Highway Gas

Five days before Sasha and Ralph's wedding

In just a couple a weeks a person can change, well not necessarily change but definitely distance her self from people. But there can be valuable reasons for that right? Or at least that's what I think. I mean , to save the people I care about from a monster, that must be good reason

I get out the CIA private prison feeling bad for Deckard. Even his own family betrayed him. The only person he has or had is Sasha. She came with me today (behind Ralph's back of course) to see Deckard. It was gross seeing them make out for almost ten minutes but oh well, I needed someone to bring me all the way over here.

I came to see Deckard to update him a bit on the whole Mom situation. Chris didn't come because he is not willing to forgive Deckard. I understand him though because I myself have not forgiven Deckard either, however, he is my dad. It's hard to admit that I actually feel some kind of sympathy for Deckard right now.

He asked me if I was okay with the whole him and Sasha thing, I said I just didn't care, I mean he pushed me away from his life, so he can do whatever he wants with it now. A small part of me though, wished he would have told me something, but we never had a father-daughter relationship, so I let go of the thought.

"Do you know what love is?" Sasha asks me as we hop inside her BMW I8. She has everything she can ask for next to Ralph, except love so it surprises me when she asks me this.

"Love? I mean like what kind of love?" I say trying to dodge that question because if we are talking about love as in partner love...then I don't know what that is. I then think about Sean, who I pushed away little by little. I didn't spend enough time with him to love him, but all I know is that I miss him and I really hope he isn't mad at me for what I did. I hope he understands.

"Well hello? Obviously love as in, Love!" Sasha exclaims as she starts the BMW I8. I look at her for a while.

"You know that adding an exclamation to the word doesn't change the meaning ." I joke around. "Just kiddin...but no, what is love Sasha?" I ask sarcastically.

She turns serious and starts getting sentimental.Oh no, here come the tears. She leans her elbow on the window. "Rosie I love your Dad...Since the first time I saw him three years ago, I swear to you, I never stopped loving him."

I think about how she talks about him. Its so nice and... She really loves him. But she can't be with him because destiny interferes in their path and totally separates them.  I know most kids would hate it if their parents found love in someone else, and yes deep down I want Deckard to still love Mom and only Mom. Does he still love her? I should ask him. But that's selfish of my part, we all deserve to keep going with life and learn to live an love again.

I grab her hand hand as I speak. "Listen..I honestly don't know what loving someone is Sasha, but the way you talk about Deckard, is clearly it. I'm sorry you can't be together, but at the end, your feelings don't change no matter how far you are away from each other." I turn around and let her pour out her feelings. This all makes me realize, for the tenth time today, how I feel about Sean. Why don't I just call him God....I just hope his feeling don't change towards me.

I turn back to face her. She smiles at me. I nod as she talks. "Remember what I'm about to tell you...never ever let anyone , and I mean anyone come between who you love. When you find love...you make sure it never leaves your side. If you need to move to another planet or something to be with your lover and love them with no disruptions, then do so. Fuck everything and just live for love." I take in those words and again evaluate everything that has been happening. Get out of my mind Sean.

After Sasha's love speech, we stop at a gas station near a lonely town to get some gas. I don't understand what her purpose was in giving me the whole love talk, but it definitely made me think of Sean and how much I really do miss him that's for sure. After the day Sean called and I didn't pick up, I changed my phone number completely and lost contact with him forever. I also lost contact with the CIA and Simmons who were blowing up my phone all the time, I needed to get away, just like I would shut everyone out in Military Academy.

The CIA wanted our help with finding some stuff about Ralph since we were literally living under his roof, however we all ignored their request because we honestly needed some vacation time and space from the 'teen agent' life.

Alice said they were trying to convince her to work for their computers and tech stuff up in the CIA in Washington as an intern. Obviously she said yes, but she said she will start when she felt ready. I knew that she wanted to go to Thailand with me to find clues about Moms death that Ralph provoked. She too loyal.

Maggie has been staying with us for the past weeks. She told her mom back in MIA that she was at a friends house. She is doing all this behind Hobbs back and it scares me because if the big ol' Hobbs finds out, we are all dead. Her mom wanted to kill her when she told her she was in Malibu, but with some mix of Shaw convincing, I told her that Maggie was in perfect hands with me.

As for Chris, he has been acting so different after he has been with Alice. He just feels confused all the time but he still knows that Ralph is the bad guy here. He wants to find out what happened to mom more than anything in the world, he is having a hard time realizing that he has been lied to all his life by Ralph.

I drift off my thoughts as I walk out the BMW I8  and into the little store next to the gas station while Sasha puts gas into the car. I walk in and scan around. There is mysteriously no one in the cashier so I call out "Hello? Someone here?"  But no response. That eerie feeling from the scary movies settles upon me.

"Rosie! Let's go I'm done." I see Sasha from the windows of the store leaning on the BMW trying to reach signal on her phone.

I open the glass door of the little store. "Just a sec!" I scream and she nods still looking for signal. I then head back in and  I turn to grab a bag of potato chips. I suddenly feel thirsty so I walk to the isle with the refrigerators to grab a soda can. I am about to open the can when I freeze as I hear Sasha screaming for help. A men in a suit is all over her. Ralph's people?

"HELP! ROS--LET ME GO!" I hear and I drop the bag of chips and soda can and grab a small can of pepper spray from the cashier's area. I try to open the door but it's locked. What in the world? The man in a dark suit is trying to hand-cuff Sasha. I scan around for something to break the glass door but find nothing. Time is running, really fast. My only thought is to help  Sasha. She is screaming for help, desperately which gets me anxious. Shit, what is going on?

I see a door at the end of the isle with the refrigerators. I run to it,open the door and find a back closet. I look to find something to break the damn door but instead, I find gasoline spilled on the floor. All over. Holy shit, I need to get out of here...Fast