f o u r t e e n

Chapter 14: Camping Day - 2

Eunbyul

"Hide and seek?" I doubtfully asked. "Yup. And to be fair, I've arranged a mini game to decide who will be the hider and who will be the seeker for this game." She said and gesture her maid to bring out something.

"Never mind, I guess we could just team up ourselves?" Suho suggested. "No, Suho. To be fair, I wanna use this mini game." She insisted and rudely cross her arms.

Since she insisted, no one wants to object her and they all just nodded.

After dinner, we all gathered at the terrace of the villa in a circle. I'm in between Kyungsoo and Suho while he is directly opposite of me.

"So, what's the mini game then?" Baekhyun asked and sighed. "It's this!" She took out a dice that have 5 numbers and 1 empty side.

"So since we have 10 people here, we will have 5 teams and each teams there will be 2 person. Those in the odd number group will be the hiders and the even number group will be the seekers." She explained.

"So that means, we have to spilt?" Kyungsoo asked and look at me. "Yes, we HAVE to." She replied and empathsized the word have.

I nodded at him assuringly, "So we shall get started?" I asked and they all nodded.

Each of us started to roll the dice and the result is totally not what we wanted.

At least, not me.

1. Sehun and Suho
2. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol
3. Me and Seolhun
4. Kris and Kai
5. Baekhyun and Luhan

So the seeker groups will be even number which are Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Kris and Kai. I sighed and stood next to Seolhun.

Kyungsoo walked over beside me and grab my hand tightly. I look over at him, "Eunbyul, later just let me caught you quickily okay. It's better than facing dangers, okay?" He whispered as he lean towards my ear. I nodded at him and when I look away, Chanyeol was looking directly at us.

"Let's start now! Unnie~ We should go this way!" Seolhun beamed and hooked my hand over hers cheerfully while pulling me away from Kyungsoo. I sighed and followed her.

-

Chanyeol

Kyungsoo and I awkwardly walk together into the forest. None of us said anything until I cleared my throat.

"Why did you do this to her?" Kyungsoo suddenly asked and sighed. "Do what?" I pretend that I don't get what he is talking about but he is certainly talking about Eunbyul.

"You know what I meant. She is hurted by all your actions." He said again but this time he settled down at one of the rock benches.

"You won't understand." I replied and sat down next to him. "What do you mean?" He asked. "I'm also in pain." I sighed once more but he stared at me intensely, "Explain." He said.

"Let's not talk about this, shall we?" I sternly said and although he still wants to ask me more he just nodded and we started finding for the rest again.

And we have the same goal without even asking each other, to find Seolhun and Eunbyul first. Leaving both of them in the same group brings Eunbyul danger.

Even though, we are deep inside the forest and the others are all found, we still couldn't find both of them after 4 hours.

We all gathered together at the edge of the forest and started to panic, thinking if something bad really happened to them. Hence, we decided to go deeper into the forest individually.

"Important guys! If we still couldn't find the both of them in 2 hours, we will all gather here!" Suho sternly warned us.

We spilt up and started to find the both of them, and I head to the east direction.

"EUNBYUL AH!" I shouted while walking over tree branches. Just when I was about to give up and walk to the other direction, some noises of shuffling grass was heard near me.

I turned around, revealing Seolhun running weakly towards me, giving me a tight hug. "Chanyeol!" She sobbed. I didn't hug her back but held her shoulders tightly. "Where is Eunbyul?!" I shouted at her.

"Unnie.. Is.." and she fainted in my embrace. I shouted around to see if any of them is close to me. And Sehun came running towards me, all panting.

"What the hell?" He said and took over Seolhun. "Bring her back. I'll continue finding Eunbyul, I believe she is close by." I said and ran towards the direction Seolhun came from.

-

(~4 hours ago~)

Eunbyul

Seolhun hooked my arm and dragged me into the deep forest. I forcefully smiled and followed her, but as we get deeper into the forest, she slowly let go her hand and walk ahead of me.

I'm so much comfortable now than before when she is hooking her arms over.

"Unnie." She called out. "Yeah?" I replied while still walking behind her. She suddenly stopped on her tracks, "I need to use the toilet." She said and looks at me awkwardly.

"Oh, erm. Then, let's just walk back?" I said and is about to turn my shoes around but she stops me by getting in front of me, "I can't bear it any longer. Can I do it near here?" She asked pleadingly.

I look at her in surprise and nodded slowly. I thought she wouldn't do that since she is such a princess.

"But, unnie. Do you mind lending me your coat?" She asked. "Why?" I held tightly to the sleeve of my coat. "Because, I need covers for both front and back. If I've got yours, it will be easier." She replied and begged me with that eyes of hers.

"Well, okay then." I took of my coat and passed it to her. "Wait here for me!" She said and ran to the side deeper inside the forest.

I kind of regretted lending her my coat though, now I'm freezing with only a pullover and jeans. But, since its a emergency, I guess I can't help it anyway.

After waiting for a period of time, she still hasn't come back yet. I sighed and walked towards the direction she went. Calling out her name but no one answered me back.

I shivered in cold as the night breeze passed by, I checked my phone and its already 3 hours since we started with the game. And worse still, there is no signal so I couldn't even contact anyone.

After walking around for awhile, I decided to settled down near a tree. I hug my knees and try to keep myself warm, helping that someone will come and save me.

---

Omg sorry guys, it's been soooooo long since I updated. Do you guys miss me/this story? ): Mianhae~ I'll try to update often, okay? ;)

AND BAM BAM BAM

EUNBYUL IS LOST IN THE FOREST. WHO WILL SAVE HER FIRST? KYUNGSOO? CHANYEOL? OR THE REST OF THE GUYS? ;))

COMMENT SHARE VOTE FOLLOWWW