Chapter 7- Get an invitation

[...]

LickingThe dog system has never been so speechless.

Forget it, Master Jiang is not the subject of the indicator assessment anyway.

Master Jiang frowned visibly when he heard Cheng Zhaozhao say this.

However, he still pursed his lips and said, "I' d like to hear the details."

[ What kind of beast is Cheng Zhaozhao who dares to evaluate a super chef? ]

[ The chef was hired by the program team. As a guest and diner on the program, why can't Cheng Zhaozhao comment? ]

[ As long as you don't understand Wang, it's not unacceptable. 】

Cheng Zhaozhao said: "The essence of soup meatballs is to let the melted meat jelly replenish the moisture lost when frying the meatballs, so that the meatballs can achieve a better taste. But you obviously put too little meat jelly, the meat The pill was pinched too thickly, which resulted in it not being smooth enough and a little bit stale when eaten."

She said loudly, but Zhang Xue next to her covered her lips and smiled secretly.

In fact, she had already secretly investigated this Master Jiang. His name was Jiang Yan. He had made extraordinary achievements at a young age. Because of his extraordinary talent, he was spotted by the state banquet master Mu Xuanlong and accepted him. He became an apprentice and now serves as the sous chef of his restaurant Yueyinlou.

But at the same time, Jiang Yan was arrogant and hated people other than Mu Xuanlong commenting on him.

As expected, Jiang Yan stared at Cheng Zhaozhao, and after she finished speaking, he suddenly sneered: "Oh, that's nonsense!"

Zhang Xue quickly echoed: "That's right, Zhaozhao, I don't think these meatballs are good at all. Master Jiang is so powerful, how could he make the mistakes you can name? "

The most important reason why Zhang Xue wants to lick Jiang Yan is that she wants to get acquainted with the state banquet master Mu Xuanlong through Jiang Yan.

Mu Xuanlong is a top person in the chef circle, and naturally he has many celebrities and connections. She said that if she could get into such a big boss, then she wouldn't have to worry about her career.

[ It's so funny, Cheng Zhaozhao simply doesn't know how to pretend to know how to find fault, so he was criticized angrily by the chef, right?]

[ Isn't it true that Cheng Zhaozhao pretends to be cool ? In front of professionals, I'm afraid I'm going to get slapped in the face.]

[ I'm just saying, she's a special chef, I'm afraid she can't even cook, she doesn't know anything!]

At this moment, someone outside the venue reminded Jiang Yan , someone called him.

Before entering the set, Jiang Yan gave the set manager a mobile phone, and also specifically told him that if anyone calls this number, it must be transferred to him.

He took the mobile phone and saw the caller ID, and walked out Off-camera call: "Master?"

A deep voice came from the other end of the phone. It was Mu Xuanlong: "Xiao Jiang, what's the matter with you? What the little girl said is obviously correct. I discovered this problem just now when I watched your live broadcast in the kitchen. "

Mu Xuanlong cares about his apprentice, so he has been watching the live broadcast. Naturally, he saw everything that happened just now.

Jiang Yan pursed his lips. In fact, when Cheng Zhaozhao pointed out the shortcomings of the soup balls, he did feel enlightened. It felt like this, but he had a prejudice against female celebrities like Cheng Zhaozhao. He felt that they were good for nothing except being pretty. In addition, he didn't like being pointed out, so he refused to admit what she said.