Hot & Dry, New Mexico

Hours Later-

We board our plane ride to New Mexico in 4 hours, so in the meantime Alice goes to visit her family, she decided to go alone even after Chris and I offered; she says she need some time alone.

"You fucked up bro, sorry." I say as Alice speeds off the driveway.

"I can't live without her ugh." Chris says shaking his head. "But I know she loves me and she will come back."

"Woah, she told me the same thing this morning when I was helping her pack."  I say smiling. These two love each other too much to be mad for more than a day.

"Oh crap. I haven't packed." Chris says whining. "But before I do, let's meet up with Melvin real quick to discuss a plan." We walk inside to find the cleaning crew making their magic and leaving the house spotless. Melvin, Sean and Maggie are inside Deckard's office.

"Okay crew. So Dang Pin is in Deming, New Mexico. GPS satellites track the phone waves to a very big house  near the Mexican border. Alice and I were trying to find ways to slip into the gated residence, and of course we found a way. We will disguise as the 'Cable Company' who will fix Pin's wireless connection" Melvin finishes with a wink.

"How will you "damage" his wireless connections?" Sean asks.

"I got my ways. Well Alice does." Melvin answers.

"How do you know Dang Pin is currently living there?" I say sitting down on one of the couches. The office hasn't changed since we last came here. Last night, it was locked so there is no mess to clean inside here

"Right? What if that doctor found a way to contact Dang and warn him?" Sean asks.

"I have his phone hacked, remember. I have traced every call and text message he has received and none are from Dr.Twan. I mean unless Dang has another phone that I haven't hacked.." Melvin says turning serious.

"But guys, let's not lose hope here. This is what we have right now, so we might as well just go along with it." Maggie says and I nod. As much as I would like more assurance, I have to work with what we have.

"I did find something really interesting like right now." Melvin says reading whatever it is he's reading on his laptop. He takes his headphones off.  "So Dang Pin received a phone call from California, like a couple minutes ago, and the call was to invite him to Ralph's funeral." What? It has been a week since he died, who would do this?

"What?" Chris says in confusion. "Who would want to do a funeral service for that monster?"

"This doesn't make sense. Chris and I were the only family  Ralph really had and we never agreed on no funeral. I mean unless..." I look to the side as a wave or realization hits me. "Unless the other living member of the Shaw did this."

"Eve Shaw." Chris says and lets out a deep breath. "We will deal with her later, right now let's focus on this plan." I really  hope Eve doesn't cross our path because I will not have empathy  for her and I will show her who Rosie is.

"Okay." I just say, trying to focus. "So where will we get these 'Cable Company' uniforms?"

"I have that covered." Sean says nodding. "I set an order for the T-Shirts and caps with the logo in a store in Albuquerque." I give him a wink and he smiles.

"I helped him with that." Maggie says. "Make sure y'all wear dark black pants. We will go shopping for them once we land in New Mexico."