Racing in Reality: Bullets per Second

We walk all the way around the house to be next to the giant garden and find a possible entry to the basement. We followed Alice's GPS directions on our phones.

"There are guards guarding the door.." Chris says as we halt our walking, turn around and pretend to be interesting looking at the flowers in the garden. This is not no little, space, garden, this is like a mini park with tall trees, shrubs and many other plants. There is a fountain in the middle as well. We are walking on the paved trail way that leads right to that basement door ..

"Say you need to use the bathroom." Rob suggests.

"Oh right, like we haven't been living here for the past weeks and we don't know where the other bathrooms are.." I say with sarcasm. Chris lets out a small grin. "We can just say we wanted to grab a film file to play it in the movie, but Ralph told us it was down here.."

"I like that. I like that very much." Alice agrees. I wasn't done though, I was going to say that to keep the conversation going with the guards while I set up my taser gun. We walk towards the three guards and I tell them just what I said a few seconds ago. They are all carrying sub machine guns on their sides and they have anti-bullet vests.

"Sorry Miss Shaw. We have strict orders of letting no one down here...Only on a order from Mister Shaw would we let you in, however we never received no information or order of that sort today." A tall, black security guard says putting a hand on his submachine.

"If that's the case." I take out my phone and tap on Ralph's number, then I give it to the guard. "Go ahead, speak with him yourself.."

"Obviously I'm cutting the connections...That phone is going to be ringing for a while." Alice says and I smirk a bit. While the guard turns his head to be facing the highly secured door, a part of my plan escapes right by my hand. Rob and Chris each take out a gun and shoot at the three guards in the head, instantly. Nothing is heard since their guns has silencers. Blood splatters everywhere though and my stomach tightens. They have no time to react, not even the guy on the phone.

They fall down right before my eyes, and I instantly kneel down next to the guard that had my phone and I pick it from the ground.

"You killed them you idiots. I never-" I start to say but Chris cuts me off. I hate this part, the killing part. They had families, waiting for them somewhere on this planet, and we just ripped their lives away. We are acting like the Shaws right now, I don't know if I can handle killing people..I am a punk when it comes to this...This is not racing. You beat someone when racing, it's okay, they have a chance to race you again. It's fair. But when you kill someone, that's it, that person will never be heard from again and the can't fight back.

"We are running against time here Rosie...We had to do it." Chris says. I wish I was as comfortable killing people like him.

Robert takes guns, submachines, ID's and bullets away from the guards. Chris and I do the same. I am just doing this because it is a mission. In Military Academy they force you to learn that when someone tells you to do something, you have to do it and you have to forget about consequences.

"I will freeze their cameras on your mark while you make you way inside the basement...this will only be temporary guys, so hurry." Alice says as I wrap the submachine around me that I took from the dead guard who is bleeding to death right now. I stand up and wow, Its really heavy, and carrying it with these heels on, makes it even worse. I also take a handgun from the dead guard and make sure its loaded. Alice continues to talk. "Once they see those cameras shut down, its war time... I've also fucked with the security system, so grab one of the fingers from the guards and scan on the door and punch the code 890."