Ch:19-Embrace

I have attached the song that they both dance on.

Enjoy.

(Abrar's POV)

Why wouldn't she do her lunch or breakfast? And now when she was looking at me like that, what should I think of that?

"Is it because I didn't have the breakfast?"

"I told you to have the breakfast but you didn't and you even gave me the promise. I felt guilty."

"That's why you wouldn't eat. Sadia I told you not to care about me so much." I wasn't used to all these. Someone starving because of me or showing so much care." Now she was making me feel guilty. I would never want her hurt anyhow.

"I wasn't caring for you. Its just that I couldn't eat." Sadia's mom came with two plates and handed it to us.

"You guys enjoy okay? Start with the starters we will have dinner together in a while." She left saying that. I looked back and didn't saw Sadia's cousins there anymore.

"They left." She said.

"I can see that. You will never do that again Sadia. I never starve so there is no need for you to starve too."

"You ate?"

"Yeah I told you that I will have my breakfast. I also told you I am a man of my words and I don't think anyone knows that better than you."

"Don't smirk. You ate without thinking about me and here I was starving for you day and night."

"Don't you think you are
thinking way too much about me? You should stop doing that and think something productive, where your investments will show results." As I said that I instantly regretted as she went numb. She looked like she was about to cry and I didn't know what to do?

"Sadia, are you serious? You are going to crying on this?" She kept the plate on the sofa and ran away. I felt heavy inside all of a sudden. This girl was going to make me crazy someday. I got up and followed her outside to the balcony, beside the hall room.

I found her sobbing there and at that time I thought even if I had to stab myself to stop her crying, I would even do that.

"Sadia what happened?" I said going near her.

"Nothing you go." She said in between sobs turning her back to me. Now I was actually getting angry because of her behaviour, that was completely not acceptable. I held her arms and turned her to me. One look at her face and I found myself melting like a candle. The moment felt unexplainable. I pulled her closer to me the next second and embraced her into a hug.

I felt more heavy inside, as she broke down in my arms. I realised at that time, how much she affected me. I held her head with my one hand and held her back with other. She cried against my chest and I didn't know how to stop her.

"You are ruining my coat sweetheart, it's pretty expensive." I at least tried. She looked up after a while at my face and I knew she was going to push me away now. She did push me hard but I grasped her wrist before she could get away.

"Leave me giant beast. You only make me cry."

"I do?" I was stunned by her words. When did I make her cry before today?

"If I did then what should I do to compensate for that?"

"Go do business and investments everywhere, that's what you think life is right?"

"Taunts? I don't like that sweetheart."

"You don't like anything, not even me?"

"Who said I don't like you?"