f o u r

Chapter 4: Reasons or Excuses?

Eunbyul

"Just drink this." I passed him the bowl of soup and sat down in front of him. "Thanks." He replied and started drinking.

I sighed and stared at his face, tracing down his features, I spotted his lips. Gosh, that moment last night. I think my cheeks is like two red apples now, I feel my face heating up.

It's so awkward.

"Err, did I do anything wrong last night? Or said anything that hurt you?" He asked. Should I say about the kiss? But then, it will be awkward.

"No. You just made my life difficult by throwing up." I said and cleared my throat.

"Byul, give me a moment, I have something to give you." He got up from his seat and ran upstairs. I frowned at his action but continued to play with my nails.

"Erm, this." He said and give me a box. "What's this?" I took it and shake it a little by my ears. He chuckled, "It's a present from me, open it when you are homed." I nodded and got up from my seat.

"Do you have a minute? Can you listen to my explanation? I really need to explain myself." He panickily held my hands.

"Actually, Chanyeol ah." I said. It's the first time I called his name like that. "What you are gonna explain next is not what that will make me forgive you. I've already forgave you the moment I left Korea 2 years ago." I replied and let go off his hands.

He stared at me dumb-founded, "B-but, can I just ask you one favour?" He asked. "What is it?" I asked and he stood up. "Carry on being my wife, and live with me like what we have been doing last time." He said.

I stared at him and blinked, seriously? Is this guy even in his right mind?

"I know I'm crazy but you don't have to reply me straight. But, if you can, I hope we can stay contact.. At least, like friends?" He requested and bit his lips.

"I'll think about it." I replied and walk away in confusion.

-

"Hello!" I greeted with a smile to Mrs Kim. "Are you really our Eunbyul ah?" She replied and pull me into a tight hug. She is just like my mum, I miss this kind of warm huggings.

"Aigoo, you have gotten so pretty now! Quick, Junho and the rest is expecting your arrival!" She beamed and bring me to the living room.

"Hi!" I beamed and waved. They all look at me in confusion and stayed at their spot. "Aigoo, I'm getting sad now. Nobody recognized me~" I said and pouted slightly.

"She is Eunbyul unnie!" Mrs Kim introduced. Then, all the kids started smiling, "Really? EUNBYUL NOONA!" Junho ran towards me and I carried him in a swift moment.

-

"I see that the orphanage has become much better now." I said as me and Mrs Kim walked around the garden. "Well, yes. Your husband and a group of his friends have been sponsering this orphanage and do volunteer work every month." She smile.

"My husband?" I asked, puzzled. "Yes, he did volunteer work too and he is also closest to Junho now." She chuckled and took a step to settle down at the bench.

"Is that so." I smile and settled down next to her. Did Chanyeol really changed after I left? Really? Then, should I?

"Noona! Mrs Kim! The hyungs are here!" Jaehee beamed as he ran towards us. "Hyungs?" I asked. She nodded with a smile, "If I'm not wrong, they should be your husband's friends."

"What, Suho hyung!" I heard commotion as I walk slowly towards the living room. "No! Soo Jin is suppose to be mine today!" I heard another voice beam.

I walk into the living with Mrs Kim beside me. They all stop all the commotions and look at me, surprised. I remember all their faces, Suho, Sehun, Kai, Baekhyun and 2 more guys whom I don't know who they are.

"Oh, hello." They all stood up and greeted me with a smile. I bet they all haven't recognized me. I smile and greeted them back with a bow.

"Don't you know who she is?" Mrs Kim asked them. They all look at each other and scratch their heads, "Think about it then, I'll leave here to you." Mrs Kim said to me and walk away.

"Erm, excuse me. Do we know you?" Baekhyun asked and chuckled nervously. "Yeah." I replied and continued, "I know your name is Byun Baekhyun, his is Kim Junmyeon but likes to be called Suho, he is Kim Jong In but prefered to be called Kai and lastly, he is maknae, Oh Sehun."

They all was dumb-founded and look at each other, "Ah, but I don't know who this 2 person is. I never seen them before." I continued and smile.

"Who are you?" Kai asked with his cold tone. "Me? Aish, I'm disappointed. You all forgotten me? I'm Eunbyul ah. Song Eunbyul!" I exclaimed.

"EUNBYUL?!" They all beamed in suprised. Did I changed that much, they look like they never seen me in their lives before.

-

"When did you come back?" Kai asked while passing me a drink. "Erm, just yesterday." I smile and started drinking. "Well, then is everything alright for you?" Suho asked. "Yes, I'm with my elder brother." I replied.

"Anyway, let me introduce myself. I'm Kris and he is Luhan." A tall guy said while giving me a hand shake. "Hi, I'm Song Eunbyul. You can call me Eunbyul." I replied with a smile.

"Who did you left with 2 years ago?" Baekhyun asked. I sighed and look at him, "I left with Kyungsoo, but we have different reasons for leaving. And don't blame him, I threatened him not to say it."

"Noona noona!" I heard Junho called and he held my hands bringing me out of the orphanage, towards the garden.

"Yes, Junho ah?" I said and carry him up to the bench. "Noona! We missed you! Not only us but hyung miss you too!" He beamed and drink his yoghurt.

"Hyung?" I asked and ruffled his hair gently. "Yes! That rude hyung! He said to call him Yeol hyung, he is nice!" He replied. I was a little puzzled, Junho used to dislike him.

"Ohh, I thought you dislike him?" He stopped sipping his yoghurt and pouted slightly. "When noona left, Yeol hyung came to the orphanage everyday and asked Mrs Kim about you! I even saw him crying at the playground." He answered.

Him? Crying? Because of me? Really?

"Did you tell him you came back? He is gonna be the most happy after me!" He beamed and chuckled.

To be honest, I came to the orphanage for 2 reasons. First, I want to visit Mrs Kim and the kids and second, I want to adopt Junho as my child.

But thanks to the law, since me and Chanyeol are married, I need his signature too. And we are gonna adopt Junho together and Junho is gonna call Park Junho.

Partly because of this reason, I want to divorce with Chanyeol so that Junho will call Song Junho. Now that I see Junho is so close with Chanyeol, I don't even think he will be against to call Chanyeol, appa.

---

Do you guys prefer Junho to be called, Song Junho, Park Junho or ... Do Junho????

And aww, if I were Eunbyul, I will just forgive Park Chanyeol straight! xD LOL too bad Im not.

Anyway Kyungsoo is gonna be back in next chapter!! Continue and vote for this chapter while waiting for next! (:

Till next timee~~ (:

VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW