Chapter 14- Dome Aurora

As for Xu Ren and Shen Linchen, because they were given a bye, the female guests could only choose them.

 *

Although they are living together, it does not mean that two people have to sleep on the same bed. The program team has set up a double bed and a spare room .

So on the first day of living together, the commentators saw...

Sun Zaiwei and Qin Qin's room. The two got along very friendly, with a sense of distance, but there was also some slight ambiguity.

Qin Qin couldn't get something, so Sun Zaiwei took the initiative to help.

Qin Qin wanted to eat an apple, and Sun Zaiwei peeled it for her.

" Thank you," she whispered.

【This is normal love! 】

【Qinqin is so beautiful, okay. ]

Seo In was chosen by Jang Seol, and now she is trying to comfort him in the room.

" Brother Ren, Cheng Zhaozhao has the temper of a young lady and is very self-centered. It's not like you don't understand, so why are you sad for her?"

Seeing that Xu Ren was unmoved, she sighed: "Hey, if I were her, I would definitely come to comfort you."

[ Just comfort, what's the point of stepping on Cheng Zhaozhao? ]

[ Cheng Zhaozhao even rebelled against the program team, but still failed to wake up this idiot. ]

[ I didn't expect that there would be female guests engaging in female competition on this show, so I switched to the live broadcast room. ]

[ No, you will never become Sister Zhao. 】

Shen Linchen was voted away by Song Yun, and the atmosphere between the two was very cold at this moment.

Shen Linchen was unhappy because he lost the game.

Because of the halo of the male protagonist, his life has been smooth sailing for more than 20 years, and he has never lost a competition. How come he lost twice in a row on this show?

He couldn't understand.

Song Yunluo had a cold personality and was unwilling to put down his posture and take the initiative to talk to him. Seeing that he was sulking and doing nothing, he became even more angry.

The two of them just stood there, no longer as sweet as before.

[ Shen Linchen, you are a scumbag! What kind of injury did Luoluo get? ]

[ Is there anything wrong with pursuing your true love? The two of them haven't confirmed their relationship yet, so why can't Shen Linchen change his goals? ]

[ Just wash it off, and I hope your future romantic partners will turn around and chase other girls midway. 】

The barrage was so noisy that the scene shifted to Cheng Zhaozhao and Jiang Yan's room.

Cheng Zhaozhao holding a book "Teaching you to become a super chef in just one week!" ", watch carefully.

Jiang Yan:...

" What are you looking at this for?" he asked.

Cheng Zhaozhao shook his head: "Let's see how to become a special chef."

Jiang Yan smiled provocatively: "Being a chef is not that easy. You are really good at tasting, but you may not be good at cooking."

Cheng Zhaozhao Glancing at him, he was slightly complacent: "I'm very good at cooking!"