sixty five.

"Mama, Woody! It's Woody!" Willa exclaims, jumping up and down at one of the decorations, a huge smile on her face.

"It is Woody, baby! Are you excited?"

"Yeah, mama!" she giggles, putting her arms up. "Mama, up?"

"Mama is holding sister, baby, would you like a hug?"

"Yeah!" she nods.

I crouch down the best I can, giving her a hug and kissing the top of her head. "Better?"

She nods before looking around. "Daddy?"

"Daddy's out back helping set up, baby," I tell her. "He'll be inside in just a few minutes."

"Otay, mama," she says, swaying around.

"Baby, why don't you go play in the playroom with Ms. Jess for a little bit? How's that sound?"

"Yeah!" she says, jumping around.

Jess walks over, smiling as she takes Willa's hand. "What are we gonna play with?"

"Mama come get you in a little bit to get you ready, baby, okay?"

"Otay mama!" she exclaims, happily walking away with Jessica.

After taking a few steps towards the back door to check on things getting set up, I stop myself, taking a breath and shaking my head.

No, Joe's got the decorations under control. The food is already almost done getting set up in the kitchen. Delphine is going to want to eat soon and then I can get Willa ready while the baby sleeps. I can finish setting up last-minute things after we're all ready, people will start showing up in an hour, so we only have that long to finish everything. Willa didn't take a long nap today, so she's probably going to get cranky sometime this afternoon. We'll have to watch for her cues, we may have to end the party a little earlier than originally planned.

Delphine starts to fussy in the carrier pressed to my chest, making me quickly go upstairs, spending some time getting her to latch before feeding her, and burping her, for her to spit up everywhere.

"You have some reflux, little girl," I tell her, changing her clothes and cleaning up the mess before changing myself and getting myself ready, putting a little curl in my hair, and applying some makeup so I don't look as exhausted as I actually am. I then pull the camera up on my phone, watching the baby as I go downstairs and to the playroom.

"Willa, baby, let's go get changed," I tell her.

She runs over, leading me back up the stairs as Jess begins to clean up the playroom.

"Look at the outfit mama got for your party!" I tell her, holding up the outfit for her to see once we enter her room.

"Buzz!" she says, pointing. "It's Buzz!"

"It's Buzz! You're right!" I tell her, smiling. "Let's get dressed and then we'll do your hair, okay?"

"Yeah!" she jumps excitedly, letting me get on the floor with her and getting her dressed before she sits in front of me, pretending to read a book while I do her hair, finishing it off with her Buzz Lightyear bow and putting her shoes on her feet.

Willa's Outfit: