s p e c i a l - c h a p t e r (2)

Greetings: This chapter is made because of high demands from squishy's fans. Please appreciate itt, lovely readers.

Warning: Grammar errors ahead.
-

Special Chapter II

Kyungsoo

"So, Kyungsoo-shhi, I will see you here tomorrow with Baekhyun at 9pm?" I walked out of the coffee bar. "Yes Boss-nim! Thank you hiring me!" I bowed again. "No problem! Your voice is what I am looking for! Oh and do look out for our FM announcement if you can in 30 minutes time!"

Yes, I have successfully found a job at the coffee bar Baekhyun is working at. And yes, it is the place where I first proposed to Eunbyul. The reason why I wanted to work for my singing is that, it is the only method I can express my feelings.

I sighed and on my radio while starting my car engine.

"You are now listening to 90.1 FM, My Confessions section! For our first speaker today, her name is called Dahyun! She is a brave girl that is going to confess to the guy that she liked for a long long time! Dahyunie!"

Dahyun? Is it the one that I know?

"Hello, I am Kim Dahyun. And is here to confess to the guy I like. I will name him as Mr K." Her voice echoed.

It is Dahyun! What is she doing?

"So when did you started liking him? And did you eventually confessed face to face?" The host asked.

"I liked him since I was 6 years old. We were childhood friends. I came back this time from overseas and confessed to him. But he rejected me. So I am now on the way, waiting for my plane back to U.S."

"Oh that's a pity. If he is listening now, what would you like to say to him?"

"Erm.. I don't if he is listening but if he is, I wish him all the best and to find someone that he loves soon. I am really wishing him happiness, I want him to be happy."

"Aw, I believe he will know how you feel. So you are flying off soon?"

"Yes, in about 2 hours."

"Okay, thank you for your sharing and I wish that you will be safe for your flight! And Mr K, if you are listening, this is your last chance to hold her back! Fighting! Now our next speaker.."

Dahyun.. Should I? Should I call her not to go and stay with me? But I cannot assure her that I can give her my all. What should I do?

Unknowingly, I changed my lane and drove towards Incheon Airport.

"Please do what you want now and regret afterwards." The host on the radio said.

I stared at the radio.

Okay, that's it. I am stopping her from leaving!

-

"Dahyun! Kim Dahyun!" I shouted for her when I reached the terminal. "Where are you?" I look around, almost losing hope. Will she have checked in already?

Then, I thought of an idea. I ran up the main office of the airport.

"Yes sir, can I help you?" A male guard asked. "Can I use your speaker to broadcast a important message? I've lost my child."

"Your child? Can I have his/her name?" He asked, ready to help me request for help. "Her name is Kim Dahyun, and she is 5 years old. Just say my full name, Do Kyungsoo is looking for her."