Ch:16-Enchanted

(Abrar's POV)

"What is happening here?" Mom asked.

At the same time my phone started buzzing and my manager's name displayed on the screen.

"What?"

"Sir the police is here with a search warrant. AK Shah is claiming that you hid his daughter."

"Give them a good tour of my resort then." I disconnected the call saying that and turned back to mom.

"Mom I have to go to my office now."

"Okay okay, I just came here to take Sadia with me."

"Fine take her."

Mom held Sadia's hand and took her out of the room. I went to my dressing room and started dressing up. I took a navy blue suit out and a white shirt. Then I quickly took out a silver Rolex watch from my watch collection and went towards my leather section. From there I got done with my light brown shoe and belt. I went to the mirror and fixed my hair up with some gel.

After that I went downstairs when Sadia stopped me in the middle.

"What?"

"Won't you have breakfast?"

"Sweetheart don't try to care for me so much, you will only get hurt." I held her face with my left hand and kissed her temple. When doing that I realised how badly I want her. I moved away and went to the lawn, where my driver was ready with the black Mercedes.

~~~~~~~

After I reached my office I got a call from AK Shah and it was very obvious why? The police didn't find anything. After all they don't know that I have a underground section in my resort, where Taniya actually was. Even if they searched the resort 100 times they wouldn't have found anything.

I took the phone from Jenny and received the call.

"Hello."

"Where is my daughter Abrar?" AK Shah shouted.

"Sorry?"

"Abrar you are playing a very dirty game. You will get my son to jail and capture my daughter and you think I will remain silent? You don't know what AK Shah can do for his children."

"Sir I just saw what you can do for your children and I think you also saw there is no use for you to put any effort on me too. You sent the police to my resort, complaining that I captured her and they didn't find her there. I think all your misconceptions should end there and you should stop hampering my reputation anymore.

"Shut up Abrar and tell me where you hid my daughter."

"Mr. Shah I am a very busy person and I have important things to attend. I hope you understand." I cut the call and look up to see Harun enter my office.

"Welcome Harun I was just talking to your father."

"Your call was being tapped."

"I know, come take a seat."

"This business man profession doesn't suit you my friend, you should have been a criminal. Like a Mafia boss."

"Really, what would you like to take."

"Black coffee." I called Jenny to get the coffees in my room.

"What did you do with my sister man? She was last seen outside your resort's gate."

"You trust me right? We have studied in the same university together. I don't think anyone knows me better than you do."

"That's why I know she is safe with you. Tell me how does it feels getting married?"