Now it's hard to think whether it's beautiful enough to leave the circle.

This is not a difficult problem for Xiao Feng. It just so happens that because of Cai Quan's obstruction, he has been unable to receive any orders recently and has free time.

So, he agreed to Cheng Zhaozhao.

Xiao Feng originally He wanted to comfort Cheng Zhaozhao, but he didn't react until he hung up the phone.

Her tone just now... wasn't a sad tone at all?

 *

Xiao Feng moved quickly, and about a week later, he handed over the design draft to Cheng Zhaozhao.

Cheng Zhaozhao discussed with him during this process, and the final product was a skirt designed in the national style that he is good at.

The skirt is high-end black, slim fit, with a crane surrounding the skirt, and a few clouds on it are actually It is hand-embroidered feathers, and the whole surface is embroidered with sparkling sequins.

Cheng Zhaozhao is very aware of her figure advantages, such as her beautiful waist, so she still chose a waist-cinching design.

She sent the first draft of the skirt to Sister He, there was silence on the other end for a long time before two messages were sent.

[ I'm sorry, I take back what I said a few days ago.]

[ It's hard to think about it now.]

 *

Tonight, Cai Quan is Drinking and socializing, at the wine table, he took out his mobile phone to look at something from time to time, with a sneer on his face.

He had not forgotten his plan.

In his mobile phone, there was a set of photo albums named "Cheng Zhaozhao". , showing the set of pictures Cheng Zhaozhao took at the aurora dome last month.

When he found Song Yunluo and asked her if she was willing to use her face to replace another person, the other party refused to agree at first, but Cheng Zhaozhao could hear name, they simply agreed.

They selected a few photos and put Song Yunluo's face on it, while Cai Quan hired professionals to make the rest of the photos ugly.

In the photos, Cheng Zhaozhao's face looked slightly tired. The waistline and leg circumference were slimmed down, and the figure looked out of shape.

He could guarantee that after this set of photos leaked out, 90% of the magazines in the fashion circle would not dare to look for Cheng Zhaozhao.

Cheng Zhaozhao Like Song Yunluo, Zhao has worn conservative clothes since his debut, which gave him the opportunity to realize this plan.

He bought several marketing accounts and planned to use the grapevine to leak these pictures—— It was because Cheng Zhaozhao's results were not good that Song Yunluo was allowed to take part in the aurora dome.

Now, as long as he moves his fingers, he can easily kill Cheng Zhaozhao.

Her life or death depends on his fingers, Cai Quan He was so happy that he could even imagine how Cheng Zhaozhao would be ridiculed by netizens after these photos were released.

Her popularity plummeted, and there were black spots again. Dome Aurora could naturally terminate her contract.

When the time comes, , besides kneeling down to beg him, does she have any other way?

Cai Quan pinched the time and felt that it was the right time.

He was about to notify those marketing accounts to be in place, but as soon as he opened Weibo, a message appeared on the homepage Then push.

It is a picture posted on Cheng Zhaozhao's personal Weibo.

This set of pictures should be official business, and there was not much popularity at first. However, the number of likes increased exponentially in seconds.

Cai Quan clicked on that post Weibo tag.

# LUNA Fashion Festival#

# 成 Zhaozhao style#

# 成 Zhaozhao's beautiful crane and black dress#

The popularity of every tag is rising.

Cheng Zhaozhao...went to the LUNA Fashion Festival?

Cai Quan's face turned pale.

how can that be possible? With Cheng Zhaozhao's celebrity status, how could he be included in a magazine like "LUNA"?

She walked on the red carpet in front of her. If he posts ugly pictures in the back, netizens will know at a glance that they are deliberately trying to discredit her. Who will believe it then?

Then isn't his plan...

Cai Quan took a closer look and saw that Cheng Zhaozhao was wearing a slim black skirt, which perfectly highlighted her waist. The crane on the skirt was not obtrusive at all, and complemented the black skirt. It's like soaring in the mountains.

The design style of this skirt was so unique that he could tell who made it just by looking at it.

Cai Quan drank a glass of wine with shaking hands. He deliberately suppressed Xiao Feng so that no one in the circle would use him. It was because of this design that he became so popular!

But now, Xiao Feng's design has been featured at the LUNA Ceremony...

Marketing accounts keep sending him messages.

[ Boss, do you want to send it or not? 】

【I'll post it if you don't say anything? 】

Cai Quan tried hard to restrain his hand and steady the marketing account on the other end. The more times like this come, the more calm he must be.

If he couldn't stop the situation, he would have to find another way.

 *

The LUNA ceremony was attended by many stars.

When it was Cheng Zhaozhao's turn, she put on a decent smile, draped her long hair over her shoulders, and walked onto the red carpet.

This black dress seemed to be tailor-made for her, fully displaying her advantages, and her legs were looming, which highlighted her beauty.

Many netizens stayed in the live broadcast room of the grand ceremony and started posting comments when they saw Cheng Zhaozhao.

[ Cheng Zhaozhao is so beautiful! So beautiful that I'm dizzy. 】

【Sister Cheng's figure is so good, I'll just say it. 】

【This skirt really suits her. It flatters others without overpowering her. ]

[ I thought that Cheng Zhaozhao's bright appearance was only suitable for wearing more modern clothes, but I didn't expect that she could be so beautiful in Chinese style! 】

【This dress looks like the style of Dome Aurora a few years ago, but it's just a little more gorgeous. 】

【I feel the same! However, Aurora Dome has gone downhill in recent years, which is really a pity. 】

As the ceremony progresses, Cheng Zhaozhao's look has also been on the hot search, and there is even a faint trend of leaving the circle.

She was beautiful in her own right, and now that she was dressed up, she looked like a celestial being. But if more people saw her, it would be inevitable for someone to find some clues.

[ Why do I think Cheng Zhaozhao's figure looks similar to Song Yunluo's? 】

【I also think, especially the waist, it looks like the pictures she took before. ]

[ The body proportions are also very similar. ]

[ Don't let any stinky fish or shrimp come to cue me Song. ]

[ Are you blind? Can Cheng Zhaozhao compare with Xiao Song? Xiao Song's figure is out of the ordinary! 】

【Cheng Zhaozhao's fans really want to take advantage of everything. Xiao Song can be trending by wearing such ugly clothes because of his figure. Your master is nothing without these clothes:)】

  ...

Domestic entertainment people are already interested in this. She is willing to compare several female celebrities, so while Cheng Zhaozhao's beauty was out of the spotlight, discussions about her and Song Yunluo's figures also caused a stir.

On the red carpet, Cheng Zhaozhao made the same move as Song Yunluo's set of pictures. Someone cut it out and stacked the pictures, and found that they were almost the same.

Some people even analyzed that the body proportions of the two people are almost exactly the same, not to mention that the pictures used were edited by Aurora Dome. If the pictures were not edited, wouldn't they be exactly the same!

Things get confusing.

At this moment, the official Weibo account of Dome Aurora ended.

[ Some people betray the company for money; some people can't even control their fans well and allow fans to pull other female celebrities away. How can they have the nerve to create anti-female characters? 】

It is rare for official Weibo to post such targeted remarks, and the comment area exploded.

[ Who are you alluding to? ]

[ Who else could it be? A certain actress surnamed Cheng who is involved in random affairs:)]

[I know the second half of the sentence refers to Cheng Zhaozhao. What does the first half of the sentence mean? ]

[ I found it! The designer of Cheng Zhaozhao's dress is Xiao Feng. He used to be from Dome Aurora! ]

[ woc, I also saw it. He resigned not long ago. Could it be that he was poached by Cheng Zhaozhao? No wonder the design of the Aurora Dome has plummeted over the past few months. ]

[ Does Xiao Feng think the salary is not enough? Actually, I can understand why it's about money. It's not easy to be a worker. ]

[ Although, this approach is quite disgusting. ]

[ It is not easy to be a worker, and you shouldn't cheat the company. Moreover, Cheng Zhaozhao's approach is too unfavorable. Although it is indeed beautiful, it is very unpopular. ]
  ...