o n e

Chapter 1: The Meeting

Eunbyul

"The air here in Korea sure is the best!" I took a deep breath of the air and smile. "Of course. It's been 2 years since you are back!" Jaerim poke my head as he walk pass me to the car.

"Oppa, can we visit the bubble tea shop? I wanna introduce you to my best brother in Korea!" I held his arm excitedly and he nodded with a smile.

Yeah, it's been 2 years since I'm back here again. I didn't even thought of coming if it's not that I have to sign some documents for the company and the agreement of changing hands of the company.

I will not take charge but just by have sixty percent of shares in the company makes me someone important.

During the 2 years in New York, I've learnt what I have not been able to learn here.

To be strong.

I prove myself wrong and became someone that do not have any trace of the old Eunbyul. And I've been on my diet for this 2 years, and have succeeded being a part-time model in New York. But my main job is basically a lecturer in a collage. I'm the youngest lecturer there but that's because I studied like nobody's business to get there.

I need a distraction.

× × ×

"Hello." I bowed and walk into the shop. Jin was at the counter taking the orders while Hye Soo unnie was preparing the drinks.

I smile and decided to play a game with them.

"Hello, can I get a Mocha bubble tea?" I ordered. "Mocha bubble tea? Oh okay sure." He starts to take note. "Hey, Jin oppa. You don't remember me?" I asked.

He narrowed his eye at me and frowned, "Do I know you?" He asked. "Oppa, it's me. Song Eunbyul." I introduced and his eye immediately widen in shock.

"EUNBYUL AH!" He beamed.

"When are you back?" Hye Soo smile and took my hand. "Just today. And this is my brother, Song Jaerim. Jaerim oppa, this is Jin oppa and his girlfriend, Hye Soo unnie." I introduced.

"Ah, hello." They all greeted.

"Eunbyul sure changed a lot, I couldn't even recognize her just now. Totally a different person, not the same as before. And totally gotten a lot prettier." Jin complimented me.

"Yeah, I couldn't even recognized you, I thought you are one Jin's ex-girlfriends." Hye Soo joked.

"But you are my first!" Jin whined. Even after 2 years, they are still the same.

× × ×

After we have done some talking, Jaerim oppa got a call from Park Company that I need to be there in an hour time as the agreement will be signed at that time.

We got into the car, I sighed and took a deep breath. By going to that company, means that there is a high chance that Chanyeol will be there. And I, I don't know. Maybe I just am not so ready to meet him.. yet.

Chanyeol

"So today are we gonna sign the papers for transfer of company leader?" I asked my secretary and he nodded, "Yes, in 30 minutes time. You will be able to see the largest shareholder of the company."

Largest shareholder? I know that there is a transfer of shares because of some matters in the company, but I'm not even sure who the shares are transferred to.

"Is that person a male or female?" I asked, curious of who that person is. "Well, that person should be a female. She is a well-known lecturer and part-time model in New York." He replied while looking through his phone.

A lecturer? I bet she is a thirty year old woman, and part-time model then. Oh well, anyway I have to take charge of the company after signing of documents.

"Okay, Ms Song will reach in another 10 minutes time. We will just start preparing the documents now." My secretary informed and I nodded.

After a few minutes, some knocked the door and a man and lady walked in. The lady looked really young, she has a petite body and her hair was a little curled. Beside her was a guy with brown bangs and was wearing a suit.

I stood up with a smile and greeted the lady, "Hello. I'm Park Chanyeol, the next person in charge of the company."

She simply smile and settle down, "Well, I'm sure you know the procedure right?" That guy said. "Ah, yeah." I replied. "Oh and we forget to introduce ourselves."

"I'm Song Jaerim and this is my sister, Song Eunbyul."

Song Eunbyul?

"Yeah, hello." She greeted and did a small bow. "Okay, we will start now." My secretary announced.

"Thank-you for your attention."

I signed and it marks that complete of the procedure. Both of them stood up, wanting to work away.

"Ms Song Eunbyul." I called out. She stopped on her tracks and stared at me with those familiar emotions that I've seen before.

"Yes?" She asked. "Do we know each other?" I asked her. She frowned and looks back at me, "I don't think so."

Then, they both walk away leaving me here dumb-founded. "Secretary Hyun, I want to help me find out more about both of them." I instructed.

---

Hey people. I'M BACK!

Fascinated with Eunbyul's change?? Kekeke. I guess some of you have guessed this part!

A SHORT chapter to warm you up for what's ahead. ^^

Do support this book and share it with your friends!

Do stay tune and be excited!

COMMENT VOTE SHARE FOLLOW(200)