Restriction

We walk back to Chris's house to find a lovely surprise. Standing outside the front door was Maggie with some bags from a fast food restaurant. She is the best.

"Hey ya'll!" She says waving the bags in the air. Melvin, of course, runs up to her and carries her in a hug.

"I missed you." He says hugging her really tight.

"We were gone for like three days Melvin." I say killing his vibe and mimicking what he said on our way from the airport. Chris then walks up to the huggin duo.

"If you don't mind.." He says taking the food bags. We all laugh. "Sike naw. Hey Maggs." We all greet her before heading inside to eat. We explain to Maggie about New Mexico and our plan and she decides to join.

"I am so going. I'll tell my mom is some field trip or something." She says while we eat.

"Your mom won't believe you." Alice says drinking soda.

"Obviously not...That's when my special powers of creating a fake permission slips come in." Maggie says and we all nod our head. Good idea.

"Nice one." Melvin says giving her a wink. When we finish eating, we go and pack some of the stuff we will be bringing on this last minute trip to New Mexico. We all basically just pack a bag instead of a whole suitcase, except the guys who have so much clothes to bring that they pack a whole suitcase.

"Shouldn't it be the other way around?" Alice asks me while we exit the house.

"I guess the guys just want to change every hour or something." I scuff and we laugh.

Before leaving to catch the plane we go with Melvin to visit his mother. Now that he has more money, he hired a nurse to take care of her. She was really happy to see him again, and we were even happier to see Melvin with so much joy. His mom is very sick though and leaving her had to be on the toughest decisions ever, but she said she would be fine. Melvin promised to be back, and I know he keeps his promises. We also will be back to visit her

"So ready for the Miami International to catch a private jet to the big ol' A-T-L." Chris says with a big smile as we hop in our cars. "Back to my city!"

"Since when do we have a private jet?" Melvin asks confused closing his car's door.

"Since we started working with the CIA my friend." Chris says and Melvin nods with a smile.

Atlanta Touchdown-

After the one hour plane ride, we land in the city that saw me grow up. I remember cruising Atlanta at night when I would escape Military Academy, or when I would escape out the house when Deckard was in town, which was never really. I wonder why Deckard chose to live in Atlanta out of all the cities, I mean he grew up wealthy, so why Atlanta?

"Who's picking us up?" Melvin says as we board off the private jet. "Or we pose to walk or something?" I hit him in the arm for his stupid comment. He grimaces.

"I got some of my friends from over here to get us whips." I say with a smirk.

"What friends?" Sean asks with a hint of jealousy.

"Don't worry baby, they are just friends." I say touching his face. I lean in and kiss him. He smile. We walk out the plane to find some race cars parked and ready to go. It is sunny and humid here in Atlanta.

"Welcome back home, Shaw."  A familiar voice says stepping out out of one of the cars. I suddenly recognize Sia. The last time I saw her was a month ago when I was trying to escape from the officials of the boarding school.