Blood Runs Thick

"Yeah, right." Chugo says rolling his eyes, that look like hes been surviving on smoking only.

"$100,000" I say looking at all of them in the eye. They really think I'm here to joke around. "No games. Blood runs thicker than all this stack of money I'm offering-."

Chugo looks at his friends and then at me."Deal then." He says not even letting me finish my offer. "Now where's the money?"

"You think I'm stupid?" I say pulling out a small laugh. "I have $20,000 in the car. The rest I'll write a check out, only after you show me where this place is." I extend my hand as I  look him dead in the eye.

"Perfect." He says shaking my hand. I then walk out to the car( after the girl with piercings gives me back my gun of course) and give them the bag with the $20,000. Felix just stays there.

"Nice car." Chugo says nodding. "We were actually planning to steal all your cars tonight." They all laugh.

"Don't mess with us." I say serious. and they all stop."Anyway, when do we start?"

"Right now. Lucia, Berto, Triza, and I will be your guide." Chugo says pointing to his friends. "We own some big machine guns and some grenades, you can use them."

"Okay. Would you mind taking my friend back to Ascension?" I ask Chugo pointing back to my car with Felix inside.

"No problem." Chugo says pointing a finger at one if his friends.

"Felix, they will take you home." I yell back at Felix and he nods. He hops out and walks to be next to me.

"Sean is going to kill me when he sees I returned without you." Felix says shaking his head.

"Tell him I wanted to go alone. Ill be back tonight or early tomorrow hopefully. I'm going to be all right." I say and he nods. Some seconds later a small car appears to take Felix back to the town.

"Bye Rosie." Felix says hugging me. I hug him back. He hops in the car and they are long gone.

"If something happens to him-" I say with a warning tone to Chugo.

"I know, you and your friends will shoot us." Chugo says laughing. "No worries, I am person of word. I just hope you are too."

"You don't have to worry. I really want to find my brother this is no game for me this is serious and I appreciate you guys helping me." I say nodding."So much for all the bad looks we gave each other two days ago in town."  He laughs.

"We thought you came to take over or something. Little group of Americans." Chugo says and I spout.

Some minutes later, I hop in my car and follow Chugo and his friends in their white jeep. They gave me the weapons and grenades and I put them all in belts across my chest.

We drive through the dessert before reaching a railroad stop. There are more trees and some houses. We are getting out the 'dessert' area I'm guessing.

I drive to be next to the jeep. It is pitch dark outside. It only took one hour to go from sun to moon, and from wam to cold.

"Okay Rosie. From now on you are on your own. Triza will go with you. Drive straight and then take a left at the next intersection, there you will find a wall, that is where the second hand leader of the cartel is."

"Thank you Chugo." I say as Triza hops in my car. I get the backpack from the backseat and look through it to find Chris's checking booklet I stole from his things. I write out the rest of the money like I promised.

"We will stay here if anything.." Chugo says as Triza gives him the check.

"Remember what I told ya'll. Leave this cartel behind, find a real job. This will all go down and it will drag you down with it." I say and he slowly nods. I know this is all their life, selling drugs and consuming them, but the CIA is going to end this and then they will have nothing else to do. With that said, and Triza inside my car, I speed off.