Ch:22-Love Bite

(Abrar's POV)

"Why are you here?" She asked me with anguish. I gave her a smile knowing the whole matter which was so funny and the way she was reacting was fire on ice.

"Because my wife forgot to pay her bills in a clothing store." I said trying to not over react, as I would never want to make her feel bad.
Her expression changed immediately into a sudden realisation one.

"So that's my problem, why are you here? Don't you have any work....mechanical robot?" Her voice cracked and she was getting nervous for some reason. I didn't know she was so sensitive, actually didn't I? I did. I thought I shouldn't stretch this matter anymore and directly come to the point, ending the discussion on this.

"Did you go to my resort then?" She gulped looking at me and I didn't know why I was asking her questions? I didn't like her in that being accused state? When she didn't do anything wrong. I got from the chair and went to her.

"Sadia you didn't have to over react for that. If you would have asked me directly, I would have still told you."

"Can you go out of my office?" What? Did she just say that to me?
I sighed and realised enough of me being calmed down. I slide my hand to her waist and pulled her to me, taking her every breath in. I seemed to totally forget everything slowly after that. She was all over my head like a cloud of addiction. Each and every second I was getting attracted to her, as if something was pulling me to be more close with her until there was no space. Everything outside seemed to fade, only the moment I was having with her was visible.

A drop of tear from her eyes made my so close nose to her wet. I looked up at her eyes which were down and wet. She started sniffing after that to stop herself from crying. I felt like a giant monster at that time who had just hurt her. I truly felt at that time, she deserved someone better than me, who would not make her cry, always. Her words buzzed in my head. You always make me cry.

I moved away from her, giving her space to breath. Her nose and cheeks were all red. It was enough. I wouldn't be able to stand this anymore, I thought and went out of the room, without interrogating her anymore.

After I came out, I felt I was starting to breath again. I took a deep breath to inhale as much air as possible. I closed my eyes trying to think what was just happening? I needed to stay away from Sadia, that's what the back of my mind was saying.

I got into my sports car and pressed the peddle as hard as I could, after accelerating the car. Even though my car was going front, I felt I was leaving everything behind me with the wind. I wanted to get rid of these feelings from me as far as I could. I didn't know where I was going and where I would reach, I just wanted to run. Just run as far as I could!

~~~~~~~

It was night when I came back home. I directly went to my room and totally forgot that Sadia would be in my room too. She was watching television having ice-cream. I looked at the TV for a while, and saw that it was some romantic drama of Korean people if I am not wrong. The channel name said KBS, Korean broadcasting station maybe. I don't know but everything seemed pretty stupid that they were doing.

I went and lay beside her on the bed, which was directly opposite of the TV. She looked at me beside her coming out of the drama and again went back there. I think ignoring me. What was so important there? I looked back, the guy was rich and the girl was poor most probably and he was awed by looking at her when she came out of a weird costume into a beautiful short dress. He even dropped the plate he was holding from his hand, looking at her. How can someone be so shocked that he drops the plate?

"What bullshit is this?" I looked at her asking.

She looked back at me, keeping the ice-cream bowl on the bed side table and grabbed the pillow behind her. For a moment I thought I was going to die today, as she pressed the pillow on me with all her force but thankfully I sat up, moving the pillow from my face, after fighting with her.