sixty seven.

It's crazy what just a couple of weeks of being a family of four with no help can do. Hard, sure, but it was probably one of the best decisions Joe and I had made since having Delphine. Now, a month after having those two weeks to ourselves, Joe and I are in a steady groove, though Jessica's help is in no way taken for granted, she makes life a ton easier.

Especially on days like today.

"Okay, we have everything?" I ask, jogging down the stairs.

"Mama, up!"

I look down, raising my eyebrows. "What do we say?"

"Peas mama!"

I reach down, lifting Willa and placing her on my hip, quickly rushing around the kitchen and getting a few snacks packed.

"Okay," I sigh. "Willa, baby, mama has to feed sissy. I need you to go to Jess."

"Want you mama," she says.

"I understand that baby, but mama has to feed sissy so that she can leave with you and daddy, and we can have each other for the rest of the day. So, I need you to go to Jess while I feed sissy. Okay?"

"Otay," she nods, reaching for Jess who takes her from me.

Walking over to Delphine, I smile down at her. "Hi little mama," I grin before signing 'milk'. "Do you want milk?"

I wait a moment and sign the word again before lifting her and sitting on the couch, unsnapping my nursing tank, and helping her latch.

"Okay," I sigh, leaning back. "So if she'll fall asleep now while she eats. She'll be up around 3:30, and probably catnap around 6, and then bedtime around 8. I don't know what time we'll get back because I think Joe said something about getting dinner with Nick and Pri. But I'm not sure if that's set-in stone so we may be back by the time she wakes up from her catnap. They go on at 4:30 and it's only a thirty-minute set. So, get done at five, we'll probably be out of there by 5:15 then get back home will take a while. I don't know. We'll see."

"Either way, we've got this," Jess smiles at me before directing her attention back to Willa who's working on a large puzzle on the coffee table.

"Look again, baby, where does that one go?" I ask, noticing Willa getting frustrated.

"Help," she says, holding it to me.

"I can help if you really need it, but I think Willa can do it. Look close, where does that puzzle piece go?"

She takes a minute, staring at the puzzle before looking at me again and whining.

"Words please!" I tell her gently.

"Mama, help peas!"

"Okay," I tell her, gently leaning forward and helping point out a couple of hints to help her get it.

"I did it!" she squeals once it's done.

"You did it!"

She giggles, breaking up the puzzle.

"Okay, sweetie, we need to put the puzzle in the box so we can do your hair," Jess tells her.

"Again!" she complains.

"We have to do your hair so that you can leave with mommy and daddy. You're gonna go with them and see daddy work and see Uncle Nick and Uncle Kevin," Jess tells her.

"Otay!" Willa smiles, putting the puzzle away and raising her arms to Jess so they can go to the bathroom and do her hair.

I grin, staring down at Delphine as she drifts off to sleep, eventually not sucking anymore. At the sign, I pull her gently away from my boob, clasping my nursing bra and tank before burping her and lying her in her bassinet.