Desperate

"Rosie we have to go." Sean says as I kneel on the ground. Where is my brother? I am crying hysterically, but Melvin tells me he has a theory on where they might be.

"Let's go." Maggie says as we board the bus. Everyone is looking at us like we are crazy.

"Anyone saw them? Please tell us." Maggie says as she sits down.

"They bought chips." A women says to Maggie in a heavy accent. "And then they went outside. That's all I know."

"The Human traffickers Rosie." Melvin says as the driver starts the bus and we speed off. I turn my back to face him. "That truck we saw pull off. That's how they traffic people across the borders." He continues. Chris and Alice have been kidnapped.

"Let's go stop that bus then!" I say standing but Sean pulls me back down.

"What do we do?" Sean asks Melvin. He is just as desperate as all of us.

"I think that for now just get to our destination in Mexico and then we will look for them. We will call Simmons." Melvin says.

"Should we call him now?" Maggie suggests.

"No service in the dessert." Melvin says holding up his phone.

After a few minutes, we get to the border and we show our passports to the boarder police and all that and the we proceed. I wonder if Chris and Alice are okay. If they are hurt.

"I'm thinking the same things." Sean says holding my hand. "Remember that Chris and Alice are two strong, independent people."

"I just can't...All these fucking problems. One after another. It's like life doesn't want me to find mom..." I say laying my head on Sean's.

"I don't care what life says. We will find your mom." Melvin says from the back, and now we will find Alice and Chris.

"Melvin, you can't track their phones?" Sean asks.

"Unfortunately, I have no signal right now and their phones are off. However, once we get to this city, I will work on it. Ill ask Simmons to also do it, since he has that higher technology."

45 minutes later- Ascension Chihuahua, Mexico

We hop off the bus and get our luggage. We also carry Chris's and Alice's luggage because something tells me we will find them. I have been calming down, however, I am scared and I don't know what will happen.A million things are going through my mind and I don't know what to do anymore, however, with the Sean, Maggie and Melvin by my side, I don't feel alone and I can honestly say they have been helping me.

We walk in silence to the outside the bus station.Once there, I grab my phone, and I, with my hand shaking, look for Simmons number. Sean takes the phone once he sees I can't stop shaking. For the first time in my life, I feel scared.

Simmons picks up and Sean puts him on speaker. We all group around the phone.

"Hello? Rosie." Simmons says and I explain to him what has happened. Well barely because I say it so fast. The crew takes care of providing details I missed on. "Guys guys...stay calm. I will call my team immediately. You guys go find a hotel to stay in. It's not safe to be out this late"