Ch:14-The First Night

Hello everyone! We have reached 1k and that's a great thing. Thank you all of you who have been reading this book. Here is an update...

Enjoy.

(Sadia's POV)

I was scared. Now that I was in his arms and heading towards his room, I was scared. His strong muscles supporting and carrying my body effortlessly, made my each and every nerve nervous.
I was feeling so awfully cold all of a sudden that I was trying hard to control my shivering.

"Are you cold or just nervous?"

"Hmm?" Okay I didn't want him to ask that.

"You can get me down now.We are already up the stairs." I said as he still continued carrying me.

"But not in my room." He looked at me and gave me a crooked smile. What was I supposed to understand from that? I hope he didn't forget his promise.

"Where is your room and how big is this house? I am tired."

"Excuse me? I am the one who is
walking and carrying you and you are tired?

"I mean I am not tired because of that I am tired of the whole day."

"And yes I am very refreshed. I just woke up from sleep you know?" I didn't find that funny at all what does he think of me? Stupid?

"Another stair?" I asked him as we stood in front of one.

"Yes."

"Oh look there is a lift." I pointed at the glass lift.

"That's turned off sweet heart. After all my sister is as smart as you." Was that a compliment? It didn't sound to me like one.

After climbing the last stairs I finally saw the face of his door's room.

"We are here, you can open the door."

"If only you do the hard work of getting me down." He then finally let me down. He looked awfully tired. His hands must be also hurting a lot. I was feeling so bad for him.

"If you are done checking me out. Can we go in?"

I turned around and opened the door, revealing a huge spacious room inside. His house was unbelievably big. Even his room was like a huge penthouse, except that it didn't have a kitchen inside it.

There was a sitting area right after you enter the room and on one side it leaded to a big balcony and on the other side it leaded to the 'bedroom' inside a bedroom. From the bedroom it had two doors one to his dressing room and one to the bathroom, which are of equally the same size and large.

"Is this a house or a palace?" I asked Abrar but didn't get any reply. I looked around and found him nowhere near my sight. I walked out of the 'bedroom' in the sitting area but didn't find him there too. Fear started to grip my chest but thankfully soon I heard Abrar's voice, which was coming from the balcony. I went there and found him shouting at someone on the phone . He seemed very angry.

I thought I should just go and do my own work and move away from him. He looks really frightening when he is angry.

I went to the dressing room, which had a huge mirror wall, accompanying a connected table on one side and cabinets on the other walls. I saw my luggages, and got my clothes out from there, a white Salwar kameez and all the stuff that I need to take a shower.
But before that I had to get all my wedding jewellery out and especially undo my hair, that the parlour people styled so much. I didn't know how many pins I had in my hair now.

The wedding dupatta(scarf) was so heavy, all my energy just faded in doing that. I sighed with relief after it fell on the floor. Then I slowly started to take my jewellery out. I didn't know how I was going to do the shower because I didn't have any more energy left inside me.