Flare of love

That night, back at the hotel, I call Maggie and tell her what happened. After I told her, Melvin came in my room , out of nowhere, took over my phone and started talking to her. I decided them to leave them to flirt .I walk down to the dining room to meet with Sean, Alice and Chris.

"Simmons is live via facetime!" Alice says placing her laptop on the middle of the table. I sit down in between Chris and Sean.

"Hey savages." Simmons says waving at us. We wave back. We tell him what happened and the information we found today.

"Wow. Crazy to believe this." He says shaking his head.

"Yep and then the police over here tried to kidnap us and shit." Sean says and we laugh. They really tried kidnapping us not knowing we were racers.

"Oh yeah forgot to warn you about that. Don't worry, I hired security guards from the US embassy." Simmons says.

"We are not babies. We got this." I says giving him a thumbs up.

"Yeah creating a traffic jam in a very busy bridge with clock 67's...shattered glass that could have killed you. Crazy drifting... umm no" Simmons says and I look at Chris.

"How do you know all this?" Chris says his laughing dying down.

"Well I got my ways..." He says grinning.

"Stalker." I say ignoring SImmon's comment as I stand up. "Goodnight Simmons." I wave and walk away.

"Baby." Sean says walking to catch up with me. My heart melts when he calls me 'baby'.

"What's up?" I say turning and hugging him. I kiss him a couple times before I let him talk.

"How you feeling after all this situation?" He says as we walk, his arm around me.

"Like shit. " I say shaking my head. "Honestly..ugh. Mom is alive. Somewhere but she is alive." I stop and take time to actually believe what I'm saying. I was all caught up today, that now that I think about it ..mom is alive.

"Oh my god my mother is not dead!" I say and I jump into his arms. He swings me around. A little cliche doesn't damage anyone.

"We will definitely find her darling. Don't you doubt that." Sean says putting me down and grabbing my face with his big hands. I then shrug and stop all this excitement.

"Seven point something people on this planet...Sean, and we are looking for one. This will be harder that I thought. I never really prepared myself on what to do if one day I found that mom was alive.." I look straight into his brown eyes.

"Your mom. She is alive and I promise you that I won't die without you finding her." He kisses me and makes all the problems just fall off my shoulders. We walk up to his room because Melvin is probably still talking to Maggie. He can use his phone, but he wants to be weird and use mine.

"I'm just so happy you are here...in Thailand, with me." I say to Sean as we enter his room.

"Baby, I wouldn't have missed something so important to you." Sean comes up and kisses me again, and again and again until we fall, without knowing, on his couch.

"I love you." I say in between breaths.

"I love you too." He says it back as he looks at me. His hands find their way under my shirt somehow. My skin curves into a million goosebumps as that one hand finds its way around my stomach and then it reaches lower...somehow through this, his shirt comes off followed by mine. We are so crazy about each other, that we don't even realize what is going on.

I never really thought about intimate relations. I guess you just don't plan these things, they happen. Of course, we are both smart enough to use all the means of protection...

By the time I try to think about what we are doing, we are bare on top of his bed.

He bites me in places no one has seen before, he creates a pattern of kisses everywhere he touches, and he just takes it so sweetly and patient. At the same time, that passion flare doesn't disappear. Did I ever imagined loving someone so hard? In less than a month?

I think about why I love Sean, as we hide underneath the covers. I love him because he understands me more than I understand myself. But also because he treats me and makes me feel special...I just need him just like I need any of earth's elements.

I never want to let go. His touch is so captivating. I wish I could stay here instead of facing all the problems that surround me, that surround us.