No more dead Bodies

We run until we reach a 'on the wall' staircase, a very rusty looking one. I worry if Alice and the others have found anything on the other corridors. I walk up to the staircase and look up; there is an opening after a few minutes of climbing.

"Eve, climb on first and all of you follow, okay?" They nod in agreement. They all look tired, dirty and hungry, but somehow, Eve and I give them that little bit of hope.

"What? No Rosie. I don't know what's up there." Eve says as I find my way moving away from the crowd. I am going to the other corridors to see if Alice and the rest have found anything.

"Neither do I Eve, just climb and I will reach you all in a couple." I say and start running. I reach one of the corridors I think Alice went through and run down to see what I can find. There is no sign of them, so they must have found an opening. As I start to check on the other corridors I hear a suspicious noise. I hear footsteps, but very heavy ones, like military ones. I swallow hard and prepare my gun. I hear noise from back of me and I turn, and then I turn again...I find myself doing  a whole 360 with the gun pointed.

A few moments of silence pass and I know that just means danger. Suddenly I hear somebody shoot from in front of me, the part of the corridor I can't see because it's in a corner. I shoot back and turn to run to where I left Eve. More guns go off and I realize they have found me. I don't know how fast I run, but before I know it I am sprinting down the corridor where I left them. I see a couple going up the staircase.

"SUBAN! (CLIMB!) " I scream as I run. Don't look back Rosie. Don't look back Rosie. Don't look back Rosie. I look back for not even half a second and glance at the 5 or more men wearing black uniforms and ready to kill me. I start to climb the staircase while the men get closer and closer. The most difficult part of all this, is climbing with this thick ass leather jacket but I manage to do it because before I realize it I am climbing out the opening.

"Rosie, they have  found us, is over." Alice says as I stand up. The opening leads to a factory looking place with a very high ceiling and small windows all the way at the top. I catch my breath and realize there are guards surrounding all of us.

"You three." One of the guards says pointing to Alice, Eve and I. "Follow me."

"Where's my brother?" I ask the guard pointing my gun directly at his face.

"If you want to see him alive, I suggest yall all put ya gun down." He says speaking English perfectly and we do as told. Before I walk, I turn and tell the group, who are now frightened for life, that we will be back, but not even I am certain of that. The guards come up and hold us three, hard by the neck and escort us down some hallways before reaching another part of this factory looking place. I take in all the pain because I want to see Chris.

"Yall wanna be all tough looking huh?" One of the guards say and they all laugh. "Let's see what happens to yall next." I stay silent and just walk. We walk a bit more before...

"Dad?" I hear Eve say as we come to a stop. The guards let go of me as I look up and see Owen with that fucking Shaw smile on his face.

"Great." Alice says.

"What the hell Rosie? Seriously what the hell?" Owen says shaking his head. "And you Eve, are you really my daughter?"

"Unfortunately I am." She spits back, catching me off guard.

"You will be sorry for killing my father." Owen says looking at me. "I promise you."

"You don't scare me." I say and he just looks at me smiling.

"Bring him out." Owen signals and one guard comes from the back with Chris. Alice and I run to him. He has blood all over him and his eyes are swollen, he is skinnier and full of dirt.

"What have they done to you baby?" Alice says crying. Chris barely has energy to hug us back but he tries. I pull back and walk up to Owen.

"Is this how you want to punish us? Kidnapping us and physically hurting us?" I say with anger.

"Yes and No. This is just the beginning." He says.

"Help is coming." Eve says in back of me. "So kill us all now Dad if that's what you want to do."

"You shut up you bloody whore. Drunk and pathetic." Owen says to her but she seems unbothered. One of the guards gives Owen a phone and whispers something in his ear. Owen smiles."I have a little surprise for you Rosie. Your friends have come to save you, how cute." My heart turns cold. I think of Maggie, Rob, Melvin and Felix, but most importantly, Sean.

"Don't you dare." I say to him and he shows me the phone. There I see camera footage of all of them running through the tunnels underground.

"I have a condition, all of you come with me and I'll leave them alone. I have a helicopter ready to departure. " Owen says and in that moment I feel the heavy burden of a failure. Like a race, you lose and that night you go home thinking of all the ways you could have won.

"Fine." I spit. Chris and Alice look at me.

"Rosie no." Eve says.

"No more dead bodies. You need to let the kids that are in captive go too." I say. I don't know what I am doing but if I need to sell my soul to devil to save my friends and the innocent kids, I will.

"We have a deal." Owen says and points to one of his guards. Rufus, lead the kids to the exit and clear the tunnels. No more dead bodies.." Owen says.

"What are you doing Rosie?" Chris asks barely being able to speak. All of a sudden I hear jets flying on top of the building and helicopters along with sirens.

"The CIA Owen..." Eve says smiling. I turn around and see Melvin, Maggie, Sean, Robert and Felix come from where we left the kids.

"We have to leave, come on!" Owen orders.

"You're wrong Owen." One of the guards say and at the speed of light he grabs his machine gun and shoots all the other  guards down. Some fire back...Owen takes out his gun and aims to shoot, and he does, he shoots here and there, but aims at the groups of friends who came to save us. A huge commotion breaks... I kick the gun off Owen's hands and find myself on top of him and my hands strangling him to death.

Sean runs to push me off him. I feel satisfied as I see Owen struggling to breathe.  Alice gets one of the handcuffs from the dead guards and locks his wrists up. Everything happened so fast that I forgot about the random guard that saved us or the fact that my friends are badly injured.

"Who are you?" Eve asks him as Alice locks Owen up.

"My mans Chugo contacted  me yesterday. " The young guard says. "I'm Vic."

"Robert! Rob man." I hear Felix scream. Maggie lays on top of Rob and we all run over. There is a mess of blood and other body parts everywhere.

"Roberts dead." Maggie whispers. "He's dead."