Chapter 29- That island is mine

"What? You, you want them all?!" The hawker looked in disbelief.

" Yes, I want them all." Cheng Zhaozhao said, "And the more, the better. Do you know other merchants selling this kind of seafood? Let's introduce them to me."

After doing business on the beach for so many years, the hawker has grown from He had never seen such an employer before. He came to his senses and immediately called his familiar colleagues. After explaining to them the whole story, several vendors said that they also had such seafood.

The vendors who were called over by him were overjoyed to be able to earn some money to support their families.

At this time,Shen Linchen and Ren Li hurried over and were stunned when they saw Cheng Zhaozhao's operation, too surprised to say a word.

Both of them were thinking: How can they still do this?

" Why are you still standing there?" Cheng Zhaozhao said to Shen Linchen, "Hurry up and bring the basket."

" Oh!" Shen Linchen then handed over the basket given by the program team as if he had just woken up from a dream. past.

Countless seafood was poured into the basket. Shen Linchen looked at the few crabs and shrimps that he had finally fished out with great effort.

...just, sometimes money comes in handy.

The vendors who were called here actually couldn't believe it at first. However, when they really put all the seafood into Shen Linchen's baskets and took the money from Cheng Zhaozhao's hands, they immediately burst out. A strong sense of surprise.

Yuncheng Beach was originally a tourist attraction, and there were many wealthy people traveling here.

He thought to himself: Maybe this is the world of rich people.

Cheng Zhaozhao only wants seafood on the beach, and these seafood are not too expensive. Many people will buy it, so the quantity is not large.

There is still a gap between them and Li Yan's group.

At this time, a hawker suddenly seemed to have discovered some business opportunities and said to Cheng Zhaozhao: "Beauty, do you need more seafood? I can go to the beach to collect it for you now."

As soon as this proposal came out, The vendors immediately agreed.

They were born and raised by the sea in Yuncheng, so when it came to traveling to the sea, it was no problem.

Cheng Zhaozhao was naturally very happy. She estimated that there was still enough time left, so she said, "Okay, but within 20 minutes."

" No problem!" When the vendor heard this, he quickly called in his family and friends. They were on the beach together, helping Cheng Zhaozhao look for seafood.

Cheng Zhaozhao had bought all the seafood nearby, so even if Li Yan and the others wanted to imitate her, there was no way.

They could only watch as Cheng Zhaozhao's team brought more and more seafood. Some tourists even saw it, found it novel and interesting, and joined the hawkers one after another.

[ Let me go, Sister Zhao, this is called rich operation! ]

[ Let me tell you something, this is considered cheating! Why didn't the director stop it? 】

【 Cheating? Li Yan obviously spent money to buy information from the coach just now. Cheng Zhaozhao just changed the way of spending money. Why do you think she cheated? Don't double standard. ]

[ Compared to my sister Zhao's wealth, Li Yan is indeed too young. ]

[ It's just a nouveau riche operation, haha. ]

[ Understood, Li Yan spends money: socialites; Cheng Zhaozhao spends money: nouveau riche. In terms of shamelessness, Li Yan's fans are really good at it. ]

At first, the director thought about calling it quits, but thinking that Cheng Zhaozhao's operation in the last issue brought so much popularity to them, he didn't 't stop it and let her go.

With the money and the help of the vendors, Cheng Zhaozhao's team won a complete victory without any accident.

The three of them received the shabby commemorative medal from the director together.

Shen Linchen was so happy that he didn't know what to do. After all, he had participated in so many competitions recently and this was the first time he had won!

He thought in his heart that if this happens again in the future, he must team up with Cheng Zhaozhao!

He looked at Cheng Zhaozhao with great ambition, and was so moved that tears almost came out.

" Director, why? They are cheating!"

Li Yan looked at it with her eyes red and shouted in dissatisfaction.

As soon as these words came out, Tu Mengli on the side also quickly joined in: "Yes, director, they have someone to help them, so it's cheating! You guys are so unfair, what's the point of the competition?"

After being accused like this, the director looked at it unhappily. They said: "Although there were many people in Cheng Zhaozhao's group to help, when the final calculation was made, everyone was equally divided. What's more, didn't you also stuff into money Coach Cenghai, and then you could have such a good result?" What a great achievement, did you get second place?"

Li Yan was choked by the director and couldn't say a word. At this time, the barrage also started to complain about her.

[ That's right, you are only allowed to spend money to bribe coaches, but Cheng Zhaozhao is not allowed to pay vendors to do their work? ]

[ I have seen it for a long time. Li Yan is a double- standard dog. As expected, any kind of master will have exactly the same kind of fans. 】

【 She's just a famous lady. It's just a small competition. You can't afford to lose? 】

Li Yan looked at the three happy people in front of her, feeling extremely angry, but she was helpless.

Tu Mengli fanned the flames: "Cheng Zhaozhao is too bullying. If she bullies you like this, if your father and others find out..."

At this point, she paused.

But Li Yan clenched her fists, looked straight ahead, and said with great determination: "I must make Cheng Zhaozhao pay the price!"

After the game, it was time for the guests to go to the beach freely.

There were many interesting creatures and some entertainment projects on the beach. Cheng Zhaozhao and Ren Li had a great time.

Shen Lin, on the other hand, was immersed in the joy of winning the championship, running around on the beach alone and had no intention of playing other sports.

Li Yan and Tu Mengli were angry and depressed because they had just lost to Cheng Zhaozhao, so they did not go to play. They sat together and attacked her.

Suddenly, Li Yan looked up and saw a luxury store on the beach not far away.

She stared at that place, squinting her eyes for a while, with a deep light in her eyes. Then he laughed very shrewdly, as if he had thought of some good idea.

She said to Tu Mengli beside her: "Did you see that store? Let's go there. I thought of a good way to deal with Cheng Zhaozhao."