Chapter 45- The door look suddenly rang

After recording the program and returning to the room, Cheng Zhaozhao had a solemn expression on his face.

What he saw on the system interface just now kept swirling in his mind, and he couldn't get rid of it.

Her eyes narrowed slightly.

The system allows her to see the truth, but it does not allow her to collect evidence.

Therefore, she had to do it herself to collect evidence.

The sky is almost completely dark, and a cool breeze is blowing at night.

There is a river next to the villa, so it is very cold. Not many people are willing to go out at this point, let alone the program staff who have been tired for a day.

Without much hesitation, Cheng Zhaozhao wrapped the protective clothing he bought around his body, tied a SLR camera around his wrist, picked up the toolbox, and ran out of the villa gate.

She turned on the flashlight and recalled the scene she saw in the system during the day, and found a certain muddy area behind the villa, where it was obvious that there was a small arched earth bag.

She bowed and smelled a strange smell.

The hole Wen Huizhi dug was not deep, and even if he looked carefully, he could see some solidified blood stains on the surface of the soil.

Cheng Zhaozhao dug out the white gloves in the toolbox, put them on, pulled up the mask, and bowed to the little bumpkin.

She put the flashlight in her mouth through her mask, shined a light on the dirt patch, took out a small shovel, and started digging gently.

Because the burial was shallow, Cheng Zhaozhao dug out the things in the soil easily.

An unrecognizable little kitten with broken limbs.

A little hamster with its ears cut off.

Cheng Zhaozhao is in the system I saw it once in the interface. Although it was not as shocking as the first time, tears still overflowed like a reflex.

She tried to stay calm and filmed everything with her SLR.

After doing all this, she dug a deeper hole, buried the two animals back, and sprayed disinfectant on the ground.

After taking care of everything, she returned to the room.

I couldn't help but retched.

This physiological reaction was so violent that Cheng Zhaozhao couldn't stop trembling all over and accidentally broke the glass.

After a while, there was a knock on the door.

Lin Yuan's voice came from outside the door: "Zhaozhao, the glass is broken? Do you want me to come in and clean it up?"

Cheng Zhaozhao opened the door for him.

Lin Yuan looked at her reddish eyes and pale face, and frowned tightly: "Where have you been?"

There was a smell of disinfectant on her body. Although it was very faint, he could still feel it because of his sensitive senses.

Cheng Zhaozhao took a deep breath: "Pour me a glass of water."

Lin Yuan did not continue to ask, poured her a glass of warm water, and then cleaned up the glass shards on the ground.

Cheng Zhaozhao sat beside the bed, and he squatted down without saying a word, just watching her drink water.

Cheng Zhaozhao drank slowly. Because of Lin Yuan's arrival, her mind calmed down a bit.

Now she can only find photos of animals after they were abused, but that doesn't prove that Wen Huizhi killed these animals.

Even if she exposes these photos by then, Wen Huizhi will still deny them.

Unless there is a way to catch her on the spot...

Cheng Zhaozhao thought slowly, and she drank all the water. After she finished drinking the water, Lin Yuan asked, "Do you want more?"

She raised her eyes and touched his amber pupils.

Only then did she realize that Lin Yuan's pupils were very light, but his eyes were as deep as night.

The villa has three floors. Cheng Zhaozhao and the others live on the third floor, while Wen Huizhi lives on the second floor. When she abuses the cat, she will definitely make some noise, although the noise will definitely be very small.

Cheng Zhaozhao looked at Lin Yuan and thought, it seems that the breakthrough is right in front of him.
  *

The next day, someone suddenly broke the news on the Internet that a kitten and a hamster were found tortured to death in the guest accommodation of a popular variety show.

The picture has been coded so that it is not scary, but the miserable conditions of the two animals can still be vaguely distinguished.

Once this revelation was released, it immediately shocked the entire Internet.

[ variety show? So which evil artist did this? ]

[ This is not just a simple "immorality", it is simply inhumane! ]

[ Oh my god, you can still see that the cat is very small, how could he kill it? ]

[ And it was chopped into several pieces. I'm really... heartbroken. ]

[ Animal abuse is a psychopath, a potential shark criminal! A thorough investigation is required! 】

【 Hot variety show? Are all the variety shows here? Come out and explain? 】
  ...

Online public opinion gradually aroused. Because the nature was so bad, various popular variety shows immediately came out to appease the audience, saying that they would definitely investigate it.

In the morning, the guests of "Travel Team" were having breakfast as usual. Shen Linchen casually mentioned: "Have you seen the animal abuse online?"

Everyone agreed.

" It's so tragic. How could there be such a person!" Shen Linchen was filled with indignation. "I hope the real culprit will be found as soon as possible."

The barrage also followed him in scolding.

[ Xiao Shen is right, I hope all major variety shows will investigate thoroughly! ]

[ Abusing cats and mice really deserve to be punished. ]

[ Have you ever thought about it? The guests of "Travel Team" are also among the suspects. ]

At this time, Cheng Zhaozhao, who had been silent, spoke .

" Speaking of which, Sister Huizhi..." She slowly took a bite of breakfast sausage, "I didn't fall asleep the night before yesterday. I went to the balcony to enjoy the breeze and saw handing you a box from someone the gate. It seemed that the contents were still there. Move..."

Wen Huizhi was stunned for a moment, and the atmosphere at the scene froze because of her words.

Cheng Zhaozhao looked at her with a smile and asked, "Are they a cat and a hamster?"

[? ? ? ? 】

【? ? ? ? 】
  [Is Cheng Zhaozhao doubting Wen Huizhi's intention? 】

【 If what Cheng Zhaozhao said is true, then Wen Hui's suspicion will be greatly increased! 】
 【 That's enough! Is there any evidence for what Cheng Zhaozhao said? How could Wen Huizhi not imagine that he would abuse cats and rats? He just opened his mouth to do it! ]
  ...

Wen Huizhi is someone who has seen strong winds and waves. Although he was panicked when he heard this, he didn't show it at all on his face: "You are wrong, Zhao Zhao. I slept very well the night before yesterday. As soon as I woke up, I didn't feel anything at all.

" What box did you take?" Wen Huizhi paused and asked, "On the contrary, it was you. Even if you recognized the wrong person, why did you think that the box was a cat and a hamster when you first came up? Are you trying to hide it?"

[ These two people are talking to each other. Doubt it! ]

[ Wen Huizhi is right, does Cheng Zhaozhao mean what he says? Only the real murderer would rush to smear suspicion on others! ]

[ I stand by Wen Huizhi in this wave. Who made Cheng Zhaozhao doubt others first, without any basis. 】

【 No evidence? Cheng Zhaozhao only dared to say this after seeing it with his own eyes! ]
  ...

The meal ended in an awkward atmosphere for everyone. Back in the room, Wen Huizhi could no longer maintain her composure in front of the camera, and cold sweat ran down her back.

Cheng Zhaozhao...how could he see it? !

The phone rang at an inappropriate time, and the voice of Wen Huizhi's manager came from the other end: "I told you not to do this on the program team. ! It's okay now, something happened!"

"Do you know how much impact it will have on you if this matter is criticized? There was a cat abuser last year, and when he came back, there was a boycott, and he was forced to withdraw from the circle It's gone!"

Wen Huizhi was frightened for a few seconds, and then quickly calmed down: "Why are you panicking? As long as I deny it after being beaten to death, who will know that I did it? Is there any evidence? The corner where I am buried is a blind spot for surveillance."

The agent said I think, what she said does make sense. Now that we are in a mess, isn't it because we didn't bring it upon ourselves?

Who can do anything to them if they refuse to admit it ?

So she gave a few instructions and hung up the phone.

Wen Huizhi put down her phone expresslessly and took a deep breath.

She glanced at the red scissors on the table.

She picked up the scissors in one hand and walked to the toilet. Next to the toilet, there was a hamster cage containing a cute black and white squirrel.

The flowery rat was a little hungry, and his eyes were very confused. He seemed to be aware of the danger and was a little uneasy.

The two ears are cutely round.

Wen Huizhi sneered, picked up the cage, and walked into the room.

She shouted: "Good baby."

That night, her agent actually sent her two hamsters.

She just felt that it was too boring to torture him all at once, so she kept one as a "reserve food".

As a public figure, of course there will be times when she is under too much pressure, especially those who scold herself on the Internet, which makes her mentally and physically exhausted.

At first, Wen Huizhi didn't know how to relieve. Smoking and drinking were not enough, until one time, a fan gave her a little hamster.

During that time , she was badly criticized. When she saw the little hamster, an idea suddenly came to her mind.

She cut off the little hamster's ears and tail with scissors, locked it in a cage, and watched it struggle in pain and scream miserably, and finally died of excessive blood loss and exhaustion.

The whole process made her feel extremely happy, and after the hamster died, she felt more relaxed than ever before.

Wen Huizhi hummed a song, took the hamster out of the cage, and played with it carefully.

So cute.

With a sharp look in her eyes, she held a large pair of scissors in her right hand and pointed it at one of the hamster's ears.

"Click" sound.

Before Wen Huizhi could take action, the door lock suddenly rang.