Chapter 39- magazine shoot

Cheng Zhaozhao's live broadcast of the construction of a primary school caused a stir on the Internet, and even alarmed the official blog.

The official blog posted a post praising her, and combined with Lu Zhiqun's incident, she was given the title of "Positive Idol".

The whole internet was shocked, and Cheng Zhaozhao's fan base was even more excited.

This is a title given by Guanbo himself! !

[ Zai Zai is so proud of her mother! ]

[ Hahahaha. My colleagues are all jealous of me today. My idol is so good and I can't hold her back, so I'm going to donate! ]

[ It feels so good to slap Heizi directly in the face. Now Wen is probably going to be pissed to death. ]

Just when the group was bustling with excitement, an unexpected person entered the group.

Group leader: [Everyone, Zhaozhao's assistant brother Lin Yuan has joined the group and has something to discuss with everyone. ]

[! ! ! ]

Lin Yuan: [I am Lin Yuan. Zhao Zhao said that he wanted to give me a fan name. ]

["Zhao Yi", this is the name she gave everyone. The word "Zhao" represents herself and the sun. I hope you are like the sun with wings. Can you accept it? ]

The group was quiet for a few seconds.

[ Ah ah ah, I can accept it so well! ]

[ Please tell Zhaozhao, we like it very much. ]

[ Brother Lin Yuan, although you are very handsome, I don't allow you to have any ideas about Zhao Zhao. ]

[ Yes, no man in this world is worthy of Zhaozhao, Zhaozhao belongs to everyone. ]
  .. .

The group began to tease Lin Yuan.

After Lin Yuan sent this message, he went to play games for a while and didn't take it to heart. When he thought about it, the group screen was filled with reminders to him or joy at the message he sent.

She also cares about him and asks him to rest and take good care of his health, so that he can take good care of Cheng Zhaozhao.

This feeling... has never happened before.

The news in the group is still being refreshed. Everyone's teasing at the beginning has turned into blessings for Cheng Zhaozhao. They all want to pay attention to your health, be safe, everything goes well, and meet less villains in the future.

Such blessings are often followed by Lin Yuan.

In the past, in the underground streets, although everyone regarded him as the king, they only followed him out of necessity because of their strength. In such an environment where interests came first, few people were sincere to him.

It seemed that he had not received such sincere blessings since he was born. When this notification was sent out, he never expected that it would trigger so many responses.

Lin Yuan responded in the group and went to find Cheng Zhaozhao.

It is now afternoon and evening, and Cheng Zhaozhao is doing skin care in the beauty room.

She was lying on the sofa chair, her hair tied up, her skin was amazingly good, and she seemed to have lowered her guard.

"Is something wrong?" Cheng Zhaozhao asked.

Lin Yuan had never seen her like this, and suddenly he didn't know how to formulate words: "I will take good care of you."

This was the most frequently said word among the fans.

Cheng Zhaozhao stared at him for three seconds and suddenly frowned: "Do I need your care?"

"How can you, a straight man who doesn't even know the basic skin care sequence and medical beauty procedures, take care of me?"

Lin Yuan choked, and then Then he said: "You touched Lu Zhiqun. I don't know how many people in the entertainment industry regard you as a thorn in their side. With me by your side, I can at least ensure your safety."

Cheng Zhaozhao thought about it and realized that this was indeed the case. His skills are really good. Secondly, he has been around for so long and is quite qualified. He must have a lot of information and channels.

It just so happened that at this time, the project was finished. Cheng Zhaozhao stood up and sat on the edge of the chair, holding his hands on his hands, shaking his feet slightly, and tilting his head: "You take good care of me, isn't that what you should do?"

Lin Yuan was choked again, he Understand, if he doesn't follow her at this time, this woman will bring out some strange thing to threaten him.

So he said: "Yes, it's a matter of duty."

Cheng Zhaozhao shrugged and didn't think there was any problem: "That's fine."

She suddenly thought of something: "Now I want to drink fresh rose tea, and roses are the best." Freshly picked from the garden, there are some in the backyard Where tea is grown, go and make me a cup.