozhao met Jiang Ting when he was desperate and set his sights on him, hoping to gain a chance of survival by clinging to him.

Unexpectedly, this man is a workaholic, not interested in women, and hates women acting coquettishly with him.

Especially a master like Cheng Zhaozhao.

Then something happened. The original owner had been abandoned by everyone at that time, and now Jiang Ting, the villain boss, was offended. He didn't even have to do it himself, there were people who came forward to deal with Cheng Zhaozhao and claim credit in front of him.

Cheng Zhaozhao came back to her senses and thought that in the information sent to her by the system, there was something that everyone knew.

There was once a famous lady who was interested in Jiang Ting and used various means to pester him. She even inquired about his residence and quietly ran to his house to deliberately create a chance encounter.

Later, at a banquet, the socialite, perhaps because she had read too many jokes on the Internet, took a bottle of water and asked him to help twist the bottle cap.

Jiang Ting had always refused politely before, but he was probably tired of being pestered. He turned cold on the spot and said , "I don't have long hands? What bothers women most is squeamishness."

From then on, the socialite became a joke in the circle.

Cheng Zhaozhao finally understood why the system had to mention this person specifically to her.

System: [To put it bluntly, he hates troublesome women like you, so host, please don't go and hook up just because your parents are handsome. ]

He must have heard her pretentious speech just now.

Cheng Zhaozhao lowered his eyes.

Suddenly, I chuckled in my heart.

The system really doesn't understand her.

How could she possibly hook up with a man?

It was always only men who wanted to seduce her.