Uncertainty

So the plan basically goes likes this, while the wedding after party takes place, Melvin and Alice will hide somewhere in the house where they will have all their computers and all that technology plugged in and ready to function. The objective of this whole mission thing in to hack the remaining networks of the house, go down to the basement and capture some flash drives and documents containing information about Ralph's business in Mexico and South America, and last but not least, capture the invincible Ralph Shaw.

The FBI and CIA were planning to capture Ralph for a while now, they just did not have the right people or time to help them. We presented the idea of doing this today because it was the perfect time to be honest. It was the only time when we, as a squad were united and it was actually for a cause, 'the wedding'. Not only that, but the guards are concentrated more upstairs than downstairs today, which will make this a bit more easier.

Some minutes later into the wedding...

"I do." Sasha says with tears in her eyes. Even though they will not be married for real, I understand her pain. She has kept with Ralph's bullshit for the longest and now she has to fake all this 'love' in front of her family. We all stand up as this whole event finally comes to and end. Ralph and Sasha kiss and the crowd starts clapping. The squad and I stay serious though, no claps, we are paying respects to Sasha and her sacrifice. The violin people start playing again and once more we are struggling to hear what Simmons is trying to say. Would they shut up damn..

"Well, that is finally done. The pastor, well agent Theo, talked way too much." Simmons says as we struggle to hear what he says after. These damn violinists. He says something about Melvin giving us directions ...

"Alright, whatever he said. I will part away now. I will go to the kitchen and pick up my laptop and devices." Alice says giving Chris a passionate kiss. "Stay connected guys and please be cautious." She gives us a nod and gives me a hug before she disappears into the moving crowd. People start to make their way inside the reception tent, and some go inside the mansion before the celebration actually starts... I don't think there will be a celebration though, not with the FBI and CIA all around.

"Simmons copy?" Robert says looking around to make sure the guards don't see him. "Alice has just left, we will go into the reception and talk to Melvin.."

"Yes. Alice is making her way to the kitchen before she hides in the gymnasium area of the house, that's where all the signal is easily gotten. You all stay together though." Simmons says. "After this, talk to each other, I will have to sign out so the connection between us doesn't get triggered when Alice and Melvin start hacking stuff. Good luck children.."

"And just like that the father of our mission leaves us on our will." Melvin says briefly through the ear device.

"What a surprise." I sarcastically say to Melvin. We all walk inside the reception tent and find our VIP table at the front. The tent is decorated very beautifully, I can't lie. It looks amazing. There's chandeliers everywhere and all this fancy stuff.

"Too bad this is all for waste." Maggie says sitting down.

"I know. All for nothing." I say as I sit down next to her . I also start taking these damn heels off, they are killing me. I so should have brought an extra pair of flat shoes. After a while, Melvin comes to our table looking like a very elegant waiter.

"What shall I get thee for tonight's celebration?" He says in a British accent. I grimace and start laughing. The rest do the same.

"We are not in the UK anymore dork." Chris says taking out his cellphone and typing something. Probably texting Alice to make sure she is fine, which she is. Alice is a diva.

"Okay my fellow squad. " Melvin says and glances around looking at the guards. "I will take Maggie with me to Ralph's office first, I will wait for ya'll and  then we will join Alice. You three will make your way to the basement through the outside door."

We all nod but something is not adding up. This seems all too easy, so I ask "How the hell will you get into Ralph's office?" He smirks and the notices that one of the guards has moved to be next to our table. Melvin gets out his notepad faster than lighting.

"Uh..okay. That will be three lemonades for the lovely ladies and just water for you gentlemen.."We play along to back him up. Melvin leaves and right away, Chris, Rob and I walk out the reception. Maggie walks to the "bathroom" but is really going back to the kitchen to meet with Melvin.