Chapter 21- Is this how you torture me?

Cheng Zhaozhao narrowed his eyes.

Now that Song Yunluo's reputation has plummeted, this matter is closely related to her, and Shen Linchen is Song's official concubine in the book.

Although the relationship between the two has become very tense in the romance drama, the system says that unless it interferes, the original plot will be difficult to change, and the male protagonist and female protagonist will still be attracted to each other.

Therefore, the current relationship between Cheng Zhaozhao and Shen Linchen should be particularly delicate.

The system said that because she is a female supporting role, she will be inexplicably hostile to some people. Maybe Shen Linchen will take revenge on her in the show.

[ Host, although your performance in the romance drama was lucky enough to pass, if you don't want to be tortured by the male protagonist, you still have to work hard to gain his favor in the following shows. 】lickThe dog system reminded her in her mind.

[ After all, the male protagonist has the male protagonist's halo bonus, and you, a supporting character, to put it bluntly, are the ones who cause trouble. You see Cai Quan is a good example. ]

[ In short, you must not be willful anymore! 】

Cheng Zhaozhao smiled, as if he didn't hear it. It was as normal as if a unique cloud was floating in front of his eyes.

She suddenly put on a cool red equestrian uniform and ran to the equestrian field to ride a horse.

 **

Not long after, the variety show began recording.

The first episode of "Travel Team" requires guests to settle in Yuncheng for 10 days, and the base is provided by the program team.

Counting the flying guests, there were a total of seven people on the show. It was already afternoon when the guests arrived.

Cheng Zhaozhao met them and was not impressed by anyone, except that Shen Linchen looked at her with a deep look.lick

Dog System Interpretation: [He wants to vindicate Song Yunluo and will torture you on the show. The host must quickly increase his favorability. 】

The program team assigned a task to the guests, which is to decorate their own rooms.

This kind of plain and life-like flavor is a kind of appreciation, and it is also what the program director wants to create.

"Travel Team" is broadcast in the form of live broadcast + feature film editing. After the guests have decorated their rooms, the program brings them together and then goes to their respective rooms to shoot and show it to the audience.

The rooms of the male guests were nothing special, except for Shen Linchen, who had a large clump of peonies that his middle-aged aunt loved most on the wall of his room, and proudly displayed them.

After receiving unanimous comments from the guests at the scene: "Stupid", he set his sights on Cheng Zhaozhao.

"Cheng Zhaozhao, I think your taste is about the same as mine, but you also think it's vulgar?" He said angrily, as if he wanted justice.

Cheng Zhaozhao twitched his lips, and he didn't know whether he was talking to the licking dog system or Shen Linchen: "Is this how you torture me?"

Shen Linchen:?

licking Gou System Huangdou sweated: [This...]

The barrage burst into laughter.

[ Laughing to death, because Cheng Zhaozhao casually praised Shen Linchen's roses in the romance drama, so he took notice of her. 】

【Please Shen Linchen, is it okay if you have a bad taste in your own aesthetic? 】

Shen Linchen looked at Cheng Zhaozhao passionately, as if he had unlimited expectations for her.

Cheng Zhaozhao faked a smile: "As long as you like it."

The guests also couldn't help but laugh. Only Internet celebrity Tu Mengli rolled her eyes with disdain.

Next, it was the turn of the female guest.

The first female guest is singer Ren Li.

Ren Li's room was decorated very simply, and there were not many objects on it. Apart from basic professional vocal music books, there were very few other things.

Shen Linchen said proudly: "Although this room is not as fashionable as mine, it is specialized in the art, and Xiaoli's dedication is impressive." Renli blushed and lowered her head in embarrassment.

Cheng Zhaozhao thought that although Shen Linchen was a stinker, there were rare times when he could speak human words.

At this moment, an exclamation came from beside her: "Oh my god Lili, is your room so simple?"

Cheng Zhaozhao turned his head and saw that it was Internet celebrity Tu Mengli.

Tu Mengli has just entered the entertainment industry. She used to be a well-known Internet celebrity. In the Internet celebrity circle, she was a white, rich and beautiful lady. After accumulating enough popularity, she wanted to continue her development in the entertainment industry.

Ren Li was a little embarrassed. Before she could speak, Tu Mengli looked around the room: "It's 2022, why don't you even have a lipstick?!"

Ren Li doesn't like to dress up, except for performances . I usually wear light makeup or no makeup.

"Oh my god, there are too few skin care products." Tu Mengli covered her mouth in surprise, as if she were a princess seeing civilian life, "What kind of life have you been living like this?"

Ren Li's face was extremely embarrassed, the atmosphere at the scene was also a bit solid. In the entertainment industry, it was a live broadcast, and no one wanted to say anything offensive.

"There are indeed quite few skin care products." At this time, Cheng Zhaozhao spoke.

Several people looked at her in surprise. Ren Li's face was so red that it almost bled, and she was extremely embarrassed.

The flying guest Lu Sheng opened his mouth to say something, but Cheng Zhaozhao beat him to it.

"But Ren Li's skin is better than Hello." She said, "It can be seen that the quantity of skin care products is not that important. "

The photography guy couldn't hold it back and almost laughed, but he hurriedly coughed to cover it up.

Cheng Zhaozhao seemed to be having a hard time: "The room is not for others to live in, so why don't you just be happy living there by yourself? "

Ren Li looked at her gratefully.

[ Hahahaha, I laughed to death. One thing to say is that it's someone else's room. It's really annoying when you go in and point fingers.]

[ Who told me what I'm thinking in my heart? ?]

[ Tu Mengli didn't say anything, right? Cheng Zhaozhao was too fussy.]

[ It was originally a visit, shouldn't people be allowed to give opinions?]

[ Our Mengli is a real white, rich and beautiful socialite, maybe she has never seen such a poor person. People, it's even rarer for two poor people to stick together.]

[ You say Cheng Zhaozhao is poor? This is so outrageous that I don't know how to refute it.]

Tu Mengli was choked and didn't know what to say, and her face darkened, the group exited the room in embarrassment.

However, soon, she became visibly proud again, because the second room was hers.

As soon as she opened the door, the room was filled with various luxury brand bags. There was a dazzling array of jewelry, and there were dazzling bottles and jars on the dressing table.

Tu Mengli immediately stepped forward, walked past Cheng Zhaozhao arrogantly, and rolled her eyes.

She introduced her belongings one by one and showed her logo.

"This is the C family's new bag this year. My father bought it for me. I can't bear to carry it for fear of breaking it. The one-time care fee is 100,000 yuan."

"This necklace is from the R family. It is limited to 500 pieces worldwide. It is made by bulingbuling. I like it very much. After she finished speaking, she put the necklace on her neck, "Doesn't it look good?"

"There is also this skin care product. Such a small jar costs RMB 10,000. When I first bought it, I felt so distressed that I don't dare to use it more now."

Tu Mengli faced the camera and showed her one by one, her tone was full of Versailles , and her eyes were casually glazing at Cheng Zhaozhao.

As if to say: Haha, you can't afford it!