Ch:2- Finally Home

I have attached Sadia's picture (Mahjabin Chowdhury) on top.

Enjoy.

(Abrar's POV)

Finally, the journey was over. I was in my car, heading towards my home, and in some time I will be on my bed. Tomorrow in the morning I have a meeting with dad and with the people related to the International export project (IEP). Some issues were restricting this project. For which political support was required. I was not even being able to sleep from the moment I knew that I have to keep my project on hold. But now I was too tired to withstand any workload. Still, my bloody mind didn't stop thinking.

Good terms were needed with the government for this project to move ahead. There was a ray of hope when I saw MP Anwar Haq outside the airport. He can be a great help for my IEP. He was a good friend of dad and was also the right hand of the going to be honorable prime minister of the country. If their party wins he will become one of the most powerful ministers. Dad always invests in the election for him and this time it was my turn.

As I reached home, I directly went up to my room and got into the shower. It was a hell of a tiring day and I thought my head would explode any moment. Standing under the hot shower was so relaxing that I closed my eyes and enjoyed the water draining from my body. It was as if all my stress and tiredness were draining out with the water.

A face flashed in my mind suddenly, which was of MP"s daughter who I have met today. She was very beautiful, especially her smile. Any man could go to any extent for that. She had long black hair, mesmerizing eyes and she looks really good in modern wear. Her thought was refreshing it was something that was out of my box. After I entered the business I was so busy that I didn't have the time to be in any relationship.

Another stream of thoughts raced through my mind suddenly, which I thought could solve the broken pieces of my puzzle. Finally, I had a plan in my head which could lead me to my destination.

(Sadia's POV)

It was 4 am in morning when I reached home. However, I found everyone awake and waiting at the entrance for me. Mom had a huge grin on her face. I felt my heart melting at her sight and tears automatically clouded my eyes. I hugged her, while she patted on my back and said, "I have cooked 'kurma' (sweet chicken curry) and 'Polau' (scented rice)for you. This was one of my favorite dishes and on every special occasion, this was a must on our menu.

I had no other siblings so I meant everything for mom and Dad. They have always treated me like a princess. Sometimes I feel like I am in a fairy tale, where I am waiting for my prince charming, who will come, steal my heart and take me to the wonderland.

At the dinner table, Dad announced that from tomorrow I will go to his office with him. I felt my stomach churning with excitement, at the news. Tomorrow I was going to keep my first step in the new phase of my life. I was scared but at the same time, I was extremely happy. After Dad left for bed I and mom finally got the chance to talk.

I asked her about the current political situation of the country, though I knew about it, she could still give me some internal information. Mom said that there were higher chances of Dad's party winning this time and if his party wins he will become one of the most powerful ministers of the country. The election was knocking at the door and Dad was getting busier. Rallies and campaigns were held in different parts of the country, so overall the situation of the country was very hot now.

As we were done with the political news mom had to bring up my marriage topic. I hated it. The concept of arranged marriage- where two people who don't even know each other are supposed to live their entire life together. Sleep in the same bed and in the same room, when you barely saw the guy for a week or a month. Even the thought of it makes my whole body shudder. Love marriage was never a choice in our family so I had nowhere to go.