s i x t e e n

Chapter 16: Worse Situation

Eunbyul

"So, have you both talk things out?" Jin asked as me and Kyungsoo walked out of the room. "Yup, and we have decided to break up." Kyungsoo said nonchantly.

"Break up?!" All of them yelled. "Well, yes. Although I still love Eunbyul, I've decided to give her, her freedom of choice. As, it seems that I might not be the right choice for her." He explained.

"What, why?" Sehun sighed. "After having a talk with Kyungsoo, I've finally found what I really want and need to do." I said.

All of them sighed but look at each other again after giving me a assuring smile.

"I guess, even though, we hate to see you both seperate, the freedom of choice is yours. So what do you want to do?" Kris asked.

"I need to meet Chanyeol. Even if he have Seolhun and is gonna reject me, I want to tell him that I like him and see what he have to say." I bravely explained myself.

"Eunbyul ah, I forgot to tell you something important." Baekhyun suddenly spoke up in his gulity expression.

"Chanyeol just went overseas with Seolhun to visit her parents. And, according to what Chanyeol say... He say, he might not come back anymore."

My heart stopped after hearing what Baekhyun said, despite holding my emotions back, tears threatened to fall.

Do our fate just stop here?

-

Chanyeol

"Hello? Eunbyul just woke up and she said she is feeling okay. Suho's dad said that Eunbyul just need some rest and she will be fine." Baekhyun beamed.

I smile hearing what he said, "Thanks, Baek." He laughed a little, "So when are you coming over?" He asked. "Baek, I'm flying to London in 2 hours time. I'm going to meet Seolhun's parents in states."

"What?! Eunbyul haven't seen you yet! Why are you leaving now? When are you coming back??" He exclaimed. "Depends. Got to go now. Talk to you later, Baek." I hung up.

I don't want to leave too.

But to end this, I need to meet Seolhun's parents to discuss and make sure both of us seperate without making any big matters to both of our family cooperated.

Wait for me, Eunbyul ah. I'll be back and be with you. So please, wait for me.

"PARK CHANYEOL." Seolhun yelled. "You seriously want to do this? I'm not going with you!" She yelled again. "I already called your parents, answer to them then." I simply replied and stare at her boringly.

"Must we alert my parents?!" She continued. I glared at her, "You forced me to. If you never had hurted or touched Eunbyul, this will never happen." I replied her and walk to the registration area.

-

Eunbyul

It's been 3 days since Chanyeol left, and everything went back to normal. At least, from what it seems to be.

Although me and Kyungsoo seperated, he still looks after me and Junho like before. He cares for Junho like he is his father. Which was what he supposed to be.

"Noona!" Junho beamed as he ran towards me with a paper on his hand, Kyungsoo was busy chasing after him behind. "Junho ah, yes?" I bend down to his height.

"I got 86 marks for my maths test this month! All thanks to Suho and Kyungsoo hyung!" He continued with a smile that was the purest I have ever seen.

"Really? Then, did you thanks Kyungsoo hyung?" I asked and look at Kyungsoo whom was nodding his head. "Yup! I even say that I'll make some bread for them! Noona, will you teach me?" He beamed.

"Well done, Junho! Of course I will, let's go into the shop first." I held his hand and went into the pastry shop. "Junho ah, wash your hands first." I reminded him and he ran towards the back.

"Thanks, Kyungsoo. Both of your help really meant a lot to me." I smiled at him. "Excuse me, I've my share to take care of Junho, since I was the one who supported your decision." He folded his arms and smile at me.

I nodded and continued arranging the pastries. "But, did he contact you or anything?" He asked. I shoke my head, "Nope, he didnt." I sighed. "He is a little too much, huh." He replied and held my shoulder, "Eunbyul ah, it's okay. He will contact you when the time comes." I nodded.

Sure, I hope he could contact me. But, it was their assumption, he never said anything about contacting me. He didn't.

"Hi, welcome to New York's Pastry." I greeted the nth time, to the customer that walked into the shop.

I shouldn't think of him so much right now.

-

~Meanwhile In London~

Chanyeol

"Mr and Mrs Kang, thank you for your understanding and taking care of me this 3 days." I smile and bowed to them.

When we first arrived, I explained every detail to them. They immediately understood and know everything.

At first, they tried to convince me that Seolhun will not do the same thing again and they don't want to get divorce in this agreement.

However, after I further explained and tell them what happened to me and Eunbyul this few years, they finally agree.

"Of course, no problem. Tell your parents that our companies will still be corporating, that they don't have to worry." He said and give me a pat on my shoulder.

"Oh, and after we finished the things in London, let's have dinner and bring that lady you were talking about. I wanna see how pretty she is to let you so in love with her." Mrs Kang smile and held onto Mr Kang's arm.

"Sure, I'll bring her to meet you all. And she is really pretty, even in her heart." I replied.

---

Sorry guys! It's been a long time since I updated! >< But then, I will try to give a update at least once a week! Sorry to have such a bad authornim! ): Of course, I'll make sure that each chapter I post will be the best of me.

Oh and 1 question;

Who should Eunbyul be with?

(Chanyeol? Kyungsoo? Alone?)

Wanna see what you all think, but this won't affect what my ending is. ^^

COMMENT VOTE SHARE FOLLOW ~