Ch:23-The Lunch Party

I have attached Abrar and Sadia's picture how they look for the lunch party.

Enjoy.

(Sadia's POV)

I was still shaking and feeling abnormally cold for what just happened a while ago. I inhaled deeply but that just made me feel even heavier inside. I still had the tingling sensation left in my ears after what he did. I didn't even had the courage to touch my ear. Seeing the couch beside me, I decided to sit, as I felt I would fall any moment.

This beast what was his problem? Why does he always have to make everything awkward? The moment we start becoming free a little, he tends to cross the line and make me realise the barrier between us, that I somehow forget sometime. I don't know why and how, knowing how he is as a person, it would be my stupidity if I don't stay away from him. Because you never know when he will take his promise back? But who takes promises back? If I could kill someone, I just wish.

"Sadia what are you doing here? Won't you get ready?" Mom-in-law said coming in my direction.

"Yes mom. I was just going."

"Okay get ready fast."

"Yes mom." I got up and headed to my room and mom went inside her's.

I stood in front of my wardrobe thinking what I should wear. Being a new bride I was supposed to wear something bright and thought what could be better than red. But then I thought I would look overly dressed up so I decided to go for a off white sari with pink and golden border. I then got out a matching pair of pink earrings and purse with it. I looked around the room, which didn't look less than a ghost room. The room could look extremely scary at times, when there is no light and especially if no one is in the room.

I went to the switch board and turned a few more lights on and started my work for looking my best, in the sari that I was holding. I liked getting ready these days a lot, doing my makeup wearing jewellery, the feeling was really nice but all my enthusiasm wore out as soon as the thought of Taniya invaded my mind.

I felt sick all of a sudden thinking her with Abrar. I hate both of them. Totally, disgusting people. Though I thought I should clear the whole matter of that day of going to his resort to Abrar. He knows about the whole thing most probably, as the clothing store might have called him. So impatient couldn't even wait for a day. I would have given their money anyway.

Thankfully, they didn't call dad or else I would have to answer his questions, for which I would definitely wouldn't have liked to lie. Even if I wanted I don't think I would have been able to do that. The moment I look in his eyes all the truth automatically comes out of me, like an involuntary action that I have no control over.

I looked at the clock and saw how late I was getting. Without wasting anymore time I started getting ready.

~~~~~~~

It took me almost an hour to be done with my makeup and dressing up. I looked pretty good I thought. Simple, elegant and perfect for a lunch party. It was so late already and there was no trace of Abrar. I decided to go down, so that this time I am not at any fault.

To my astonishment, when I went down Abrar was already there talking on the phone. Mom and dad were also there. I realised I was the one who was late. My mood was getting worse now.

"Sadia, you come with Abrar we are leaving okay?" Father-in-law asked. The thought of even being with him alone in the car, after today sent shiver all down my spine.

"Dad can I come with you too?" I asked him. Clutching my one hand with another. Abrar dilated his eyes immediately as I said that still holding the phone to his ear. Why is he on the phone if he is listening us? I looked back to dad, giving him a look.