Chapter 16- fashion festival

After receiving such a reply, Cheng Zhaozhao immediately confirmed his suspicion.

They put Song Yunluo's face on her body, and the skirt was altered into something ugly.

That white skirt is a wipe skirt. The floor-length design covers most of the body parts. Song Yunluo has been pursuing a pure style since her debut soon and rarely wears this kind of wipe skirt.

The fake is confused with the real, and at the same time, Cheng Zhaozhao is disgusted. How much does the person behind the scenes hate her?

There are already many comments below this Weibo.

[ Song Yunluo has a great figure too! I explode, why is my skirt so pulled up? 】

【This skirt is too ugly. I feel like the designer wanted to replicate the previous style of Dome Aurora, but the effort was not in the right place. ]

[ Song Yunluo has such a figure, sister, kill me! Can I wear this kind of skirt with smear%e8%83%b8 more in the future? ]

[ I hope designers understand that if you are not capable enough, you can resign, and don't keep designing such ugly clothes that irritate my eyes. ]

[ Song Yunluo's figure is amazing! I dare say that not many female stars in domestic entertainment can have such a figure! A little more fat, a little less thin. 】

Song Yunluo has a lot of fans, and with the popularity of variety shows, it didn't take long for the two entries of #Songyun Luxiao# #Dog farm AuroraUgly# to become hot searches.

At the same time, Cheng Zhaozhao received a threatening text message from a stranger on his mobile phone.

[ Does it feel good to have your body taken over by others? ]

[ Don't worry, there will be more exciting things waiting for you later. ]

[ You will never enter the fashion circle in this life. ]

" Zhaozhao, what are you looking at?"

Qin Qin's voice came to Cheng Zhaozhao's ears.

When she came back to her senses, she found that three other couples had already formed a group, and four couples were going on a date on the beach.

Song Yunluo was standing not far away, and the two of them could easily look at each other.

She held Shen Linchen's hand and smiled at Cheng Zhaozhao very friendly. The smile was a bit deliberate, but it was extremely innocent and harmless.

Nothing more needs to be said.

Cheng Zhaozhao thought that she could shoot endorsements while recording the show, and Song Yunluo could do the same.

Cheng Zhaozhao stared at Song Yunluo and said something: "I'm looking at a fake."

Song Yunluo's face fell.

Qin Qin asked in confusion: "What's so good about fakes?"

" Yeah, what's so good about fakes." Cheng Zhaozhao chuckled, "Especially fakes that are trying to be genuine, they will always be exposed."

After she said this , Shen Linchen suddenly felt that Song Yunluo beside him was breathing rapidly.

When he looked carefully, he could see that she pinched her palms, and even her nails turned white.

He looked at her and Cheng Zhaozhao calmly.

Were they just... jealous of him?

Shen Linchen couldn't help but feel a little happy.

Cheng Zhaozhao really still has him in his heart!

 **

Dome Aurora.

Inside Cai Quan's office.

After Cai Quan sent the threatening message to Cheng Zhaozhao, he put down his phone with satisfaction.

In doing so, he exploited a loophole in the contract and succeeded in disgusting Cheng Zhaozhao.

He was drinking coffee comfortably, and the caller ID appeared on his phone.

This is a number... Cai Quan has not contacted for a long time.

He raised the corner of his mouth and answered the phone.

From the other end, Xiao Feng gnashed his teeth and cursed: "Cai Quan, don't bully others too much!"

He was kicked out of the company by Cai Quan and ended up in a miserable end. It was only because he was blind and paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to Cai Quan. 100% trust.

But now, Cai Quan not only refuses to let him go, he even refuses to let go of his designs? !

Hearing what he said, Cai Quan was not angry at all: "Xiao Feng, you can only blame yourself for not being as skilled as others."

Xiao Feng scolded: "A despicable villain like you, with the Aurora Dome in your hands, you will only go bankrupt. Consequences!"

Cai Quan's veins were exposed, and the hand holding the coffee cup suddenly tightened.

He was really angry: "You, a rural person who has never been to a country, don't know anything about fashion! If you want to be in the design circle, you don't want to show off your poor self. Are you worthy? Do you know the popular styles abroad? Do you know what foreigners like to wear? People from the countryside can only design things that are not on the market. I do this for the future of the company."

This is not the first time that the two have had such a quarrel, Xiao Feng was so angry that he trembled all over: "Cai Quan, I am indeed from a rural background and cannot compare to you. But the things you talk about that are not worthy of publicity are the culture of the land under your feet and the civilization of your mother country. Let me ask you, China Why can't the style be as good as that of foreign countries?"

" Don't tell me about the feelings of family and country. Can Chinese style be better than foreign design? Are you kidding me!" Cai Quan banged the table loudly and remained unmoved at all. "Xiao Feng, I think you should stay at home and be with your Chinese style!"

Busy signals came from the other end of the phone. Xiao Feng was angry but helpless, surrounded by a deep sense of powerlessness. At the same time, , he felt that he should contact someone else.

He saw the turmoil on the Internet, Cheng Zhaozhao... In fact, he was more involved, so he had the obligation to compensate others.

 **

" LUNA Ceremony?" Here, Cheng Zhaozhao is working with Sister He.

Sister He's voice couldn't contain her excitement: "Yes, according to "LUNA"'s status in the circle, it was impossible to invite you to this festival, but your recent incident alarmed the founder, and the people on the other side I appreciate you very much, so I will make an exception for you."

" LUNA" has a top-notch reputation and authority in the fashion circle. If this happened to other people, it might make them faint with excitement, but Cheng Zhaozhao is very calm.

Sister He said in a solemn tone: "This is the first time since you debuted. In this kind of grand ceremony where big names gather, we must seize the opportunity and do a good job in styling. We don't want to be so beautiful that we stand out from the crowd, but we want to make sure we don't make any mistakes. "

Cheng Zhaozhao was noncommittal.

After hanging up the phone, she received several alternative dresses from Sister He. She glanced at them, and to be honest, none of them were what she liked.

She had to choose the dress carefully for the red carpet. , if she doesn't develop into the aspect of "beautiful enough to leave the circle", then she is not Cheng Zhaozhao.

If only she could have a unique skirt that could bring out the advantages of her figure...

At this time, an unknown number called her She picked up the phone.

She answered the call, and Xiao Feng's cautious voice came from the other end: "Hello, is this Miss Cheng? I am Xiao Feng. "

Xiao Feng learned Cheng Zhaozhao's name from the staff, and Cheng Zhaozhao also knew Xiao Feng.

" It's me." She said.

Xiao Feng said again: "I didn't bother you, I want to say sorry to you.

Cheng Zhaozhao was a little confused: "What are you apologizing for? "

Xiao Feng felt even more guilty: "If it weren't for me, you should be the one on the hot search." "

Cheng Zhaozhao didn't blame Xiao Feng for this incident. After all, no one expected Cai Quan to be so shameless. What's more, Xiao Feng was also one of the victims. They should be comrades-in-arms.

She was about to say something comforting, When the words came to his lips, he didn't know what he thought of, and smiled slyly at the other end of the phone: "Indeed, I am very sad."

Xiao Feng suddenly became at a loss: "I'm sorry..."

Cheng Zhaozhao said briskly: "If you want to compensate me, do me a small favor."

Xiao Feng naturally agreed: "You said, as long as I can help, I am absolutely obliged! "

Cheng Zhaozhao said: "I'm going to attend the LUNA Fashion Festival next month. You can design a skirt for me. Of course, I will pay for it. "