Ch:35-Blame

So here is an update and it is dedicated to all the people who have been voting for 'the marriage of a Bangladeshi girl' for so long. We have reached 1k votes and I can't be anymore happier. Love you guys from the bottom of my heart. Though I always say thank you but still thank you so much for loving and voting TMOABG. And the silent readers also thank you for staying with this book though I would have been much more happier if I got to know who you guys are.

Enjoy. This is a quite long one...

(Sadia's POV)

It was almost time of the end of my working hour. All the day, whoever  I tried to talk Maruf kept sending me messages immediately. I just wanted to go home and tell everyone about his call. I was thinking so much about the whole matter the entire time but found no escape. I didn't want to go and meet Maruf. What if he kidnaps me? The list of what if was never ending in my mind. Abrar where are you? I couldn't even go to, or talk to him. I couldn't talk to anyone. Zarin's life was at stake and to save her I could at least meet Maruf once. I tried to convince myself. Make myself strong. I had to face the problems. I had to face Maruf. I was not going anything happen to Zarin.

I took my bag and phone and headed for the cafe. I tried to act normal, like he told  me so many times. I could do it. A police jeep also followed my car. I had the police right behind me but still I was so helpless. I couldn't even open my mouth.

What will Abrar think of me if he knows that I went meet Maruf? All I could expect was for him to keep trust and faith in me. I love him and I will always till I die. I was his wife and I will be always faithful to him no matter what.

In the cafe I found Maruf waiting for me. I felt disgusted seeing his face. I could not believe that once I was crazy for this man. I wanted to go against my own father for him. I was so grateful that my father made me to marry Abrar. Or else I would have just destroyed my life with my own hands. I despised Maruf from the core of my heart now.

"Welcome to our second date sweetheart. Please take the seat." He suddenly sat straight from his stretched position and laid his hand ahead. " I must say you are quite obedient but you have to be more. Your Abrar's spies are watching us, we got to act like we are lovers for now why don't you give me your hand and please smile." What spies? Oh god how I wanted to scream right now and tell everyone what Maruf was doing with me. "You are taking to much time sweetheart."

I gulped down and I don't know what came over I placed my hand on his. He took my hands and kissed my knuckles. I felt like someone was ripping my soul apart. "Smile baby." He whispered. "Don't show me that disgusted face again." I tried forcing a smile on my face. What was I doing? What should I do? I could not let this happen. "You have no idea how much I have wanted you till today. I died every moment thinking of you staying in his house, in his bedroom. You didn't sleep with him right?" How disgusting. How can a person stoop so low? "I think you don't care about Zarin much. Fine lets just get her killed. I don't want my time to waste anymore." He started opening his phone.

"No. What do you want me to do?" I asked trying hard to keep my face straight.

"Good. Act like my girlfriend. Answer my questions."

"I am not your girlfriend." I said trying to force a smile on my face. "I am someone's wife. Which you seemed to forget."

"I didn't forget anything and you don't have to remind me anything. You will be my wife very soon sweet heart."

"Why are you doing this Maruf? I don't have any feelings for you. I love Abrar." He shook his head and stared me for a while.