Chapter 23- Sharing the goodies that cost 7 million to decorate the room

[ Tu Mengli's fans came uninvited. The following are all the luxury goods from abroad in Mengli's video , totaling more than 10 million, so you guys, please restrain yourself. 】

【Your entire net worth is about the same as what others spend on the show, so you still have the nerve to show off your wealth in front of others? It's a step beyond the level. 】

 ...

On the Internet, the popularity of this post was getting higher and higher. Tu Mengli couldn't sit still anymore when she saw the comments scolding her.

Those who made fun of her on the Internet said that she was a fake socialite, while Cheng Zhaozhao was the real rich one.

Tu Mengli's face was twisted with anger.

In fact, her family background is not very good, but she is able to create a rich and beautiful persona on the Internet . By the way, she has reached this point because of the financial backers behind her.

It can be said that she has had a smooth journey along the way. Who dares to let her suffer such grievances?

She is just a fake persona in front of the camera. Which star in the entertainment industry doesn't do this? Even Cheng Zhaozhao himself is a fake persona!

Why can't she give herself a little more freedom?

Tu Mengli thought that she had to use a little trick to beat Cheng Zhaozhao so that she could learn to read people's eyes and see if she dared to go against her when recording the show later!

The call was quickly answered.

Tu Mengli said to the other end of the phone coquettishly and angrily: "Uncle Zeng, I'm being bullied, can you help me deal with someone~"

When Zeng Xiang heard this, he flew into a rage: "Who dares to bully you?!"

Tu Mengli was half a year ago. The person he hooked up with was reluctant to be wronged when the relationship was strong; what's more, wouldn't the woman who bullied him just slap him in the face?

Can he ask anyone to slap him in the face?

Tu Mengli said: "My name is Cheng Zhaozhao. I wonder if you have heard of it, Brother Zeng."

Zeng Xiang's eyes flashed with a dangerous light: "I have an impression. Leave this matter to me."

Tu Mengli was delighted: "Thank you, Brother Zeng!"

 **

Cheng Zhaozhao spent 6 million to decorate his room. At first, the Internet was full of lemons or envious voices.

But later on, the wind direction slowly started to change.

Many marketing accounts took screenshots of this article without authorization and criticized Cheng Zhaozhao's behavior.

[ Cheng Zhaozhao spent 6 million to decorate one room. This is such a waste! 】

【One thing to say, is this behavior necessary? Or is it just for show? ]

[ Why is it that when the front-end program is broadcast, there are analysis posts on the back-end? Am I the only one who thinks it's too exaggerated! It's just hype! ]

 ...

Overnight, Hei Cheng Zhaozhao's post became a crucian carp across the river. Every marketing account criticized her behavior. Not only were the angles surprisingly consistent, but the person who posted the analysis post was also criticized. The blogger also got involved, saying that she took the money and was helping Cheng Zhaozhao promote it.

The blogger was so angry that he immediately issued a statement: [I don't know Ms. Cheng Zhaozhao, and I just post analysis posts for fun. The most important thing is that my posts are not allowed to be reproduced, and I have never given any marketing account permission to carry original content! You are committing infringement! 】

However, even though the blogger yelled on Weibo until she almost vomited blood, her analysis posts continued to be reposted all over the place.

Someone even replied to her: "You are anxious, you are anxious, and you don't 't want anyone to transfer it. Aren't you just afraid that the transaction between you and Cheng Zhaozhao will be exposed?" 】

Blogger : wdnmd, can't these people understand human language?

Internet infringement is too difficult to solve. She thought about taking these marketing accounts to court, but marketing accounts are everywhere, and she is just an ordinary person. The difficulty of defending her rights can be said to be extremely difficult.

Unless...she also has six million.

Netizens are actually easily led. As soon as the marketing accounts of major platforms are released, many people's perception of Cheng Zhaozhao becomes very subtle.

The turmoil on the Internet continued, and Sister He was so worried that she had a few more wrinkles. She hurriedly called Cheng Zhaozhao.

"Zhaozhao, have you seen what happened on the Internet?"

When he received the call, Cheng Zhaozhao looked at the computer intently: "Well... I saw it, what's the matter?"

Sister He was speechless. Such a big thing, it's hard for her to pay for it. To be so calm!

"This matter is extremely popular, and the marketing tactics are too uniform. It can't be a coincidence. It's clear that someone is trying to trick you! "

Sister He also couldn't understand how she could offend people every day, and she had such a problem with her front legs. Cai Quan, there is now this old cunt with unknown identity behind him.

"If you continue like this, your impression on passers-by will get worse and worse!"

She was about to teach Cheng Zhaozhao to tolerate everything when she heard a crackling sound coming from the other end.

It's like... typing on a keyboard?

Sister He was stunned and asked : "...What are you doing?"

Cheng Zhaozhao said: "Cut the video."

"Huh?" Sister He was dumbfounded.

"I did an issue of sharing good things." Cheng Zhaozhao said, "My six million is not in vain. Is it something that is really useful? Is it worth spending so much money? Since I am said to be a waste, I might as well let them see it openly. Look, how wasteful I am."

Sister He: ...This angle was never expected.

"By the way, Sister He." Cheng Zhaozhao seemed to remember something, "Can you contact the 'Jianbing Gouzi' on Weibo?"

[Jianbing Gouzi] is the blogger who posted six million analysis posts.

"We should be able to get in touch." Sister He thought for a while, "Why are you contacting her?"

"I just feel that there is too much money recently." Cheng Zhaozhao took a sip of boiled water, with a half-smile on his face, "Just right, okay Give someone some money and tell me about the marketing account."