Ch:15-Mission Impossible Habits

(Sadia's POV)

I felt someone's arm wrapped around me and I could also scent the masculine and body wash fragrance around me which was so intoxicating, . I rubbed my hands against a skin and knew that it was someone's chest. I immediately opened my eyes, as my senses came back to me and saw Abrar's sleeping face.

For a second, I felt my breathing stopped and I froze in my position. The feel of his body against mine struck my head hard. I had to move, actually get out of his arms. It was getting awkward with every passing second. While moving his hands I realised how heavy they were. I twisted and pushed myself in every direction in order to get out of his arms. Somehow very hardly I accomplished in doing that.

I went directly to the bathroom and started my morning routine. His bathroom was large and it was actually very comfortable and nice to use. You felt like a princess. Everything was so modern but at the same very elegant and rich.
It gave a royalty feel, which actually the whole house did.

After I came out of the bathroom, I looked at the clock, which was placed directly in the opposite side wall of the bathroom. I didn't also have to guess that it was also very huge. It was 9 am in the morning. Mom said that I had to wake early in my in laws house and especially in the first day. It leaves a good impression. But I think I am already late, as in my house at 9 dad is almost done with his breakfast.

I quickly got a baby pink colour sari with golden work on it and three quarter blouse. Once I was done wearing it, I did some light makeup and brushed my hair nicely. I took out a nice pair of sandals to complete my dressing up and slowly went out of the room, leaving my newly married husband sleeping in complete darkness. Even in the morning under such bright sunlight of Bangladesh not a single ray of light penetrated in his room.

As I opened the door of the room, light struck my eyes. I felt like I was out from a dungeon. I sighed a breath of relief and started walking, admiring the beauty of the house. Instead of taking the lift I decided to take the stairs, as I didn't know where was what.

Gratefully, I met my mom-in-low on the second floor. She had a huge grin on her face when she saw me and hugged me once I got to her.

"Did I wake up too late?" I asked my mom-in-low.

"Yes you are but not that much. I would have liked it if you helped me make the breakfast." She said sarcastically with a smile.

"Then you should have sent someone to call me." I still replied with a smile.

"No my daughter. No one has the dare to knock on the door, when Abrar is sleeping unless or until he calls some one in. But I must say I am glad that you woke up so early, I didn't expect that."

"Hmmm." I said. That beast threatened everyone. No wonder I call him giant beast. He is terrible.

"Come let's go down your father -in-law is waiting there, he would be really happy to see you."

In the dinning table, there was everyone present of the family. Abrar's grand parents, his mom and dad and his sister and her husband. There were also other close relatives in the dinning table who I didn't know who they were. For the first time I felt the necessity of Abrar, as I thought I was somehow incomplete without him. It felt weird that I didn't have my husband by my side, while everyone else did.

Slowly the breakfast became fun though, we were talking about Abrar and his rules. Everyone enjoyed talking about him. Which was only behind his back. I got to know that everyone found my husband very intimidating. In between of all these something started cooking up in my head. I remembered what he told me last night that he doesn't like mess and changes and I thought of making him realise that, he had to get rid of those habits, as now I was his wife. I started to think how to start my 'mission impossible habits'.