MIA Bound

A few min later

"Hey, I know this is a special time. But head back to the hotel now!" Alice says through the phone. I shrug. Everything was going perfect tonight. Can't enjoy nothing anymore.

"Okay we will be there." Sean says ending the phone call. He looks at me disappointed. I rub my fingers on his chin.

"Melvin what's going on?" I scream breaking the moment. He comes back from his car and leans on the driver's window.

"New information on Dr.Twan. Let's go." Melvin says with the ice cream container still in his hand.

Few Moments Later-

"What is it? What did you find?" I say running with Sean and Melvin into Alice's room. We enter and find Chris there. Alice has her laptop out.

"So that doctor we spoke to. She was in a relationship with Dang Pin nine years ago when everything happened." Chris says reading something off Alice's laptop. I bring my hands to my forehead. Just when things were settling....

"Not only that, but she has kept contact with him all these years. I hacked into her emails and the last time she emailed him was a couple months ago." Alice says shaking her head.

"What did the email say?" I ask.

"Nothing important. She asked him how he was doing and he said 'perfectly fine'..." Alice responds. "Melvin, we need to hack into her phone though. To see if there are any messages that lead to this guy."

"We will need to be in the same building if we want to hack her service and the radio waves." Melvin says. I made him get rid of the ice cream before we ran inside the building. It was dangerous enough of him to drive and eat, I don't need him running and eating too.

"Tomorrow we will go back and talk to her. Force her to tell us more details." Sean says and we all agree. Dr.Twan seemed so real though, but of course, you can't trust anyone nowadays. A mistake I should never make again.

The Next Day-

We come early to the hospital and wait for Dr.Twan to arrive. Once she does we walk inside the hospital and demand to speak to her. The young receptionist from the other day is there and she let's us in into the doc's office, of course we pay her a couple dollars.

"Excuse me!" Dr.Twan screams as we enter the office without permission.

"Listen here doctor. I don't know what games you want to play, but we are here to find some real information .." I say slamming both hands on her desk, like the day before yesterday. She quickly denies ever lying but we tell her we got proof . She is shocked when we show her all the evidence of her little lying game.

Alice takes out her laptop and Melvin does as well, they are trying to hack her phone one way or the other.

"I don't know! I've told you already, I don't know where he is." Dr.Twan says crying and screaming. She is paranoid because she knows she's lying.

"Cambodia?" I ask over and over again.

"That's where I think he is..." She says.

"You know? We are the Shaws and we can disappear you any second so look, speak with the truth." Chris says and she suddenly gets more terrified. I hate using that last name, but right now we need to use whatever we can to suck the truth out of her. We didn't come all this way for lies and false information. After a while of screaming at Dr.Twan, Melvin blesses us with good news.