Ch:18-The Reception Party

I have attached the lahenga Sadia wears in her reception.

Enjoy.

(Abrar's POV)

When I entered my car, from my meeting I found twenty missed calls from mom and api. It was already evening and I was late for my own reception. I told the driver to speed up, while I leaned back to my seat. It was a very tiring day. I had to get done with bundle of works that were left pending because of my wedding and now here was the reception. I was not even working at nights nowadays, which I had to start from tomorrow or else things would be getting even more messed up.

As I reached home, I took the lift directly went to my room. I started walking towards my dressing room while opening my coat and watch, but stopped awestruck in my position when I saw my wife. How does she manage to look so good? She was doing something with her eyes making weird expressions, which made her look really cute. She also had two lady's behind her who were helping her. I realised she wasn't ready yet. Why?

She saw me in glass, while I stared at her and she quickly turned towards me.

"Why giant bea......" She stopped saying something and looked at the two other ladies.

"You two can go now. I will do the rest by my self." The ladies left after that.

"Why aren't you ready yet?" I asked as I kept my coat and watch and started opening my shirt buttons.

"Really? You are telling me that. See how late you are."

"I had work to do Sadia."

"What are you doing? Why are undressing in front of me?" She said closing her eyes with her hand, while I opened my shirt.

"So don't look if you have any problem."

"Tell me when you are done." She stood there closing her eyes with her hands, looking so adorable. I never thought someone like her would be my wife. I always liked girls who were very confident and if I say the truth a little shameless.

"How long do you need? Even I don't take so much time to change?" She said getting annoyed. okay now I was liking it. Even she should know how annoying it is to get annoyed.

"Really? Then why aren't you ready yet."

"Hello.. I am closing my eyes and you seem to not see. Can't you see I am already dressed up, I am just left with some little make up, which you are not letting me to do."

"In five minutes if you are not done then I will open my eyes."

"Sweet heart you can open your eyes even now. I don't mind you seeing me."

"Ew, how can you be so shameless? Did you do a PhD on that?"

Once I was done, I went and stood in front of her. Both of our phones then started ringing.

"That's it I am opening my eyes."

"You are ready and you still didn't tell me. Now you will wait for me."

"No. I will go now." I started going towards my phone, but she grabbed my hand.

"You will not go any where." She then dragged me to the mirror while getting back to her makeup.

"You look fine. What are you doing?"

"You want to see what I am doing?" She turned towards me closing her eyes. It looked beautiful. Where was the problem?

"The right eye, my eyeliner is smudged there." Okay I saw that but it was so small, that didn't even matter, if she didn't fix.

"Wait." I took a wet tissue from the packet and tried to fix the smudge.