Ascension, Mexico

"Simmons said someone will come today to help us look for Chris and Alice." Melvin says while we eat brunch in a restaurant next to the motel. Mexican food is so good, a little better that Thailand's food. It distracts me to eat and just get rid all my thoughts for a while. I know it is a matter of minutes before I start thinking about Alice and Chris...

"Yeah. He left me a voice mail. I really enjoy this international carrier. We can be anywhere and have unlimited text and call and wifi." Sean says and it's true. Being with the CIA comes with advantages and disadvantages.

We finish our brunch and walk back to the hotel. I feel so useless, I can't do anything about Alice's and Chris's situation. Nothing at all.

"Excuse me." A women says as we walk is inside the motel. She is where Ramón was last night. She has dark, long hair, and somewhat tanned skin and she is very beautiful. She looks like shes in her late 30's, early forties.

"Yes?" Sean says as we all look at her.

"I am Nina." She says with a smile. "I'm just confused on why you would pay so much money--?"

"Maybe we we're being generous geez." I say annoyed because okay it was a lot of money, but I never meant for it to become such a big deal.

"Well thank you." Nina says and I feel bad for giving her an attitude.

"Excuse my character. I've had a rough week." I say and she nods. Maggie goes upstairs to change, while Melvin stays in the lobby on his computer. Sean is helping him out. Meanwhile I am on the phone with Simmons. I sit on one of the couches in the lobby.

"Who is coming to help us?" I ask him.

"You will see." Simmons just says. I swear he gets on my nerves sometimes. "How's Mexico?"

"Mexico is great, but we are not." I simply say. I just want my brother and Alice back. I hang up and throw my phone next to me. Nina looks up from her desk.

"Everything okay?" She says in a sweet voice. I shake my head. "I didn't ask this, but where are your parents?"

"Don't have any." I reply fast without caring as I grab my phone and walk outside to get some fresh air. Suddenly a pack of cars pull up and park in front of the street. About 5-6 cars all line up.

Nina, Sean and Melvin come out to see what's going on. I text Maggie to bring my down my gun and to come downstairs quickly.

"What the heck?" Melvin says in awe. Maggie comes down and hands us our gun. From somewhere, Felix also arrives and gets scared.

"What are you doing. You can't be carrying that." Nina says in desperation. I grab my gun with two hands and point it at the first car. There seems to be a figure moving. Actually two figures moving.

Melvin and Sean point their guns as well. People walking on the street stop to watch, some run though. The passenger seat opens, and to my surprise Eve climbs out and shoots her gun up in the air. People get chaotic, they scream and run. I run up to her.

"Eve what the fuck!'" I say grabbing her arm. I put my gun in back of my of me, inside my jeans. My belt secures it right. I bring her gun down.She is laughing hysterically. The driver's door opens and Robert climbs out. Don't tell me Simmons sent them.