Tag-Team

Later that night...

"Grab the door as I walk in stupid." I say to Chris as the door to Ralph's room hits me in the face. I wince but Chris quickly opens it and we both crawl into the mega bedroom. We found a way, well Alice did, to move the hallway camera so that it would be pointing to some other location in the hallway, that way the guards downstairs don't see an unknown movement.

Maggie and Alice are in my room listening and seeing everything Chris and I are doing since we have the ear piece and the watch's camera activated. Sasha left the door to the bedroom open so that it would be easier to sneak in. She and Ralph are out to dinner somewhere in Malibu tonight as we stay home and conduct a small investigation.

The bedroom is obviously like a big ass luxurious suite. It's so big that we don't even know where to start.

"Okay let's split up. Take the closet, and I'll take the bathroom." Chris whispers as he stands up and shakes of some dirt off his black pants.

"The closet? Really?" I complain but still stand up and quickly run over to the big ass closet. I walk in and start opening drawers, I open about 50 drawers and they all have clothes, clothes, and more clothes. I quickly scan through the hanging clothes and nothing. I walk over to the other side of the closet and do the same until I encounter a section with locked drawers.

"Okay so I found like 10 locked drawers." I say into my earpiece.

"Key or code?" Alice asks me. And I tell her that is key. And I quickly take out the hacking key thing I found in the backpack Sarah gave me. I quickly use it and unlock all the drawers.

"Anything in the bathroom?" I say to Chris through the ear piece.

"Yeah, I found some companies he uses to air travel. And some printed documents stating where and when he will travel. The honeymoon is his next trip. I'll go join you now." Chris says as I dig through the unlocked drawers. I find irrelevant documents and locations. Nothing really of value. I take some USB's though that might be helpful to Alice and Maggie.

Chris appears and helps me keep looking. We find the divorce certificate for him and Susan, some checks that he still has to deposit and some airplane tickets for the honeymoon he plans to have with Sasha.

"Well that's interesting." Chris says laughing at the honeymoon plane tickets. He plans to take her to Mexico? We take a picture of the tickets though. It's not until I reach the bottom drawers that I find some interesting stuff. I find stolen identity documents . All these passports from people who I do not know with his face on it. I take them all and place them in my bag.

"Simmons will find this useful." I say closing my bag. The last drawer is property owning things. I scan through the documents real quick and stumble across a document that has a big stamp across it with red letters "THAILAND". I freeze and take the whole folder out. Chris is still digging through other parts of the closet.

"Chris check it out? It says Thailand." I say as I close the last drawer.This can be a clue to find Mom.

"Guys get out. Cleaning staff coming in!" Alice suddenly says, warning us. I stand up and turn the closets light off. "Yall need to hide in balcony in order to escape." Chris takes the documents as we open the balcony doors and quickly close them. We crouch in a corner together. We hear the staff coming in and ordering some stuff around. I look to the next balcony, which is Chris's room. It's too far to even try to jump.

Suddenly, a figure comes closer to the balcony doors. I get scared and crouch even more next to Chris. We are done if that balcony door opens.

"Do what yall know best." Alice says through the device. The figure cleans the door from the other side. I give Chris and nod and we do what we know best.

Once the figure opens the door, we both tag team and punch the poor guy. We flee off and go into our rooms. I kinda felt bad but you have to do what you need to do.

We walk into my room and high five Maggie and Alice. I take my ear device off.

"Good ending." Maggie jokes and we laugh. Then Chris spreads the Thailand documents on my bed. I take a look at them and find out that they are nine years old. That's how many years ago mom died. Everything is confusing at the moment but I keep looking at them. Alice gives me a look and I know this must be really important. They appear to be documents from a hospital stating the death of Mom and how she died. More like a death certificate.

"Wait take a look at this...the document Rosie has, says she died at sight and all that. But the paper I have here says she died in the hospital.." Maggie says looking at all us concerned.

"That doesn't add up. Mom never made it to the hospital." Chris says scanning the documents. I look at the documents and they look identical, exactly alike. They just have different wording. I don't get it, why is there another paper saying that mom died in the hospital when she didn't. Or did she ?

"Guys..." Alice says turning pale as ever as she holds up a document.

"What?..."I say.She looks at me, then at Chris. "What does it say?" I say eagerly.

"It says, 'Rosalinda Shaw, accident suffered, minor injuries and um.." Alice swallows hard for her next sentence "Rushed into emergency room, alive."