Chapter 11

Emily's POV

Walking through Miller Industries on Monday morning was somewhat a relief. Knowing that I was done with all criminal drama was alleviating. I walked into the elevator with my head held high, all positive thoughts invading my mind. I was fresh and ready to go back to work. Arriving my floor, I walked by the secretary who suddenly stopped me.

"Miss Dufon?" I turned back to meet her blue gaze.

"Yes"

"Mr. Miller wants you in his office right away." My mouth dropped open. Literally. After everything he put me through I thought he would at least have the decency to never see me again. I nodded and walked back to the elevator, comletley frustrated.

The elevator was already occupied, three more people were in it. They had a formal attire, black suits on each of them, but for some reason, one of them seemed familiar. Shrugging it off, I walked out the lift once the door opened. The three men were somehow right behind me. How odd? Knocking on the door, I waited for Logan's permission to walk in. Suddenly, a cold metallic feeling was pressing against my back, and I could hear a soft breath fan my ear.

"Move and I pull the trigger." The voice said. My heart rate increased and I started to panic. I was sure of it, I was about to die. I heard Logan yell 'come in' from the other side of the room, but I was unsure of what to do with the pressure of a - possible - assain holding a gun to my back. "Open the door and go inside" He whispered in my ear. Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself as I opened the door and walked in, mysterious moron gun man following me as I stepped inside. Logan was facing the window, he was loostening his tie when the door clicked shut behind me. Instantly, he turned back, eyes widening at the image in front of him.

"What are you doing here?" He growled at the man behind me. To say that he was furious was an understatement. His rage was basically radiating off him like steam coming out of his ears. His hands fisted up and I could see his jaw clenching tight. I suddenly realised that I was crying, the feeling of water touching my lips.

"Well Well Logan, I was hoping to find you."

"Let her go!" He snapped. I looked at him, surprised that he was supporting me. But then again, he did take a bullet for me. Somehow my heart rate calmed down at the mere sight of Logan. I somewhat trusted him more than I should.

"Now why would I do that? Afterall, she is so beautiful" The deep voice of mystery moron said from behind me. He sounded like he was in his mid to late forties.

"Let. Her. Go." Logan repeated, venom dripping from his words as blood started dripping from his knuckes. I realised that mystery moron was now pointing the gun right at my head. I shivered thinking of how this moment could possibly end. My eyes were clenched shut as I continued to hear Logan and mystery moron talk.

"I'll tell you what, I'll let her go... After I use her. I'm sure she is great in bed." He said from behind me. Logan flipped at his words. He punched the table below him, breaking the corner. Literally. My eyes went wide as I caught his reaction, flinching slightly. "Oh calm down now Logan. You're scaring the girl. Isn't he darling?" He asked me. More water dropped from my eyes as I begged for the gods to stop what he was going to do to me. I couldn't even meet Logan's gaze. "Well come on now. We'll get going." Mystery moron said as he started pulling back towards the door.

"Emily, I will come for you!"I heard Logan yell from behind me, making my heart clench. Somewhere down there, I knew he might be saying the truth, that he would come for me. That he cared. I knew he would.

As we exited theb building - people oblivious of the gun being pointed at my back - mystery moron made me sit inside a black SUV waiting outside the building.

Instantly after I was seated, a rope was tied on my hands and legs, and a blindfold was placed over my eyes. I could feel the bumps on the road as the we finally arrived our destination after twenty long minutes.

I was dragged out of the car by my hair as I grimaced in pain. Soon enough I felt myself being seated down on a hard metal chair.

"Well well, you truly are a beauty." Mystery moron repeated as he drove his disgusting hands down my cheek to my breasts. I flinched and flailed, trying to move back, but his grip on me only tightened. He clutched my face in his rough hands making me face what I assumed was him. He took off my blindfold, making me look at his moldy face in the dark. Next thing I know, a pair of wet loathsome lips are on mine, moving slowly and horribly, making me want to puke. I wiggled my face trying to get it out of his grip, but he would move, he kept my face stiff in his hands, forcing his tongue thorough my mouth. More and more tears made their way down my face as I continued to struggled. Suddenly his lips parted from mine and I felt a sharp sting on my right cheek, causing my face to fly the other way.

"Stay still bitch" he commanded after slapping me, his hands now reached my breast and he had taken my right breast in his mouth, licking it through the fabric of my clothes. I cried louder, wanting him to get off me. But he just continued.

Scared was an understatement. I was more than scrared, I was terrified. I didn't want my first time to be forcefully, with a mystery moron who kidnapped me. I wanted to get out. I was uncomfortable in everyway possible and I wanted nothing more than to kill whoever the hell was touching me.

"Stop crying would you darling. You'll be screaming my name once I'm done with you" He uttered, making me shiver in my place.

"Over my dead body" I dared and said, making an evil chuckle release from him.

"Chuck, take her to my room and get her ready to please me." He said, before his footsteps dissapeared into thin air. A man - who I assume was Chuck - appeared before me, grabbing my arm and dragging me through the dark corridors of the abandonned area. When we reached a room at the end of the corridor, he opened it with a hand and pushed me inside. The room was red and dark. A black bed was situated in the middle of the place and the rest had red sofas surrounding it. Lingerie was lying on top off the bed and I didn't have to think twice to know that it was for me to wear to please mystery moron. There was no way in hell I would do that. Minute by minute my need for Logan increased and I desperatley wanted him to save me. I begged and prayed he would. Chuck pushed me towards the bed and motioned for me to put on the lingerie.

"Are you crazy? No! Go to hell!" I yelled triying to flee from his strong grip on my arm, that now probably had bruises. Another slap landed on the other side of my face when I didn't stop fidgeting. My face was completley wet, and tear stained, and no matter what they did, I would not wear the item on my own. Sure enough, after fiddling for a long time, Chuck forcefully took my clothes off, pinning to the bed as he wore the ligerie on me. A big smirk was drawn on his face at his accomplishment when he pulled out a phone from his pocket and put it against his ear after dialing a number.

"She's ready" was the only thing he said before hanging up and getting off of me. A minute later, the door opened and mystery moron walked back in, shirt discarded. Horror flashed through my eyes as I realised what was about to happen. I was about to be raped.

Mystery man advanced towards me as I scattered back until I was touching the headboard of the bed. Chuck had already left and the door was locked behind him.

"Well hello there beautiful, ready to please me?" He wickedly said. There was no escape now. I was going to be forced in giving away my innocence, and not even Logan could save me.

A/N
Future predictions?? Thoughts on chapter!?? Do you guys have any ship names for Logan and Emily??

Picture of Draco to the side--->

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

-Neha