t w e n t y - t h r e e

Chapter 23: Officially Together

Eunbyul

I woke up to a unfamiliar ceiling. Looking around, I stared outside the window, bright light shinning in. Slowly, I tried to make myself sit up.

"Oh Eunbyul. You're finally awake." Jin oppa opened the door with Hye Soo unnie walking into the room. "Oh, Jin oppa, Hye Soo unnie. What happened? Did I sleep for a long time?" I asked.

"Yeah, you slept for a day." Hye Soo unnie replied and placed her hand on my forehead, "Thank-god, you don't have fever." She continued.

"A day? Wait. How is Chanyeol?" I asked, panickily holding both of their hands. They look at each other.

"Erm, Chanyeol ah.. He.." Jin oppa scratched his hair nervously.

Looking at his reaction, I felt so scared. I immediately ran out of my room, heading towards Chanyeol's room.

When I reached the room, I frozed on the spot - I don't have courage. I don't know if I can take if I were to see the situation now.

Slowly, I held the handle and opened the door in a swift moment.

The bed.. Is empty.

"CHANYEOL!" I yelled. "WHERE ARE YOU?!" I continued while crying.

Where can he go to? I thought he should be here, I am trying not to be negative but he is not here so where can he be? I mean, why is the bed empty?

So many negative thought ran through my mind.

Suddenly, warm arm circled around my waist. I frozed on the spot. The person lean his weight on me and have his face near the crook of my neck.

I look down on the person's arm to realized that his right arm is bandaged.

"Can we stay like this for awhile? I miss your scent." His deep coarsed voice is what I can recognized. I held his arm but pull away from his hug, turning around revealing him in his patient's clothes, bruised lips and bandaged waist, arms.

"Chanyeol.." I cried and say his name while hugging him tightly. I am shorter than him so I tip-toed to wrap my arms around his neck. He held my waist with his arms to hold me in place.

"Byul, are you crying again? I am sorry." He pouted. "Never leave me again." I pull away from his hug and stared at him.

He cupped my face with a smile, "I'll never leave you again. Unless, I need to go to the toilet. Like just now." He joked. I laughed a little.

He stop smiling and we were looking at each other, we missed each other so much. So why did we even pretending to let each other go? He lean forward a little and his lips touched mine. We start to kiss passionately. Until, we are out of breath, we pull away.

We were breathing heavily with forehead connecting each other's. I smile, "Thanks for keeping your promise, Park Foolish." He frowned,  "Park Foolish? Yah, why are you calling me names now after I woke up?" He pouted and sighed.

"I think it's quite nice." I chuckled and he suddenly winced in pain. "Ouch." He held on his bandage at his waist.

"Why? I'll call the doctor!" I panickily said. Before I can rush away he held me back and back-hugged me. "That's for calling me names."

"What!" I turned around and hit him lightly on his shoulder. "Ouch." He whined.

"Get a room!" I heard Kris's deep voice and the rest came in while laughing. I blushed and hide behind Chanyeol. "Hyung! Why do you all have to spoilt this moment." Chanyeol whined and pouted.

"Please, we are already very nice. We have been outside waiting for you guys to settle your ..." Suho said and clear his throat. "Hormones!" Baekhyun said and chuckled.

"Aish! Baek! Suho!" I bit my lips and cover my face in embarrassment. "Enough of jokes. How are both of you all feeling?" Luhan asked, gesturing the both of us to sit down.

"I am fine. But he still looks not that well to me though." I said. "I am also fine already just the wound at the back is still a little painful." He retorted.

"Where is Jin oppa and Hye Soo unnie?" I asked. "Aish, fancy asking about their whereabouts after you have literally ran out of the ward, making them so worried? They abandoned their honeymoon for the both of you!" Suho lectured. "Ah.. I'm sorry. I am worried about this guy." I apologised.

"Both of them just went back to their honeymoon in Jeju Island and heading to France tomorrow for their second round of honeymoon." Luhan explained.

"Ahh.." I nodded.

"Eh wait, where is Kyungsoo hyung?" Sehun asked. We looked around for awhile, "He rushed here first upon hearing the news of you running to Chanyeol's room. But that was an hour ago, I thought he should have reached before us." Kai explained.

"I will go and look for him." Luhan stood up. "Me too." I stood up as well. "No, just let him have sometime alone. I think he witness the part that hurts him the most." Kris said.

-

Kyungsoo

Wandering around the hospital certainly isn't a right choice. I sighed and settled down at the park in the hospital. Watching the kids play soccer in the small field really makes me feel good.

Why do I feel so lousy right now? Both Eunbyul and Chanyeol are fine. I should be happy. No matter how hard i tried, I can't forget or erased the scene where they hugged each other.

"Do Kyungsoo, you are really the biggest pabo." I mumbled. Am I being jealous right now? Why? I said to let go of her when she didn't choose me.

I sighed for the nth time.

No matter what, I guess, I should let go of her. No point in holding on to her. That makes both of us really tired.

"OH. Are you Do Kyungsoo?" A girl with pinkish purple end highlights and brown wavy hair and wide smile beamed and settled down beside me. "You are?" I frowned. "Aish, I am Kim Dahyun ah! Really! Have you forgotten me? It has only been 3 years. You even said that I am your future wife!" She smile.

"Kim Dahyun?"

Flashback-

"Hello Uncle, Aunty! My name is Kim Dahyun! I am Kyungsoo's youngest best friend!" A young girl greeted my parents while holding to my hand.

"Appa, omma! Today teacher in the kindergarden said that everyone will have someone to stay together forever that for me, it's call Wife! Kim Dahyun is my future wife!" I beamed.

"Aigoo, aren't they so cute like that?" Omma commented and clasped her hands together.

End of Flashback-

---
Don't mind my grammar and etc! Just ended first day of Orientation in Polytechnic. Almost died, I was so tired. T_T

Hiiiiii (; Eunbyul and Chanyeol got together! Who is this Kim Dahyun? How is she related to our Penguin Soo? 🐧

COMMENT VOTE SHARE FOLLOW