Pepper Spray

I search the closet and find a long fishing pole? I run to the front door and slam it on the door over and over. Sasha is forcing herself from the men as she screams for help. It's been one minute, and I have never felt to desperate. Even when I race, I only feel like this when my miles per hour aren't enough to beat the opponent. Sort of how time is ticking right now.

This place is going to blow up. I keep hitting the door and little cracks start to form. But not enough for a hole so that I can escape. I then remember a fire safety class I had in school some years ago. I need to hit the lower corners of the glass door to bring the glass completely down. I do that and it works, the glass door doesn't come completely down, but I managed to make a hole and I escape through.

I run out with the pole as the men is dragging Sasha to the black van. I run up to him but two other guys hold me back and try to tie me down. I kick one in the balls and the other in the nose. I spray the pepper spray on the one I punched in the nose and he goes crazy and stays on the ground. The one I kicked in the crotch comes for me again and I hit him in the face with the pole, then I kick the back of his knees and he collapses on the floor. I kick him a couple of times and then spray the pepper spray on his eyes, or nose..somewhere around his face.

I then run up to the one with Sasha and fight him off her. I try to hit him with the pole but he fights it off me. He kicks me a couple of times and I am bleeding by the time I finally spray that damn pepper spray on him too.

"Teach me how to fight." Sasha says her eyes all black from the running makeup after all the crying. She helps get up from the floor. She is worried because I am bleeding, but it's really not a big deal. Blood just means I'm strong. I go back into the store through the broken glass door and find some matches. I give Sasha a gallon of gasoline I also found in the store and ask her to dump it all over the whole station. Whoever did this wanted the whole place burnt down with us in it, so we going to finish the job, except we are leaving and their people are going to burn instead.

"Rosie this is cruel, let's just leave." Sasha says as I throw the gallon and wipe the blood that is dripping from my forehead.

"Nah, let's leave em a treat." I say.

After dumping the gasoline we hop into the BMW and drive to be a little far from were Sasha spilled the gasoline.

"What the fuck happened over there?" Sasha asks exhausted. "Who was that?"

"I don't know but someone was trying to play a dirty joke or something." I say looking at the match as I try to light it up. I finally do and I hop out the car to throw it but someone stops me.

"Freeeze!" I hear a voice from a loudspeaker. A very familiar voice that is. From the back section of the gas station comes a familiar men with his familiar buddies, the ones who I sprayed with pepper spray. "Since when do you burn places?"

I roll my eyes and blow out the match. Should have known..

"Rosie what's wrong?" Sasha says coming out the car. "Whos the hell is that." She asks looking at Simmons.

"Introduce us Rosie Shaw." Simmons says as he grabs on to the iron stick I used to break the glass door. He shakes his head and laughs. "Good job with the glass breaking thing."

"What's the next mission Simmons?" I say my tone showing how annoyed I am.

"Mission?" Sasha repeats confused. So much for trying to hide my CIA days.

"Let's go for some coffee and I'll tell you." He smiles a bit.

"How about no." I fire back. I turn around and walk to hop into the big SUV.

"How about calling Ralph and telling him you just came back from seeing Deckard." Simmons challenges .I stop, frown, curse under my breath and turn back around to look at him. He knows my weakness, he knows my moves. Of course. I then grin. "You and your mischievous ways Simmons."

"Two weeks don't change me Kiddo" He says as everyone from his crews hops into the black van and then some other black cars show up.

"I just don't want to die." I say as I walk around the BMW and ask Sasha to follow me.

"Rosie? What is going on?" She asks really confused. I just tell her to walk.
We walk to this other big SUV in which Simmons sits.

"Death when you're doing this, is nothing little one, you should know. "  Simmons says looking back at Sasha and then at me front the passenger seat. I sit in the middle section of the car next to a nervous Sasha. She holds my hand I think I see it turning purple. With my free hand, I wipe the blood gushing from my face.

"Yeah well, I almost died in London." I say shaking my head. Simmons gives me some wipes to wipe the blood.

"You must be Sasha?" Simmons says greeting her. She is just really confused at the moment. I was like that a month ago when Simmons and his little crew showed up in Atlanta to scare the shit out of Chris, Sean and I and then they asked us to work for them. The irony.

"Yeah. Wait? I'm sorry? Are you the FBI?" She asks nervously. I understand why she is so nervous, she probably worked for Ralph in the whole dirty business.

"No, well yeah. Well both at the moment." Simmons says nodding his head. Sasha swallows hard and nods.

"You are in good hands Sasha." I simply say trying to calm her down.

"So you have been working for them?" She asks with hurtful look.

"No, I was, but then they ruined my vacation again." I look straight at Simmons when I say that.

"Oh come on, at least I didn't invade your house this time with my violent crew." Simmons says with two thumbs up. I give him a thumbs down.

"Yeah but you locked me in a store and had Sasha almost die with a heart attack."

"You were about to burn the whole thing down Rosie, give us credit."

"Im surprised you didn't drag Alice and Chris into this." I say but then Simmons looks at me straight and presses a button. Oh no, he scared them too. He is so malicious. A tv comes down from the roof. He grabs his remote and presses some buttons. A live video of Chris, Alice and Maggie, tied up together in some dark place shows. Shit, Hobbs will kill Maggie when he finds out she has been lying to him.

"Really though?" I ask Simmons. Sasha covers her mouth in fear.

"When a mission needs to happen, It needs to happen.." He simply says.