Ch:9- Revelation

I have attached Sadia and Abrar's picture on top just like that. Wink*.

Have fun...

(Abrar's POV)

I was so restless from the moment I knew that she has a boyfriend. I wanted to know who it was at any cost and now here she was calling me a stranger and getting me more furious. I was not used to all these, people questioning me back and behaving so rudely like this. I have always got what I wanted, especially women. I never had to suppress my anger or please someone to get my work done but now I thought I would go crazy if I didn't get to know about it right now.

I calmed myself down and sat on the bed again.

"Look I am sorry, for yesterday. I shouldn't have left you like that."

"And for holding me like that." Oh wow, now she got the chance to blame it all on me. Fine I will take that too for the sake of knowing everything about her boyfriend.

"Okay," I said coolly as if I was okay with this accusation.

"And for what Taniya said to me."

This time I burst into laughter. I clearly remember what Taniya said that too to me and not her. She was comparing herself with Sadia. Though I must say Taniya was quite impressive in the bed, a complete temptress. Then I thought the things Taniya said might have been insulting to her and it was my fault that Taniya could barge inside the restaurant, so I should just accept all the blames on me and move ahead with this topic.

"Yes, everything about yesterday was my fault okay? Now can we resume our conversation of yesterday?"

Her sparkling eyes then suddenly started to seem dull. Hell does she still love that guy? The anticipation was now killing me. I need an answer damn it.

"About what?" Okay, she was trying to confirm if I actually remember that or not. I didn't want to repeat it, but I was left with no other choice.

"About your boyfriend. Tell me who he is and stuff?" I tried to be friendly forcing a tight smile on my face.

"His name is Maruf Hussein."

"Politician Maruf Hussein? Your dad's opposition leader's son?" I asked almost my mind blew. He was a player and my best friend in school. We broke our friendship for a girl and here history was again repeating itself.

She nodded clutching her hand. I felt my blood was boiling at 100-degree celsius now. But it was time to talk sense now instead of getting overloaded with emotions.

"When did you meet him? It's not even a month you came from London?"

"Umm around a week ago in a talk show." Did she meet him after me? I wonder what that bastard did to get her in his trap.

"You are not going to break this marriage because of this, right?" She suddenly sounded tensed.

"No. Definitely not." Not even in a million, I will break this marriage no matter what happens.

"Do you want me to unfasten your strip if you don't mind?" I asked her as I saw her unable to take all these anymore. She might be very tired and depressed after talking about Maruf. She looked at me for a moment and I tried to give her an assuring look. After a long moment of silence when I got up to leave she agreed and got up too. We then went to the mirror and she moved her hair from her back with her small thin fingers. She was so beautiful and delicate. She always gave me the feeling that she was mine and of no one else, especially at this moment. I started to unfasten it while my fingers smoothed against her soft skin. Only the feel of her skin and her chocolatey scent was turning me on.