Chapter 25- Do you know Mu Xuanlong

According to the strategy formulated by the program team, the guests will visit an ancient town in Yuncheng on the first day.

Everyone got up early in the morning. Cheng Zhaozhao was in high spirits because he went to bed early last night.

Things were not going well for Tu Mengli. She was troubled by the rumors on the Internet. Although the rumors were quickly deleted, it still caused a lot of mental torture to her.

Her face was deliberately covered with makeup, but she could still tell that she was a little depressed.

Just standing together with Cheng Zhaozhao, the two formed a sharp contrast.

[ Just by looking at it, I don't think Tu Mengliyi and Cheng Zhaozhao look really old standing together. 】

【 Tu Mengli is indeed an internet celebrity and can't stand the camera. 】

【 Why don't the sour chickens in front take a piss to show how ugly they look? 】

The ancient town in Yuncheng was developed in recent years, and there are many tourists here. Cheng Zhaozhao is not interested in this kind of attractions, so he went to buy food with Ren Li all day long.

Finally in the evening, the director announced: "At the end of the day, everyone must be tired from walking."

"Tonight, the program team invites everyone to the famous restaurant, Zhenyaoxuan, to take everyone to taste top-notch delicious food."

"Zhenyaoxuan is famous. It's quite big because of the chef behind it, who everyone must have heard of," the director said .

" Master Mu Xuanlong of the state banquet, although the master is no longer in charge, his status is still unquestionable. If we are lucky, we may still meet him." The director introduced as he walked.

The expression on Tu Mengli's face was visibly relaxed.

What a coincidence, the manager of Zhenyaoxuan in Yuncheng Ancient Town happens to be a brother she once knew.

Cheng Zhaozhao could only defeat himself financially, but what about his connections?

A real socialite has a very wide network of contacts. She can just take this opportunity to show off the big guys she knows. By then, won't those comments on the Internet be self-defeating ?

She exhaled a relieved breath.

The group of people didn't walk long before they arrived at the entrance of Zhenyaoxuan.

The directing team had booked a private room in advance. As soon as they sat down, Tu Mengli took a sip of tea and said with great dignity: "Director, the manager here happens to be a friend of mine. He should be able to upgrade us to a VIP box. Maybe he can also upgrade us to a VIP room. It's free of charge."

The director said incredulously: "The managers of every branch of Zhenyaoxuan have been carefully selected. You actually know Mengli?"

Tu Mengli took out her mobile phone to contact the manager and said, "What's the matter? , I know a lot of people ."

[ Even a big shot like this knows me, Meng Li is indeed a real socialite~]

[ Just ask if you know Cheng Zhaozhao? Only the big people you know are called real ladies. ]

[ At this time, a certain fake socialite must have stopped saying anything, because she has no decent connections at all. ]

Shen Linchen on the side seemed to have remembered something: "Zhaozhao, didn't the last show say that Master Mu invited you to the opening banquet?"

Because at that time everyone was paying attention to Cheng Zhaozhao's slap in the face, so this matter attracted a lot of attention Not very big either.

Cheng Zhaozhao nodded: "That's what happened."

A young male voice came from outside the door: "Madam , not everyone is qualified to know our boss."

Everyone looked towards the door and saw a young man in a suit and leather shoes. The man came in.

Tu Mengli's eyes burst out with surprise: "Brother!"

The man's name is Sun Cheng, who is the manager here. Now that Mu Xuanlong has retreated behind the scenes, he has to call him boss.

He met Tu Mengli in a bar. Seeing that she was pretty, and calling her a brother, he took her to the hotel naturally.

Since then, the two have always referred to each other as brother and sister.

Sun Cheng smiled at Tu Mengli and said, "My sister has already told me everything. There is no problem in upgrading you to VIP rooms, but we don't welcome swindlers here."

"Our boss has always been I hate it when people use him to make a show, but he doesn't care about you. That's because he is generous." Sun Cheng said, "I only met him a few days ago, and I never heard that he knew anyone named Cheng."

He insisted. , Cheng Zhaozhao was invited by Mu Xuanlong just for the sake of ratings.

[ The slap in the face came too suddenly hahaha! ]

[ I can't stop laughing. Cheng Zhaozhao is really a typical lier without drafting. I think her being rich might just be the effect of the show. ]

[ Have Cheng Zhaozhao fans seen it? Who is the real socialite! ]

[ The person who invited Zhaozhao last time was Jiang Yan, the chief disciple of Master Mu. How could it be false? ]

[ After accepting the money, the chief disciple deserves to be investigated carefully . ]

[ The chief disciple only said it on the show, but the manager is from the official store. Isn't it obvious which one is more credible? ]

Tu Mengli covered her mouth and smiled: "Zhaozhao, sometimes people should not slap people in the face and pretend to be fat."

Ren Li frowned and said: "I believe Zhaozhao, there is no need for her to lie about this kind of thing."

" This is not necessarily true." Tu Mengli He retorted, "Maybe Zhaozhao saw that I knew the manager and didn't want to lose face, so he was just obsessed for a moment."

Ren Li pursed his lips and muttered in a low voice: "Isn't this nonsense?"

Shen Linchen also couldn't understand, so Shi Jiang Yan invited Cheng Zhaozhao in front of the show. Could it be that the show team really gave him money?

Sun Cheng wanted to say something else, but a waiter ran in a hurry and said a few words in his ear.

After Sun Cheng listened carefully, he smiled and looked at Cheng Zhaozhao with a strange look.

" You guys are so lucky. Our boss likes to conduct surprise attacks. It just so happens that he is going to inspect the store today. Calculating the time, it is estimated that it is almost here." Sun Cheng looked at Cheng Zhaozhao with a smile, "Miss Cheng, since you said you know our boss, do you dare to come with me?"

Hearing this, Tu Mengli's eyes lit up and her heart beat a little faster.

Master Mu is coming?

If I can take this opportunity to get attached to Master Mu...

[ I guess Cheng Zhaozhao doesn't dare. ]

[ Isn't this nonsense? If she dares to go there, she will offend Master Mu. Does she still want to hang out in the circle in the future? ]

[ But she has to go if she doesn't want to go. She kept saying that she knew Master Mu. Now she must be riding a tiger. ]

[ The liar should be exposed on the spot! Deserve it! 】

Before Cheng Zhaozhao had time to speak, a strong voice sounded at the door.

" Miss Cheng? It's been a long time no see."

The voice was quite majestic, causing everyone to look towards the door.

I saw an energetic old man standing there, looking at the door with a smile.

That old man, isn't it...