Ch:37-Despair

(Abrar's POV)

It was the second time in my life that I felt so helpless and the reason and the person behind it was neither different. I have again let him interfere with my life. But this time he was not going to win, his chapter will close for once and forever.

Sitting here in the airport and seeing pictures of my wife on a date with someone, looking at someone's else's eyes other than mine, holding another man's hand instead of mine; Nothing could make me this miserable in my life. I wanted to kill that man so mercilessly. I wanted to see his life leaving from his body. I could feel my anger aggravating and it wanted to burst. It wanted to be out. Out on him. I wanted to see him dead. How dare he? How dare he touch her? I could feel my whole body shiver with anger. My hands were itching to be on him with all the rage and fury that  was overfilling me. I was not going to leave him. This time he was going to learn a lesson that he won't ever forget. I will destroy his life. He will even regret being born and that's my death oath.

I don't think anything could be more painful than this. I wanted to get mad at her, shout at her. Somehow make myself believe that she was only mine. I had a right on her. Make her realise that what she did was not right. She was my wife. Mine. How could she get out with him?

"Sir they are calling you in for the flight." Jenny's voice broke me out of my clouded thoughts and blurred vision. I realised my eyes were watery. I blinked and took a deep breath in.

"Hmm?"

"Sir your flight. You need to go in."

"Yes. You go back to dad and help him with what he needs." I got up taking my jacket and duffle bag and went out of the VIP lounge.

"Yes sir."

Without a second glance back I boarded to my flight, from where I could reach where I was supposed to be in the first place. I should have never come for this business trip. I knew Maruf was planning something. He would do something. He was looking for a chance but still I decided to play it cool. This was one of the biggest wrong decisions that I have made in my life. My wife and family were  more important to me than any business. They would always be my first priority no matter what. I didn't know how I ended up with this decision.

~~~~~~

I couldn't even close my eyes for a second in the flight. So many thoughts kept invading my mind. With all that I have seen and all the evidence that I had, my brain was convicting decisions against Sadia. But I knew somewhere deep in my heart that she won't betray me. She would never betray me. I cannot be so wrong in knowing a person. That's what I do do to earn. I had trust on me and I guess on her too. I trusted her? Off course I did trust her. How can I not? She is a major part of my life now. She affects each and every decision that  I make. I am running this crazy for her; Just to get to her as soon as possible. This definitely proves that she matters to me more than anything in my life now. But then the pictures. What were they? Why was she smiling? Was she happy with him? What if she never wanted to be with me?

Anything, I thought at the end went against her and it made me more crazier. This was because I had solid evidence in my hand against her. At this point I felt my head would explode for thinking so much. I wanted to divert my mind to somewhere else. And when I looked around my fight, the first day when I saw Sadia flashed in my eyes. So beautiful and lively. She was like a bright sun that illuminated light around me. I was so tensed at that time because of the export issue. My condition wasn't very much different than this. Even that time I could not close my eyelids for a second. I was trying to find out every possible way that I could for making my export project work.

She did distracted me though. At first I was very angry on Naveen for laughing about such a serious issue that I was talking about. My export project was going to be on hold and I didn't understand how can someone laugh about that. But then it took me a while to realise that he wasn't the only one laughing. I looked beside me. A girl  laid on the seat in an awkward position. I wanted to see if I knew her. Though I knew completely that  I didn't know her. She had this unique aura around her that I knew I have never been acquainted with.