Ch:7- First Official Date

This is how Abrar looks on his first official date.

Enjoy.

(Sadia's POV)

In the morning when I woke up after sobbing half of the night, I found 32 missed calls of Maruf on my phone. I made up my mind that I was never going to talk to him again, though I knew I needed to tell him that our relationship was over, I wasn't emotionally stable yet. I was crying on every little thing, even while twisting the bathroom knob that wasn't opening. I felt so weak, my eyes were swollen and my muscle was aching now.

After freshening up, I went downstairs. There I only had mom, as dad left way earlier before I came. Mom was shocked after seeing my face. "What happened to you? Have you been crying all night?"

I took my seat and mom rushed to my side and caressed my hair.

"Mom, can't we talk about this now?" I asked her with my newfound broken voice."

"Sure Sadu. I will get you your breakfast.

Everything tasted so tasteless in my mouth. After taking two bites of my roti and butter, I moved the plate away. When I looked at mom she kept on looking at me intently.

"You should get ready slowly. Abrar will come to take you for lunch." Mom said without moving her eyes from me.

"Sadia he is a really nice guy, very educated and mannered. Don't do anything that might be insulting to him. Keep your emotions in control Sadu, okay?" Mom asked me after praising him so much.

"I know that mom; he is a very respected and a very rich man. Don't worry I won't do anything insulting to him. I know how important he is for dad." With that, I left the dining room and went directly to my room.

I looked at myself in the mirror. There were dark circles under my eyes. My eyes were shrunken and my face was as pale as a ghost. I had to hide all these before meeting him. I don't want him to get any impression that I don't want to marry him. I knew how much the deal mattered to dad. His whole carrier depended on it.

I went to take a shower and after coming out, I took out one of my very light shades of the blue color sari. It had small blue leaves printed all over it and had a white blouse with a tint of blue in it. With this light color sari, I could put a lot of makeup to cover my face.

Going back to the mirror, I started doing my makeup. At last, when I was ready, I looked at myself; there was no trace of dullness in my face. I tried to practice some fake smiles but vastly failed. It seemed as if I have forgotten how to smile.

At right 1'o clock Abrar arrived at my house. I decided to leave my phone, as I didn't want to look at Maruf's calls anymore. Without being late anymore, I went downstairs. There Abrar was talking to my mom, but his gaze became fixed on me right after he saw me coming down. It was very hard to be under his gaze.

I took a deep breath and stood beside mom. I didn't dare to look at him again. He looked so good, with no tie and his shirt's buttons were open up his chest. His Matt black coat's button was close though. He had a really nice body, his tight coat screamed out of it. His hair was again down but this time I knew it was done intentionally. As his hair fell into the right places so nicely. It was definitely styled. I cleared my thoughts as he was seeking permission from my mother to take me with him.

We walked side by side and then he opened the door of the car for me. When I was about to enter, his cologne and muscular manly scent hit me so hard, that I thought I was about to faint. I quickly went inside the car to get out of that zone but only to find out that I was in a more concentrated one. It was a sports car and had only two seats. The whole car smelled of him. I thought I will get crazy in a moment or so.