Ch:34-The Call

(Abrar's POV)

It was so hard to pull myself away from her. She didn't want to let go of me. But I had to let her go of me. I tried my best to keep her promises. But my anger and her being so close to me just got everything out of my head. No touching, kissing or let the rest be only my imagination. And there was only one way I could do that, which was stay away from her. Because when shes near me it becomes near to impossible for me to not touch her and I didn't want that. I wanted her to come to me one day and tell me that she didn't want those promises anymore. Till then I was ready to give her the time she needed and I wanted to be her man of words. Which was such an near to impossible task to do.

Today I thought she would be coming to my room, when I asked for her and I will tell her that I was leaving for London and will be in China the next week. I wanted see her to be near me before I left for two weeks. However, there was no sign of her. I knew that instant that something was wrong. I waited for her till dinner and in the dinner she confirmed it that she was mad at me. She was so obvious, each and everyone in the dinning room knew that she was mad at me. She would not look at me no matter what. Though it frustrated me there but now that I thought about it I found it cute. She had her own ways of letting me know things, correction not only making me know but make the entire world know with it.

I didn't know how I was going to live all these days without her. Not that even when I was there I spent a lot of time with her but I could at least see her whenever I wanted.

These days I got so busy with work, on top of at that I knew that Maruf was back in the country and he was roaming free being such a huge criminal, as there was no damn solid evidence against him. His lawyers could easily manipulate the statements and his father and him being such big politicians, it was no big deal for them. They had public support and it was not to be forgotten. I had the detectives behind him my private ones and the official ones. He was soon to be caught and rotten in jail. Following his behaviour, it was not supposed to take that much time. I just waited for him to do something wrong and he would be gone for life.

The only thing I feared for was for Sadia, he was a psycho and he was not going to let me win anyhow. Considering my enemies list it was longer than my friend list. He could easily shake hands with any of them and group them against me like he did the last time. He was not to be taken light. I knew he was going to fight back but didn't know when and how.

His life was monitored to be completely normal. Most of the time he stayed at home, occasionally went to his party office, attended conference, where he spats a bunch of lies on people's face and then he was back at home. He was looking for chances, it was not rocket science to understand and I just didn't want that chance to be of me leaving the country.

I had talked to Sadia's father and told to tight her security in the office. I also changed her driver, with one of my trained bodyguards. I didn't want her to live in fear for which I thought of not telling her anything. It was my responsibility to protect her and I was going to do it at any condition. After all Abrar Ahmed never knew how to lose.

His words still buzzed in my ears in silence. I still felt the piercing of the knife and its torture when I closed my eyes. They were going to pay and that's what all ran in my mind. There was so much for me to look at, that I almost had no time to give to Sadia. I had to run in the court too to make them rot in jail all their entire life. I had to spend half of my days with lawyers and the nights handling my business. There was so much going on.

We barely talked and saw each other these couple of weeks. I knew I was making her upset by not telling her or explaining her anything but I didn't want her to get involve in all these things. They were my problem and I wanted to handle them myself. I just wanted to give her the best life possible. My world was too complicated and I didn't want her to drag into it.