Ch:30-The Struggle Part (2)

(Abrar's POV)

"What do you think Ayan let's end their love story here. Let's send the Juliet to heaven. What say?" Ayan came rushing to AK Shah as he said that and held his revolver.

"No Mr Shah. Not yet. How is it going to be fun then?"

"Please let him go." Sadia spoke turning around.

"You are so obedient sweet heart. I liked it." He slowly stepped towards her and I felt so helpless, I prayed, if someone, someone could get the chains out of my hands. I would take the life out of both men. I moved my hand with all force I could muster, for the chains to somehow break. I tried pulling them, revolving the chains against my wrist but nothing seemed to work. My wrists were filled with blood because of my attempt of getting the chains out.

As Ayan was about to land his hand on Sadia, another hand stopped it and it totally moved me, when I saw that it was none other than Maruf's. What was he doing here? But he made me grateful towards him for my entire life, for what he did next. He twisted Ayan's hand and a cracking sound of bone breaking was heard. Ayan's scream echoed around the place and in my ears.

AK Shah's gun then pointed towards Maruf but soon another gun was pointed at AK Shah's head which I guessed was Maruf's men.

"I knew you guys will turn out to be deceiving. That's why I already had plan b ready." Oh wow my enemies became a family, I didn't know that. "I did my homework well right? And what AK Shah you will point a gun at me? You have got so much courage? You old nerd if you have forgot your age, you want me to remind you that? Another men of Maruf then snatched the gun from his hand. On the other side Ayan was wincing in pain. Chain him too, I need to get all his bones broken, for so bravely going against me." Maruf instructed to his other men. The factory was full of men then. Muruf's eyes then shifted on Sadia.

"You have no idea how much I have wanted to see you. How much I have wanted you and missed you." He then started stepping towards her and she took her steps back at me.

"Maruf let him go. He is already bleeding a lot." She said bending her head towards me. Her tears flowing in a flow.

"Hmm.. let him go? We will see that. But first let finish our talk."
After a moment of silence he spoke again. "Didn't you tell me that you love me? Remember the window, bonfire, guitar. I remember each and every second that I have spent with you. 32 calls; I even remember the number of times I called you before you detached all connections with me." A laugh broke my face listening his sad story.

He then looked at me and opened the tape from my mouth for a while.

"What's so funny?" He asked looking at me. This made me laugh even harder.

"No. Just feeling sorry for you. But man back off she is mi.." Before I could complete my sentence the tape was back on my mouth. He glared at me and his eyes shifted back to Sadia.

"Look Maruf I don't want to remember anything please let us go home." She said as he looked at her.

"Us?" He said looking at us both. Then his eyes back on Sadia. "What about us then?" He pointed towards him. "Remember the promises you made me give you? What about that? I gave you my promise and I will fulfil it. 'I love you and I am never going to leave you. We are together now and we will be.' This was the promise I gave you right? See I remember the exact words."

"Maruf, please let us go. I beg you."

"My charm is not working on you I guess. What should I do?" He took the seat where AK Shah was sitting. "I can't let you guys go." He said rubbing the pistol on his head. "Your dad took my position, power and your so called husband took you away from me. I feel like I have been robbed completely." I felt worse, with every passing second as I could feel I was losing blood, and the person in front of me kept ogling bullshit. I tried to keep my eyes open at my best but I knew it won't be for long. My body was hanging lose against the chain. Sadia looked at me holding my jacket as tears fell from her eyes. I knew she could feel my pain. She leaned her head on my chest as if not knowing what she should do. I wanted to tell her relax. You don't have to stress but the damn tape.