Chapter 26- Slap in the face TV series

Isn't he Mu Xuanlong!

Sun Cheng was stunned and hurriedly stepped forward and shouted: "Mr . Mu, why did you come to the private room in person?"

Mu Xuanlong had already taken the lead and walked to Cheng Zhaozhao.

" It just so happens that you are the manager here. Miss Cheng is my distinguished guest. Please arrange a private room in Ziyun."

" Zi-Ziyun private room?" Sun Cheng confirmed that he heard correctly.

What is the Ziyun Private Room? Each Zhenyixuan only has one Ziyun Private Room. It is usually used to receive distinguished guests. Even if you spend money, you may not be able to book it.

Sun Cheng was dumbfounded.

Master Mu wants to arrange a private room in Ziyun for Cheng Zhaozhao?

And seeing how enthusiastic the master is, it doesn't look like he doesn't recognize Cheng Zhaozhao!

" Still stunned. What are you doing?" Mu Xuanlong frowned.

Sun Cheng nodded and bowed: "Okay, okay, please wait. "

Mu Xuanlong looked at Sun Cheng with some displeasure. He had some impression of this person. He had seen this person when he came to inspect the store not long ago, and he didn't feel very good at that time.

Mu Xuanlong cherishes feathers very much. We attach great importance to each store, so we often make surprise inspections in order to promptly discover the unsatisfactory aspects of the store.

For this store in Yuncheng Ancient Town, it may be time to consider changing to a smarter candidate.

Cheng Zhaozhao here is smiling Said: "Mr. Mu, long time no see. "

Facing Cheng Zhaozhao, Mu Xuanlong was much more pleasant and said: "Ms. Cheng, at the last opening banquet, I adopted all the suggestions you made. The taste was indeed much better than before, and it also gave me new inspiration. "

At his age, he no longer cares whether the people he deals with are powerful people. He has been cooking all his life, and what he values ​​​​​​is people who understand food and can communicate with him.

Obviously, Cheng Zhaozhao is this type of person.

" This time is just right. It would be my honor if you could try Zhenyaoxuan's dishes for me. "Mu Xuanlong said.

Cheng Zhaozhao smiled slightly: "Where. "

The barrage raised all question marks.

[????]

[???? ]

[ I'm laughing so hard. Fans of Tu Mengli are barking again. I don't think Master Mu knows that manager at all. Your master and He also kept putting gold on his face.]

[ Master Mu personally slapped him in the face, and an unknown manager immediately changed his face and was more attentive than a dog.]

[ To tell a joke, Cheng Zhaozhao is a fake socialite.]

[ I almost got Tu Mengli Fans were deceived, how can you say they don 't know each other?]

[ This is not an actor hired by the show crew, right?]

[ What an amazing actor, if you don't know anything about it, I suggest you take an X degree.]

[ When it comes to slaps in the face, it's me Zhao Sister.]

[ Thank you, Miss Ren Li, for speaking for our Zhaozhao.]

Sun Cheng quickly went out to arrange Ziyun's private room. Tu Mengli stood there a little helpless.

Even if she was beaten to death, she would never have thought that Cheng Zhaozhao would actually She met Master Mu Xuanlong, and the master's attitude towards her was so friendly.

In front of her, Sun Cheng was like heaven and earth!

Shen Linchen breathed a sigh of relief, he just said it.

Maybe it was Lian Zong On the road, he was used to Cheng Zhaozhao's slaps in the face, but now facing everything in front of him...

he was actually immune.

There are three floors of Zhenyao Pavilion, and the group was lucky enough to follow Cheng Zhaozhao into the Ziyun private room on the top floor.

[ Now that I have seen a lot, Tu Mengli really has the nerve to follow me in. How can she be so thick-skinned?]

[ It's been a year since she was able to enter the Ziyun private room. It's disgusting to look at.]

[ If Master Mu saw the scene just now, he would definitely Kick Tu Mengli out, why should she?]

The dishes were quickly served, and the program team took a round of pictures of the exquisite dishes before ending the live broadcast.

Originally, they had no intention of filming the guests eating at the beginning. What's more, there is a giant-level figure at the table.

Master Mu Xuanlong wants to eat with them, how dare they refuse?

They can't ask for it, and if they say it, they will lose face.

However, although the live broadcast here is over, This matter is not over yet, it is trending at the speed of light.

On Weibo, netizens ridiculed Tu Mengli all over.

You said that you bullied others at the beginning and mocked Cheng Zhaozhao until you were slapped in the face. In the end You actually have the nerve to go into Ziyun's private room with others ?

[ It's so shameless, and you still call it Bai Fumei? It's really an insult to Bai Fumei.]

[ Tu Mengli makes me sick, that is, Cheng Zhaozhao is too lazy to talk to her You care, if it were me, I would have to suffer.]

[ Ren Li is right, is it necessary for Cheng Zhaozhao to lie? There are blind people who can't see it.]

There were constant scoldings on Weibo, Tu Mengli's manager He quickly contacted her and asked her to stay away from Cheng Zhaozhao in the future!

After being scolded by her manager, she went on Weibo again, read a few private messages, and ran out of the Ziyun Private Room in tears.

She told the director to take a taxi herself After returning to the base, in the car, Sun Cheng sent her a message.

[ You have made me miserable! If Cheng Zhaozhao files a complaint, I may not be able to keep my job!]

[ We should not contact each other in the future.]

Tu Mengli looked at those heartless words , cried into tears.

Why does the world treat her like this?! And Cheng Zhaozhao can be so lucky?!

She is obviously doing everything right!

Tu Mengli trembled her hands and thought of the initiator of all this.

Cheng! Zhao! Zhao! !