Ch:5- The Announcement

Hello guys. Here is another update. I can see a lot of readers now, thank you for reading my story.

Enjoy...

(Abrar's POV)

(Abrar's POV)

(A few days earlier.)

Today, it seemed like a nice morning. The sun was shining brightly and the weather was a little windy too. However, I could just experience this beauty of nature for 5seconds which was the time between getting out of the car to my office building.

The next place I would be was in my cabin, which was on the 5th floor. My secretary always keeps the lift open for me, which was at exact 9'oclock.

"Good morning sir."

"Good morning Jenny."

"Sir today you have two meetings scheduled one at 10:00 am and one at 1:00 pm." Once I was in the lift it was her job to inform me about my schedule. This was the same pattern I followed every day and that's how I liked it, as it helps me to keep my mind organized, and particularly I don't like changes.

After I entered my cabin I checked the letters and invitation cards on my table. Today there was one very important invitation card. It was from MP Anwar Haqh, in which there was an invitation for the election investors at a party held at his house. I told Jenny to note down the date and event and add it to my schedule. Then I started working for my meeting held at 11.

Once I was done with the meeting, I started checking my emails and told Jenny to check the latest news of the country on her laptop. The news then she gave me was something that I knew but it still sounded new and important. It was that the major investor of this election was AK Shah.

Three months ago this man came to my office for selling one of his most profitable companies, as he wanted to spend the money on the upcoming election. He was one of the richest men in Bangladesh and held many cement and rod manufacturing companies. But now his condition wasn't that well as his heirs weren't that capable of handling his business, which was his two sons. I bought his company, as I had no interest in investing in the elections at that time. Dad was already going to do it from his side so I didn't find the necessity to do it from my side anymore. Who knew for running my business I needed to be one of the top priorities of the government.

AK Shah as now being the major investor was going to get in the top priorities. Damn, I thought, when I realized it was none other than his younger son who MP Anwar might be thinking to marry his daughter to. How did I not guess that before? If it was his younger son then as much as I know he doesn't have a good profile and I can use it against them.

The next thing I knew I had to do was talk to a private detective agency and find every single thing about his son.

(Sadia's POV)

At 5'o clock in the morning, Maruf dropped me home. The guards were still lying flat on the road. I took a deep breath of relief that I can now go back to my room quietly, without anyone noticing me. The dogs weren't there lying on the stairs anymore. I slowly opened the main door, which I left open while going.